File Transfer...
03-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
mft25 said:
Dear all
I noticed like every one that Bucharest office is sending medical randomly so what does this mean?? after deep thought in this matter ,I come to this conclusion and I liked to share it with you guys. I think that Bucharest office has started security check from the moment they received our files which means since April 2014. after 6 months of that date they sent us emails asking for updates without medical since the result of security not yet received. by end of January 2015 they started receiving the results of security .so they start sending medical for each person once they receive his security result in order of receiving them . this is why they are sending medical randomly . based on that visa stamping will not take less than 2 months from day of receiving medical . now some will say why this result was not on ecas I can say that ecas is not up to date many people landed while their cases was file received . I wish my conclusion is true and we can only confirm that when first stamp printed
Regards and good luck every we are here one family when any one receive good news it is good news for all
Dear mft25, i don't think they can start security check before updating our documents, because the information we provide is related to the security check, they have to know in which countries each of us lived during the last couple of years, new possible professions we worked in..etc
my explanation is that they started security check right after sending our updates, but maybe the security check of each person takes different time to be done depending on his situation.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
there is no any security check takes 3 or 4 months,don't believe that guys,i became so familiar with all cases from all vo over world,Lebanese applicants had been received medical with updat's request,can you tell me where is the security check here?? i mean medical has nothing with security check,medical request is sending to all applicants regardless if there security started or not,i know many applicants which received medical request along with AOR,can you believe that!!! Otawaa VO sends medical along after one week of sending AOR ,also Paris vo does that,hada el 7aki mesh men el 5aial,hada el 7aki men applicants i know them personally,another example: our friend Ali David,how they sent to him update request along with medical!! isn't his file transferred to bucharest with ours!!or they will treat his file now and do seucrity check for him now after medical!!!our friend wishfullman also got medical just after 2 weeks of sending his update,then he got visa within 3 months!!!sho ya3ni henen kan 3amlinlo security check for him before updat's request and once they received the response,then they asked update from him!!! lasho lakan ordered update if they finished his security?? our friend cozmo also got medical along with updat's email ,then he got visa just after 2 months!!! there is one conlcusion which i got it that our files were in drawer and on waiting list,i am sorry to tell that but i got this conclusion from my expierence ,maybe u r all don't follow all case all names and forums like me,bass hai el 7a2i2a,ma twahmo 7alkon bi shi esmo security check aw ger shi,i gave you many examples which r so contraindicated and controversial,hada security check kelo 3ala ba3do no takes more than 2 weeks ,believe me,according updat request,it is routin action w henen be3mloh for all applicants which sent their files more than one year coz maybe some changes gas changes as someone got married,divorce,birth,and for countries where u lived more than 6 months after sending first file bass mesh aktar wala a2al,ma twaj3o raskon bi hal eshia,henen btal3o 3ala police certificate,mesh aktar wala a2al w iza applicant was working as officer bi el amen 3am or army wa2ta bda2o2o,ger hek mafi shi,believe me guys kelo queue and waiting list mesh aktar wala a2al,believe me,my caips told me that my file is waiting for view of officer,tawalet 3alekon bass 7abet e2lon hal shi mshan ma tfakro hal shagle el 3azime hai,shagle dor mesh aktar.
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
another thing to say,i dare anyone to give me just one applicant who got visa and his ecas status is still application received!!!! akid fi cases bass el nesbe ma btetjawaz 2%,in other words about 95% applicants,their ecas status should change to in process in order to get the visa,otherwise kel wa7ed ba3do case taba3o ba3da application received ,he/she will not received visa ,i say visa mesh medical coz Lebanese kano sometimes get medical w their cases ba3da tkon application received,bass ma kan estelmo visa la7ata ecas changes to in process w wa2t ecas status change to in process kano got visa within 3 months,4 months,few applicants after 6 months of the date of changing the status,of course kaman hada el 7aki mesh men 3andi,i know them personally and i am talking with them by phone also,they were informing me up to date all of their cases,that's why i became familar with files of bucharest vo and i told mike about that,just to remind everyone here,i posted one day when Ali David received medical w wa2ta ma kan 7ada ba3do mestelem medical,w e2let wa2ta enno no one will receive visa unless ecas status changes to in process,u can review my post in old pages and see it,now i am very sure 100 % that all people who got medical request,their ecas status had been changed to in process or soon will be changed and this is an indication that their files r now under process.
regards

Water lily

Jan 6, 2015
dr tarekk said:
there is no any security check takes 3 or 4 months,don't believe that guys,i became so familiar with all cases from all vo over world,Lebanese applicants had been received medical with updat's request,can you tell me where is the security check here?? i mean medical has nothing with security check,medical request is sending to all applicants regardless if there security started or not,i know many applicants which received medical request along with AOR,can you believe that!!! Otawaa VO sends medical along after one week of sending AOR ,also Paris vo does that,hada el 7aki mesh men el 5aial,hada el 7aki men applicants i know them personally,another example: our friend Ali David,how they sent to him update request along with medical!! isn't his file transferred to bucharest with ours!!or they will treat his file now and do seucrity check for him now after medical!!!our friend wishfullman also got medical just after 2 weeks of sending his update,then he got visa within 3 months!!!sho ya3ni henen kan 3amlinlo security check for him before updat's request and once they received the response,then they asked update from him!!! lasho lakan ordered update if they finished his security?? our friend cozmo also got medical along with updat's email ,then he got visa just after 2 months!!! there is one conlcusion which i got it that our files were in drawer and on waiting list,i am sorry to tell that but i got this conclusion from my expierence ,maybe u r all don't follow all case all names and forums like me,bass hai el 7a2i2a,ma twahmo 7alkon bi shi esmo security check aw ger shi,i gave you many examples which r so contraindicated and controversial,hada security check kelo 3ala ba3do no takes more than 2 weeks ,believe me,according updat request,it is routin action w henen be3mloh for all applicants which sent their files more than one year coz maybe some changes gas changes as someone got married,divorce,birth,and for countries where u lived more than 6 months after sending first file bass mesh aktar wala a2al,ma twaj3o raskon bi hal eshia,henen btal3o 3ala police certificate,mesh aktar wala a2al w iza applicant was working as officer bi el amen 3am or army wa2ta bda2o2o,ger hek mafi shi,believe me guys kelo queue and waiting list mesh aktar wala a2al,believe me,my caips told me that my file is waiting for view of officer,tawalet 3alekon bass 7abet e2lon hal shi mshan ma tfakro hal shagle el 3azime hai,shagle dor mesh aktar.
regards
Security check is a MUST for any person going to Canada (immigrant/visitor), however, the check is being done in Ottawa, and the time for the results to come in vary from a person to another, we can say between a week (if so lucky), to several months. And in case of suspect, a further background check is initiated, and in the case, the file would sleep for 2-3 YEARS before completing the process! Background result is valid also for one year, therefore, it is being (usually) initiated before processing the file, and I agree with mft25 that, B seldec is being made before meds issuance.
R

Water lily

Jan 6, 2015
Ahmadm said:
Dears ...is a valid csq is required for landing process .. ?
Actually yes, it is required to be new. But the good news is that they are responsible for requesting an update from Quebec, not us. And you will get your updated copy with your visa and the landing papers.

tf

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are there so many from 2011 who haven't received the med request yet, I feel so lost :(

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Water lily said:
Security check is a MUST for any person going to Canada (immigrant/visitor), however, the check is being done in Ottawa, and the time for the results to come in vary from a person to another, we can say between a week (if so lucky), to several months. And in case of suspect, a further background check is initiated, and in the case, the file would sleep for 2-3 YEARS before completing the process! Background result is valid also for one year, therefore, it is being (usually) initiated before processing the file, and I agree with mft25 that, B seldec is being made before meds issuance.
R
firstly i did not say that there is not security check,i told that there is but it does not take years or even months,it is not logical,i know one person who was working as officer in army but he is retired now,applied to visa multiple 5 years to USA,security check for him conducted just for one month!!! while people apply for visa of permanent residence and they r already selected by Quebec ,their security will take several months or years!! unless their files were sleeping and were not touched,that's why they transferred them to Bucharest.
secondly,can you tell me please now how they do security check without update forms?? how they sent to my friend Ali David medical along with update new forms!!! unless you want to tell me that they did security check for him before request update!! if so,that means that 50% from applicants should receive medical last year not now,coz it is not logical that almost people r suspected and their files was sleeping for 3 years in Amman VO and about 6 months in Bucharest while applicant in others VO like Philbin or Peru finish all files with security and visa stamped just for 6 months!!!.
thirdly i respect your opinion and opinion of my friend mft,but i gave you all live examples,examples from people who i know them personally,so as i said before there is just one conlcusion in this issue which is that our files were on waiting list,Nothing else,and by the way they were informing us about that by emails and told us that we should wait and there is queue.
Now every file is waiting for the view of officer who hold it,Nothing else,and sure security check will done,but when officer touch your file ,review it and start processing it,not Before.
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
tf said:
are there so many from 2011 who haven't received the med request yet, I feel so lost :(
my dear tf,don't be sad and just be a bit patient,let's see and wait what will happen and how they r processing files,hope you receive it this week.

tf

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx dr tarek and skipper, after all this long wait, the last yards are so devastating

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
mft25 said:
most probably drali it is technical problem please contact the technical team to solve this problem
[/quote

Thank you mft25, but please how can i contact with technical team?

Regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
acoustica said:
Guys!!!!!!

I received the medical!
mabrooook,i am so happy for u acoustica,believe me,go and do medical,and please please obvserve ur ecas status,tell me when it changed to in process :)

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
user CSQ Date of file receive on ECAS medical
fga 01/2011 01/2011 28/1/2015
tf 2/2011 02/2011
mohieddin 11/2010 02/2011
nobleknight 2/2011 03/2011 30/01/2015
syrianhope 25/11/2010 18/04/2011 29/01/2015
skipper.bluew 4/2011
drali 3/2011 31/5/2011
ahmadm 10/2010 10/2011 28/1/2015
Moaz 11/2011 09/01/ 2012 28/01/2015
acoustica 11/2010 27/01/2012 03/02/2015
kita7789 05/2012 06/2012
mft25 04/07/2012 18/7/2012
Ali David 01/2013 04/2013 19/1/2015
Ronneet 30/04/2013 12/06/2013
dr tarekk 02/9/2013 27/9/2013
donlubbad 07/2013 29/09/2013
Mike_Syria 10/2013 11/2013

acoustica

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Thanks Doc!

My status is stil "application received". And yes, I'll do the medical ASAP!

Wish everyone receives their awaited emails!