Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
wishfullman said:
i am federal 2013
are you sure they are 2014 federal.
are they jordanian
Both are Federal 2014, Jamal is Jordanian lives in Amman and Madman is Palestinian lives in Beirut.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
there is not any difference between QSW and FSW regarding Medical and Security check,both of them are going on in the same way regarding these 2 things,the difference is in eligibility,
QSW applicants are selected by Quebec(different rules for Quebec ,Quebec has the right to choose and select its candidates then federal part gives the visa after security check and medical,so once they have CSQ ,it means they passed eligibility.
FSW depends on different criteries completely(expierence,education,fees,age,priority for occupations....)
so when every program pass eligibility ,it is going in the same steps(Medical and security check),but the question is still,if security before medical or after it,for us QSW we concluded that security check started now before medical and when they finish security check,then they send our medicals becuase we have passed eligibility when we got CSQ,later they will send the visa within 2 months maximum after medical,but for FSW as i noticed from the first email of our friends wishfullman,so i can predict that his seucrity check started after medical,when his security check finish,once they send the visa .
The nationality does not play any role in security check,i know some people r from syria and Iraq,their security check took just 3 months,and at the same time know some applicants from Lebanon,they lived just in one country and their security check took about 8 months and sometimes 10 months,this is like a dark room and no one can know what they r doing and which criteries they use to do this important step for everyone.
Note: maybe they speed up security check for FSW coz they set up a new program for next year and they feel they have to finish these files very quickly.
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ammani said:
Jamal and Madman from 2014 took their visas. Their security check took two months only. So I guess you need to order GCMS notes to figure out the status...are you federal or Quebec?
For them or u maybe 2 months,for me maybe 4 or 6 months,for others maybe 8,every case is different than other regarding security check.
they send an inquiry about u to exterior agencies like Interpol and waiting the respond from them.

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
dr tarekk said:
For them or u maybe 2 months,for me maybe 4 or 6 months,for others maybe 8,every case is different than other regarding security check.
they send an inquiry about u to exterior agencies like Interpol and waiting the respond from them.
I agree that each case has its own circumstances and nothing is predictable precisely

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Dear Wishfulman,

When did you complete your medical test? How many lines you have in your ECAS? And as per your ECAS, when have they started processing your application?

Thank you,

Ammani

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Dear Mohieddin,did u order ur Caips or not yet?
anyway i am gonna order it at the end of this month to know what they r doing with our files(to know if security check started or not yet).

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Delivered on 29 Sep 2014 to Bucharest
IELTS Request
not requetsed but already have it
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
11/2010 CSQ , 2/2011 App received
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
dr tarekk said:
Dear Mohieddin,did u order ur Caips or not yet?
anyway i am gonna order it at the end of this month to know what they r doing with our files(to know if security check started or not yet).
Dear DR Tarek,yes I order it also yesterday and we will see also , hope the best for all of us
BR

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mohieddin said:
Dear DR Tarek,yes I order it also yesterday and we will see also , hope the best for all of us
BR
Thanx my friend,inshalah the Caips show us what they r doing with our files although i am sure that they started security check for us but we order it just to be sure 100%.

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
wishfullman said:
processing started 11/08/2014
medical request 15/08/2014
medical received 21/08/2014

my ecas is medical received
I am sure you will receive a passport request before the end of this month, congrats in advance!

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
For GCMS/CAIPS notes I recommend this easy and cheap site

http://www.visafile.info

Good luck

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Dear all,yesterday i have sent an email to Bucharest to ask them if i could pay the Right of permanent resident coz i have not paid it yet when i submitted the first application and i just got email from them:

Dear Sir,

Kindly note that you can pay the Right of the Permanent Resident Fee at any time until the file's finalization.
Find below the acceptable methods of payment:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/romania-roumanie/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d&lang=eng

Regards,

but in their website written: Applicants for permanent residence can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee ($490 CAD) at the time they submit their application or at a later date when requested..

I understand from email that i can pay it now,what do u think?anyway i will pay it next days as they mentioned in their email to economy the time.
regards