+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
this year will not issue any visa for us ,sure i hope that happens but i am a realistic man and know how they process the files and their plan,our quota for next year begining March until July,ya3ni be2sod enno ma 7ada efaker enno fih visas next month or on Decembre,akid la,sure enno betmanna men kel albi hal shi but as i know from my expierence with Lebanese applications,they need from 6 until 8 months to finish processing our files,that's why they told u in emails,dont contact them within this period and i would like to indicate about something is very important,it is about Ecas status,mafi 7ada got the visa from Lebanese w kanet ecas taba3o ba3da application received,ta2riban kelon (95%) their ecas status changed in process la7ata ba3da received the visa,ya3ni on other words as our ecas status ba3da application received fa ma 7ada think enno receive the visa unless changes in process and i think it will be very soon ,our visa will be from March until July,we will receive it as bunch like happened with update's emails,anyway i am gonna order my Caips next month inshalah,hope i clraified everything.
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ahmadm said:
it'll the best scenario ,,, Nshallah ,
as you suggest i started checking about work , living ex expense in canada , i noticed that Alberta is very recommended for jop opportunities more than Monteral .. what do you think ?
it is a good area for jobs,if u want to work in ur domaine,so u should know that u have to master english and french very well coz there r many competitions,and u should know if u have to pass examen of equivalency or not,and if it is ok,then u have to do evaluation of ur diploma from now and communicate with Quebec,on other hands,if u feel that is a long way,so u have to search about other ways to work there, take with u very much money at first time,u can open a small business there if u dont want to work to ur domaine.I mean u and me and all of us should prepare our plans from now mo bass wa2t get visa neji nfaker :(,hope enn anyone here to share informations about that ,it will be better,a7san mana saktin w a23din ;)

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Delivered on 29 Sep 2014 to Bucharest
IELTS Request
not requetsed but already have it
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
11/2010 CSQ , 2/2011 App received
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
dr tarekk said:
it is a good area for jobs,if u want to work in ur domaine,so u should know that u have to master english and french very well coz there r many competitions,and u should know if u have to pass examen of equivalency or not,and if it is ok,then u have to do evaluation of ur diploma from now and communicate with Quebec,on other hands,if u feel that is a long way,so u have to search about other ways to work there, take with u very much money at first time,u can open a small business there if u dont want to work to ur domaine.I mean u and me and all of us should prepare our plans from now mo bass wa2t get visa neji nfaker :(,hope enn anyone here to share informations about that ,it will be better,a7san mana saktin w a23din ;)
Dear Dr Tarrek

As you recommend before , I started to check for our new life :) ,I think we need to check three parts , I listed as below :

1.education assessment from Canada government
http://www.cicic.ca/415/credential-assessment-services.canada // but this service I think for FSW but I will check more
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/education/comparative-evaluation/submitting-request/index.html // it is describe for this isse

2.work experience outside of Canada assessment
this what I need to know how it will be done but need more check

3.Check the recruiter and the companies that will help us to find the suitable work
https://www.skillsinternational.ca/ // I found this websites but need your check also

please if you have more suggestion let us discuss it more and feedback if you have notes for the above, as you said we need to think in parctical way and find solutions not create Obstacles and problems

BR

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mohieddin said:
Dear Dr Tarrek

As you recommend before , I started to check for our new life :) ,I think we need to check three parts , I listed as below :

1.education assessment from Canada government
http://www.cicic.ca/415/credential-assessment-services.canada // but this service I think for FSW but I will check more
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/education/comparative-evaluation/submitting-request/index.html // it is describe for this isse

2.work experience outside of Canada assessment
this what I need to know how it will be done but need more check

3.Check the recruiter and the companies that will help us to find the suitable work
https://www.skillsinternational.ca/ // I found this websites but need your check also

please if you have more suggestion let us discuss it more and feedback if you have notes for the above, as you said we need to think in parctical way and find solutions not create Obstacles and problems

BR
yeah,these good sites,thanx my friend for this valuble info,regarding education assessment from canada government,i did it by this website:www.physiciansapply.ca coz i am Doctor of Medicine but before that i sent my diploma and transcript to this American site: www.ecfmg.org (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)coz i applied to examen USMLE step 2 ck(United State Medical License Examination),then this american organization contacted with my University and sent documents to fill ,later my university filled these papers with sign and stamps to confirm that i have studied there,later this organization contacted with me and told me they confirmed my diploma and it will be valid for 5 years until 2019.

after all these trip which lasted more than 5 months believe me :( i contacted : www.MCC.Ca (Medical Council of Canada) and sent them again my diploma and transcript to assessment,then suddenly they finished my assessment of my diploma within 20 days ,i was surprised,they sent to me report of my original assessment to my house here ECA,i asked them why did this happen very quickly(generally it takes for them 5 months by MCC,they told me enno ana 3amel assessment bil USA w ana ma eli 5abar enno jama3a hadol ba3ato my number w my name to them,w then a2lolon enno hada applicant 3amel 3anna assessment,fa ma 3azabo 7alon wala shi w la 7ata contacted my university w rapidly they sent my credential assessment and now i have it ,explain all that coz i don't know what is profession of everyone here,if anyone doctor here,then he or she can follow these steps.

Now for other professions,this organization is very famous in Canada to do assessment: www.wes.org (World Education Services),i saw it many times and it is accredited well,and i suggest also enno read about ordre national du Quebec.

regarding integration and everything about Market in Quebec,life there,taxes,how to find a flat there,how to write CV,the quality of every city,i registered also in this website: www.integrationenligne.gouv.qc.ca, Le ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles du Québec (MICC) had sent me this invitation and i think everyone here received this invitation,i registered in this course for 3 months,and finally they sent to me:

the official certificate of confirmation de participation au programme du Service d'intégration en ligne (SIEL) singe from Gouverment of Quebec,and by the way,if someone did not attend this course,so will attend it sooner or later for first 7 days when u arrive Quebec,this is obligatory,ya3ni either bte3mlo online or there,this website was very very very useful for me ,i liked it very very much coz has everything about Quebec.

to rent flats ,u can also use this website: www.kijiji.ca, this is very very good,every flat with price ,area and photos.
hope i clarified everything,and it will be better if everyone shares us ,lazem kel wa7ed e3ref sho requirments to work in domaine of his profession,ya3ni i don't know what is the profession of everyone here,coz every profession requires others conditions and u can go by other ways to work there(i mean stages,training to get more canadian expierence,register in programs in institutes to work at least in ur domaine).

at end if anyone does not want to work in his/her domaine and does not want to do any training,stages,programs in his profession,wa2ta means 3ando 2 options mafi geron wa2ta: either enno take with him or her very very much money to open a small business there OR work as labor there w hai 7a2ia w hada eli 3am esir ma3 el kel ta2riban,that's why i clarified everything ,u have 3 options( metel ma b2olo bil arabic ,عندك 3 خيارات لا رابع لهما
:) :)

Quebec11

Apr 2, 2012
Hello everybody
Is there anybody whose file is still in Amman and whose application is in 2010?
I submitted the update documents for security screening in November 2013, and the medical test in Feb 2014. until now no visa. Is there anybody who got the visa?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Quebec11 said:
Hello everybody
Is there anybody whose file is still in Amman and whose application is in 2010?
I submitted the update documents for security screening in November 2013, and the medical test in Feb 2014. until now no visa. Is there anybody who got the visa?
My dear,we know that almost 2010 applicants got the visa from Amman VO in May and July months 2014(like Dr Rania,Nickem,Rami..),we don't have any news if anyone from 2010 has not received visa yet because no one here is 2010 applicant, our files(2011,2012,2013 and some files from 2014 had been transferred from Amman to Bucharest),so our office is Bucharest now.I suggest u to send them an email explaining them that the validity of your Medical will expire after 3 months,then they will send u your visa soon,because Amman office is sleeping all the time.
regards

Quebec11

Apr 2, 2012
Dear Dr Tareq ... thanks for your reply. I am not sure if all applications in 2010 have got the visas. I sent an email to Amman office asking about my application and they told my that my application is still under process and they will contact me when it reaches to the next step. It's really frustrating. Are you sure Dr that all 2010 applications have got their visas? if yes. why is my application still under process, it's strange.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Quebec11 said:
Dear Dr Tareq ... thanks for your reply. I am not sure if all applications in 2010 have got the visas. I sent an email to Amman office asking about my application and they told my that my application is still under process and they will contact me when it reaches to the next step. It's really frustrating. Are you sure Dr that all 2010 applications have got their visas? if yes. why is my application still under process, it's strange.
my friend,i did not talk that all 2010 applicants got the visa ,i don't know all 2010 applicants,i said Almost of them ,and i said also that no one here in this forum 2010 applicant,regarding this email,i can assure enno ana shaif hal phrase hai shi 10000 times walahi ,it seems like they copy this email to all people who r waiting the visa and don't give a trasnparent answer,u can order caips to sure what is happening with ur file although i am sure ur visa will be soon before expiring ur medical,they r sleeping,thanx God enno harabna menno,hope u get ur visa as soon as possible.
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Did you know that Immigration Canada is increasing the number of permanent residence visas being issued in 2015, up to 285,000 visas! That is an increase of 19,000! so it is good news and inshalah we r from this Quota as they start processing our files
(The increase of admissions for 2015 also demonstrates the government's commitment to reducing wait times and continuing to make progress on the last of the large economic immigration program backlogs)
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do;jsessionid=f1453ebec55129ef0cb0700daa0994b27e42d8deb3a98a41b6412326d1e69115.e34Rc3iMbx8Oai0Tbx0SaxqRa3b0?crtr.sj1D=&crtr.mnthndVl=12&mthd=advSrch&crtr.dpt1D=6664&nid=898829&crtr.lc1D=&crtr.tp1D=1&crtr.yrStrtVl=2014&crtr.kw=&crtr.dyStrtVl=1&crtr.aud1D=&crtr.mnthStrtVl=1&crtr.page=1&crtr.yrndVl=2014&crtr.dyndVl=31

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
wishfullman said:
when they send you passport request, how much time will they give you to send the passport 30 or 60 days
Hala Wishfullman!
As per Jamal and Madman from Bucharest it's 30 days. But I thought you have already received a PPR as you have done your medical long time ago!?! Please update us with your case.

P.s I have sent you two PMs with no luck to hear back from you, it seems your inbox is full. Good luck dear

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
wishfullman said:
when they send you passport request, how much time will they give you to send the passport 30 or 60 days
They will give you 30 days to send ur passport to visa offic.by the way they gave u 8 months to not contact with them ,and u received medical quickly after sending ur update,so it means that ur security started after medical,the security takes about 4until 6 months,so i think u will receive ur ppr on March,akid enno betmana get it now my friend,but i am a realistic man and this is from my expierence with many applicants,anyway if u order ur caips now,it will show what they r doing on ur file,in other words if security started or not yet.hope i clarified everything,hope u get ur visa soon,
regards

wishfullman

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Ammani said:
Hala Wishfullman!
As per Jamal and Madman from Bucharest it's 30 days. But I thought you have already received a PPR as you have done your medical long time ago!?! Please update us with your case.

P.s I have sent you two PMs with no luck to hear back from you, it seems your inbox is full. Good luck dear
i didnot receive anything i will clean but you can ask me here

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
dr tarekk said:
They will give you 30 days to send ur passport to visa offic.by the way they gave u 8 months to not contact with them ,and u received medical quickly after sending ur update,so it means that ur security started after medical,the security takes about 4until 6 months,so i think u will receive ur ppr on March,akid enno betmana get it now my friend,but i am a realistic man and this is from my expierence with many applicants,anyway if u order ur caips now,it will show what they r doing on ur file,in other words if security started or not yet.hope i clarified everything,hope u get ur visa soon,
regards
I guess it is something other than security check because two guys from 2014 VO Bucharest received their visas but they are federal and not Quebec!

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
wishfullman said:
i didnot receive anything i will clean but you can ask me here
Jamal and Madman from 2014 took their visas. Their security check took two months only. So I guess you need to order GCMS notes to figure out the status...are you federal or Quebec?