Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
HeartinKabul said:
This forum should have an option to share timelines of when you got engaged, married, etc...it would be interesting to see if some of us got married during the same times or engaged :) share your dates by replying to this post, just for fun if you would like :) i would love to know!

here is my timeline lol

Engaged (sherini)....July 21 2011
Nikkah (happened at small ceremony at home).....August 7th 2013
Wedding reception at hall....August 14, 2013

just a way to get our minds off all the waiting...
Dear HeartinKabul:
I believe that everyone knows that marriage cases are processing faster than the engagement, so in this case, it is not important for this forum to have the option to include. However, it is a personal choice those who want to share their status they could write down. :p :p

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Hello Dear Forum Members:
Guys come on there is no updates for today where is everyone? wake up and share the updates please.
Have a good day. ;D ;D

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
(Hi guys this is a little off topic and may be a little confusing but I appreciate your feedback on what I should do)
--------------------------
Madam/Sir,

I have an application with Citizenship and Immigration Canada currently in process. I (my name) (payer) made a payment of $ 550.00 (processing fee) at BMO on (Road name) through IMM 5401 form. Unfortunately, the bank made a mistake by sending CIC the client copy which was supposed to be given to the client to send along with an application.
Afterwards, we asked the bank whether this transaction is correct then the bank official said it is incorrect and we will reverse this transaction. Hence, they made a second transaction for correction. As per bank official the reversal transaction has not been reversed.

For this purpose if you can reverse the first transaction for the amount of 550 Canadian Dollars which is sent by mistake. The amount was paid June 23, 2014 and the receipt code is (code number).

The bank has asked me to submit a request for reversal the first transaction which had been sent by mistake. This way the bank will balance their books.
Thank you for your cooperation

Sincerely,
--------------
This was the letter i emailed to IPRMS-SIGPR @ cic.gc.ca on sept 25, 2014 then no reply after that i faxed them the same letter and still no rely. The bank is asking me to bring the $ 550.00 (refund check from cic and i give it to the bank but cic is not replying to anything)

sadafh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2013
AFG_HR said:
Dear all forum members and friends:
First of all my apology for being absent from this form for a short period of time. However, Lets pray that this Tuesday some of us or at least two of us in this forum get some good news from CIC New Delhi. Be the first to share the good news in the forum. :) :p :p :p Best of luck dudes!!!

Hey,

You pretty much have the same timeline as mine, my husband's file was transferred on March 23, 2013.. still no updates for me as of yet either..

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
kamila_26H said:
(Hi guys this is a little off topic and may be a little confusing but I appreciate your feedback on what I should do)
--------------------------
Madam/Sir,

I have an application with Citizenship and Immigration Canada currently in process. I (my name) (payer) made a payment of $ 550.00 (processing fee) at BMO on (Road name) through IMM 5401 form. Unfortunately, the bank made a mistake by sending CIC the client copy which was supposed to be given to the client to send along with an application.
Afterwards, we asked the bank whether this transaction is correct then the bank official said it is incorrect and we will reverse this transaction. Hence, they made a second transaction for correction. As per bank official the reversal transaction has not been reversed.

For this purpose if you can reverse the first transaction for the amount of 550 Canadian Dollars which is sent by mistake. The amount was paid June 23, 2014 and the receipt code is (code number).

The bank has asked me to submit a request for reversal the first transaction which had been sent by mistake. This way the bank will balance their books.
Thank you for your cooperation

Sincerely,
--------------
This was the letter i emailed to IPRMS-SIGPR @ cic.gc.ca on sept 25, 2014 then no reply after that i faxed them the same letter and still no rely. The bank is asking me to bring the $ 550.00 (refund check from cic and i give it to the bank but cic is not replying to anything)
Omg this is crazy, I hate dealing with banks cause of these stupid mistakes they make and then they are like go to the person it was paid to. you fix it since you f@*$ed up. I would probably call CIC call centre (I know these people are also stupid but worth a try)

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
yasmeen143 said:
Omg this is crazy, I hate dealing with banks cause of these stupid mistakes they make and then they are like go to the person it was paid to. you fix it since you f @ *$ed up. I would probably call CIC call centre (I know these people are also stupid but worth a try)
I know and with school and everything like I already have enough to deal with. I did call the call centre and they said on their "system" it's only showing one receipt which was the second one. The code number for the old one according to them is not in their system. They're saying they only have receipt of payment for that one receipt which was the second one we had to send again. They recommended me to send an email to IPRMS-SIGPR @ cic.gc.ca but it's not helping the situation at all since they won't even give me a reply...I don't know who else to contact regarding this issue..banks need to do their jobs right simple as that

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
kamila_26H said:
I know and with school and everything like I already have enough to deal with. I did call the call centre and they said on their "system" it's only showing one receipt which was the second one. The code number for the old one according to them is not in their system. They're saying they only have receipt of payment for that one receipt which was the second one we had to send again. They recommended me to send an email to IPRMS-SIGPR @ cic.gc.ca but it's not helping the situation at all since they won't even give me a reply...I don't know who else to contact regarding this issue..banks need to do their jobs right simple as that
Yes I can understand your frustration well. Umm maybe call CIC Call Centre again and tell them that you were advised to email them and no one is getting back to you. Just say you need your money bad right now. Ask to talk to someone higher like a Manager or someone who takes care of that Inbox.

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
yasmeen143 said:
Yes I can understand your frustration well. Umm maybe call CIC Call Centre again and tell them that you were advised to email them and no one is getting back to you. Just say you need your money bad right now. Ask to talk to someone higher like a Manager or someone who takes care of that Inbox.
Okayy, will do thanks yasameen jaan <3

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM &amp; PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
kamila_26H said:
Okayy, will do thanks yasameen jaan <3
no problem hun, hope it gets resolved soon for you.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM &amp; PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
July_2013 said:
Salam dosta wa aziz,

I get my Visa today. Go Kabul, see family then go Canada.

Tashakur wa khoda hafiz
Wow amotor bood ke gum shoda boodi. Mubarak basha baret wa safare bakhair ba canada dashta bashi.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
sadafh said:
Hey,

You pretty much have the same timeline as mine, my husband's file was transferred on March 23, 2013.. still no updates for me as of yet either..
Hey Sadafh:
Oh, actually, only my status has been changed to in Process nothing else yet. I wish soon we will get something.

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Hello Everyone,

I just came a back from interview and I would like to share my experience.

I had my interview on Nov 17
I left Canada for Delhi Nov 14 and I came back Nov 17 (11:00pm was my flight).

Duration of Interview: 3 hours

I have the most complicated and difficult case that you can imagine,but i successfully passed it.

There were four more individuals for the interview at the same day which two of them failed and two of them passed.

How complicated my case is:

I didn't mentioned anything about my previous partner and child in my application.
They found about it and send me letter to explain myself before the make their final decision which was refusal. I replied back to their letter with documentation and proof and asked them to consider their decision then they schedule interview for us.
I never visited Afghanistan almost in 3 years after i got engaged.

Considering my case, I was able to successfully passed my interview.

My advice:

Go for the interview and be beside your wife/husband.

Be prepare as much as you can because the questions are very random and they can asked you about anything ...

Take proof of on going relationship with you .

Finally don't be nervous and be precise in your answers.

When I successfully passed my interview with such complicated case, than I am sure you guys can easy do this .

A girl came alone for the interview without her husband and she failed it... She was crying very badly at the front of Embassy and i felt very bad for her.... It's difficult for Afghan women or men who never visited aboard alone to face such intensive interview.
We are exposed to some kind of interview here and we know what they expect from us, but some women/men may never expose to such things. If you know that your spouse never visited any where alone or never attended for an interview than it's in the best interest of you to be their with her or him.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
tofan-ram said:
Hello Everyone,

I just came a back from interview and I would like to share my experience.

I had my interview on Nov 17
I left Canada for Delhi Nov 14 and I came back Nov 17 (11:00pm was my flight).

Duration of Interview: 3 hours

I have the most complicated and difficult case that you can imagine,but i successfully passed it.

There were four more individuals for the interview at the same day which two of them failed and two of them passed.

How complicated my case is:

I didn't mentioned anything about my previous partner and child in my application.
They found about it and send me letter to explain myself before the make their final decision which was refusal. I replied back to their letter with documentation and proof and asked them to consider their decision then they schedule interview for us.
I never visited Afghanistan almost in 3 years after i got engaged.

Considering my case, I was able to successfully passed my interview.

My advice:

Go for the interview and be beside your wife/husband.

Be prepare as much as you can because the questions are very random and they can asked you about anything ...

Take proof of on going relationship with you .

Finally don't be nervous and be precise in your answers.

When I successfully passed my interview with such complicated case, than I am sure you guys can easy do this .

A girl came alone for the interview without her husband and she failed it... She was crying very badly at the front of Embassy and i felt very bad for her.... It's difficult for Afghan women or men who never visited aboard alone to face such intensive interview.
We are exposed to some kind of interview here and we know what they expect from us, but some women/men may never expose to such things. If you know that your spouse never visited any where alone or never attended for an interview than it's in the best interest of you to be their with her or him.
Thanks so much for your information, I am sure it will help everyone a lot.

Congrats on passing your interview, it's sad to read about that girl :( Hope they do appeal and pass that one bakhair.

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
yasmeen143 said:
Thanks so much for your information, I am sure it will help everyone a lot.

Congrats on passing your interview, it's sad to read about that girl :( Hope they do appeal and pass that one bakhair.
I asked her why did they failed you, she said this " Azma porsan kad ki chira husband visit nakada tura da 3 years" and this is her reply " bakateri ki who doshman dar ast" ... The officer reject her application right away because they said that why your your huband didn't mentioned this things in his sponsor hip application.... She was scared and made her application rejected by her answer..