First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Afghan-Girl said:
Salam my dear afghan brothers and sisters i hope your all doing well Inshallah. I would like to know if anyone here knows how to obtain a Police Clearance certificate of India my husband has been in India for more then 6 months and now i want to gather all documents to file the sponsorship but i m not quite sure of how to obtain it my husband in kabul went to get it but they said they don't provide it... does he have to travel all the way to India to get it or ? Any advice ?
Walekum sis afghan girl jan,

I have no experience but have you tried going to Consulate of India if there is any in AFG? I think they should have one.

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Nick_afg said:
salaam kamila jaan I think u should wiat for now , otherwise if u order note I don't think u ll see anything interst just wait till jan next yr than u can order ur note but anyways look at my timeline lol and few other respected memebers timelines we are waiting almost tow yrs but still nothing god knows how long more we have to wait , my suggestion for u is to collect all proves of ur relationship and if u can go visit ur spouse for a month or so make sure to keep all the proves from ur trip like pics air ticket etc and sent all the proves to cic coz its makes ur case stronger and maybe they ll waived interview for ur spouse thats all i can advoice u from my expierance and keep praying inshallha everything ll be okay bakher good luck
W/Salaam,
Thank you nick_afg for your advice. I will collect the documents you have mentioned ( air tickets, skype chat logs, etc) I may be going this summer to visit my husband. Although, I did mention to my lawyer about sending in recent skype convos to cic to show that we still are communicating a lot but he mentioned that I should wait until cic request for more docs. He was saying it may seems as trying too hard? ::) Now i am confused as to what i should do. Should i wait until i go visit my husband in Afghanistan and them tell my lawyer about sending in the recent proof of relationship???
I know you and few other respected members have been waiting a long time. InshAllah we all hear good news

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
yasmeen143 said:
Yes PCC is Police Clearance check, you are good if you have done both. Then wait till Feb 2015 in sha Allah yours might be faster than all of us since your File was transferred straightto New Delhi. My husband received Re-medical request after 7 months of this RPRF fee and PCC email. But I am sure you might hear something earlier than that bakhair :)
Thank you yasameen jaan for your encouraging words. I hope we all hear some good news especially the respected members who've been waiting quite a long time now. And I hope you stay on this forum because I always read your posts and you give very helpful advice and information

Afghan-Girl

Jul 31, 2013
Yes i went to here in canada and they said it has to be done from kabul and i have sent my husband to go after it but still no luck they said they cant provide it :( i m not sure how other people have received their police clearance from India i sure hope he doesnt have to travel all the way to India to get it..

yasmeen143 said:
Walekum sis afghan girl jan,

I have no experience but have you tried going to Consulate of India if there is any in AFG? I think they should have one.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
kamila_26H said:
Thank you yasameen jaan for your encouraging words. I hope we all hear some good news especially the respected members who've been waiting quite a long time now. And I hope you stay on this forum because I always read your posts and you give very helpful advice and information
You're welcome Kamila jan, yes I pray that everyone who have been waiting get their Visa soon bakhair.

I will be here if I could be of any help to you guys :) if I don't check topics as much I will definitely check my inbox :)

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Afghan-Girl said:
Yes i went to here in canada and they said it has to be done from kabul and i have sent my husband to go after it but still no luck they said they cant provide it :( i m not sure how other people have received their police clearance from India i sure hope he doesnt have to travel all the way to India to get it..
Umm sorry I have no experience but hopefully someone else on this thread might know.

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
kamila_26H said:
W/Salaam,
Thank you nick_afg for your advice. I will collect the documents you have mentioned ( air tickets, skype chat logs, etc) I may be going this summer to visit my husband. Although, I did mention to my lawyer about sending in recent skype convos to cic to show that we still are communicating a lot but he mentioned that I should wait until cic request for more docs. He was saying it may seems as trying too hard? ::) Now i am confused as to what i should do. Should i wait until i go visit my husband in Afghanistan and them tell my lawyer about sending in the recent proof of relationship???
I know you and few other respected members have been waiting a long time. InshAllah we all hear good news
As long you have sent your complete forms with supporting documents, just wait if they ask for anything more.. Do not keep sending files, it might backfire, as your lawyer said.. Or meant....

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
zshah said:
I would say that you should call the indian consulate and explain to them your situation and see if they can issue you an emergency visa
I am not sure but I think emergency visas are issued in 48 hours
Also ask them that if they can't issue you the emergency visa then can you get visa upon arrival in India
I know tajikstan let's you get visa on arrival but I don't know about India
It is better to speak to someone in the visa department
If they don't pick up the phone then I will recommend that you drop by and ask them
Also have passport size photos ready on hand so you could submit the application tomorrow if they allow you
These are the emergency visa requirements in consulate India in toronto
All Emergency visa applicants are required to :
1. Fill up the online visa form ( http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ )
2. After filling the visa form, take a print out and attach photocopy of Canadian Passport, previous Indian visa (if any) and along with one passport size ( 2” x 2” or 51 x 51 MM) photograph submit the application at the Consulate ( 365 Bloor Street (E), Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario M4W 3L4).
3. You are also required to bring the confirmed air ticket and proof emergency.
4. You are advised to bring cancelled Indian passport or Surrender Certificate to get Entry Visa with bank draft/Money order for a total of C$ 178.00 + $2 Consular surcharge payable to the Consulate General of India, Toronto. OR
5. You will be issued single entry Tourist Visa for which a bank draft of C$ 117+$2 (Total C$119) is required alongwith medical certificate and confirmed air ticket.

Don't totally rely on that but also speak to someone at the consulate
This is the contact information of the person responsible for visa at the toronto location
Mr G.S.Hattimare Vice Consul Visa
visa @ cgitoronto.ca
416-960-0751
THANK YOU Zshah, Nick_afg bro and other respected forum members who provideD me very helpful information and directions. I did fill the application, print it and prepared all the documents. I plan to go tomorrow morning to the consulate before 0900 to talk in person and ask for an emergency visa. I hope I get a positive result... inshalah har chi khair basha KHUDAWAND MIHRABAN AST.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
kamila_26H said:
W/Salaam,
salaam dear sister I don't know why ur Lawer say this but as far as I knew there is nothing wrong with sending proves of relationship to cic , don't wait for cic to ask u coz if they ask u than its means more delay , sending proves of relationship has lots of benefits for ur case first of all u save time and second it's make ur case stronger I have repersintive too she told me to go visit my spouse and i went for one month and as soon as came back I send all the proves to cic ,and they viewed interview for us alhamdulilah so don't worry dear sister go for a visit if u can and if u can't still u can send send proves of ur relationship like skpe phone bills if u send money prove of that these are all very helpfull and supportive for ur case that's all they cars In Spousal sponsorship all they wanna know is that is yours relationship is genuine or not to be honest some Lawyers are so lazy to send inquiry or do something about ur application the best thing is to keep trucking ur application by ur self always check ur emails junk box they Might send u something make sure to get their mails or if they send mail or emails to ur representative make
Sure to call him/she to call u whenever they send anything that's all I can tell u from my experience and I wish u all the best I always try my best to help my afgs as much as I can

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Nick_afg said:
salaam dear sister I don't know why ur Lawer say this but as far as I knew there is nothing wrong with sending proves of relationship to cic , don't wait for cic to ask u coz if they ask u than its means more delay , sending proves of relationship has lots of benefits for ur case first of all u save time and second it's make ur case stronger I have repersintive too she told me to go visit my spouse and i went for one month and as soon as came back I send all the proves to cic ,and they viewed interview for us alhamdulilah so don't worry dear sister go for a visit if u can and if u can't still u can send send proves of ur relationship like skpe phone bills if u send money prove of that these are all very helpfull and supportive for ur case that's all they cars In Spousal sponsorship all they wanna know is that is yours relationship is genuine or not to be honest some Lawyers are so lazy to send inquiry or do something about ur application the best thing is to keep trucking ur application by ur self always check ur emails junk box they Might send u something make sure to get their mails or if they send mail or emails to ur representative make
Sure to call him/she to call u whenever they send anything that's all I can tell u from my experience and I wish u all the best I always try my best to help my afgs as much as I can
Nick,
I think that she already submitted the documents. If they did not ask, she can wait. The only she must have is police clearance certificate.... When she asked for something, then she may add additional supporting documents

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
Yes sending additional documents to proof your ongoing relationship does help to waive your interview.

Maybe don't send too many. Maybe when you go to Afg get lots of pictures (big smiles on pictures does help lol) Also send your travel itinerary, boarding passes, copies of pages of Passport showing entry/exit stamps & chat logs. I did this when I went to AFG this June. Hope this helps.

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Nick_afg said:
Thank you nick_afg for your information. Btw the email new delhi sends they go straight to my lawyer then he sends it to me is it like that for you as well?

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
yasmeen143 said:
Yes sending additional documents to proof your ongoing relationship does help to waive your interview.

Maybe don't send too many. Maybe when you go to Afg get lots of pictures (big smiles on pictures does help lol) Also send your travel itinerary, boarding passes, copies of pages of Passport showing entry/exit stamps & chat logs. I did this when I went to AFG this June. Hope this helps.
Okay thank you nick and yasameen jan both for this information, it helps me out. I will see when i go to Afghanistan in the summer(inshAllah)

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
kamila_26H said:
Thank you nick_afg for your information. Btw the email new delhi sends they go straight to my lawyer then he sends it to me is it like that for you as well?
salaam kamila jaan yes my lawyer get all the corespondent from cic and then she call me coz I wanted this as u know the addresses in Afghanistan is not really accurate so my lawyer get all the corespondents from cic for me and for my wife