First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
EXMANE said:
Do not post your PRIVATE NAMES AND IDENTITY

Here my timeline;

SUBMITTED & RECEIVED EMAIL FROM CIC: 15.01.2014 TO CIC (CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION OF CANADA) MISSISSAUGA OFFICE

TRANSFERRED TO VISA OFFICE IN INDIA & RECEIVED EMAIL FROM CIC: 25.02.2014; however, I selected Islamabad as the responsible visa office for Afghan Nationals

NOTIFICATION OF RECEIPT FROM VISA OFFICE IN INDIA & RECEIVED EMAIL: 30.03.2014 plus request for Police Clearance & Payment Receipt; IF NOT ALREADY SUBMITTED.

I MAILED BACK: 01.04.2014 I still mailed them COPIES of the above documents.

Now; I am waiting and making money from accounting : ) When the spouse comes, I will be home all the time; ALLAH DEGA CHIQA SAKHT MESHA!

List of Submitted Documents & Forms ORIGINALLY!

• PART 1: SPONSORSHIP FORMS (Payment Receipt)
• PART 2: IMMIGRATION FORMS
• PART 3: INFORMATION GUIDE (COUNTRY SPECIFIC)

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

1. PHOTO COPY OF SPONSOR'S CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP
2. ORIGINAL “OPTION C PRINTOUT (I requested this by calling CRA Canada)
3. PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT
4. 8 PHOTOS OF APPLICANT AS REQUESTED ON APPENDIX B PHOTO SPECIFICATION
5. COPY OF APPLICANT'S PASSPORT
6. COPY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WITH CERTIFIED COPY (NIKAH KHAT)
7. ORIGINAL PROOF OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION
8. ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE
9. COPY NATIONAL ID OF APPLICANT (TASKIRA) WITH CERTIFIED COPY IN ENGLISH
10. COPY OF SPONSOR'S PASSPORT, SHOWING COPIES OF RELEVANT PAGES OF MY PASSPORT SHOWING ENTRY/EXIT STAMPS,
11. TRAVEL ITINERARY
12. VIBER PRINT SCREEN SHORTS OF CALLS, SKYPE MESSAGES, PHONE BILLS, EMAILS
13. WEDDING INVITATION WITH CERTIFIED COPY IN ENGLISH
14. PHOTOS – PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP TO SPONSOR
15. BOARDING PASSES
You scared me by saying Do not post your PRIVATE NAMES AND IDENTITY lol. I thought I might have added my name and information about the case. Yes your right we shouldn't put that on this forum.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Thank you Afghanboy Bro :)
I wish the best of luck with their interviews. I hope their interviews go successfully and they obtain their viSA right after their interview.
Inshalah Allah know the best/ Khair for us. We always pray and hope for the best. Inshalah our saber and patience has Ajir from Allah, We should be thankful that every thing is going well with our cases, as India processing time is faster than Islamabad which is JAI SHOKOR AND HOPE :).
Inshalah we will get to gather with our loved ones soon:) TAWAKAL BA KHUDA JAN!

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Not yet :(
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khatera said:
Hi Sassy_1, Do you mean the following information? I don't know how to create my time line as I see ppl are having it under their name? I liked this site and am newly created an account... can you tell me plz know how to do it?

My husband is in Afghanistan and I have sent sponsorship application in October 2013. In January 27, 2014 I got a letter from Cic that my husband applications has been sent to India .
In Feb. 15, 2014 I received from Visa Office in India, asking for the Police Certificate and receipt of payment for Permanent Resident if I haven't sent it yet. I sent a photocopy of the above documents although I already had sent the actual documents with my application by Feb 18, 2014.
I think once you do so many post then you'll have the option to add your timeline jan :) but ya, good luck! I've been waiting since aug 2012 behi dil ma bad shoda Az waiting! I just wanna be with my hubby jan! Where in Canada are you? If you don't mind me asking :)

hawaii123

Apr 4, 2014
Ok, so gmsc notes have arrived, for status it says in progress, but for everything else like medical, security, criminal check it says not started.
The file was sitting and Ottawa and Karachi and is currently in New Delhi.
I applied January 2013 :eek:

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Oh wow !hawaii 123 at least it's there now you know ! I have to order my notes ! My time line is after you it's feb 2013 so let's see ! Khudawand mehrabani ast

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
All the paki applications that we're send to London hot ppt requests ! But India seems to take longer then anticipated ! Any interview letters anyone ?

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
(Protest against the Canadian High Comission for ridiculous Spouse Sponsorship timelines Spouse Sponsorship Processing time at Canadian High Comission in India is 32 months as of January 2014)
[/u]for all afghan applicants that were transfer to them from Pakistan .Comparatively, the spouse sponsorship processing time for India, which lies in the same geographic location is 6 to 12 months. China is 5 months. Government of Canada has to take some steps to reduce the long processing timefor the spouses
of Afghan applicants. And the applications are being mishandled from one visa office to another The Government of Canada claims that spousal immigration is their number one priority, but it seems like this priority is reserved for certain nations, while Afghan is amongst the countries for which the processing time has been swelling over the past few years. Being Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada, we deserve the same treatment and should have the same right to unite with our spouses and children. We should not be subjected to longer..... Everyone please rise your voices

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Not all of them. I don't know where you got the info from...

sadafN said:
All the paki applications that we're send to London hot ppt requests ! But India seems to take longer then anticipated ! Any interview letters anyone ?

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
sadafN said:
Oh wow !hawaii 123 at least it's there now you know ! I have to order my notes ! My time line is after you it's feb 2013 so let's see ! Khudawand mehrabani ast
Wow that is really interesting! How come your kids are there , you come without them in the first place ? Or Huh It's not normal probably that's why it's taking long! It all depends how you come to Canada and your status here too ! I know a lady here who come here on a conference, did go back and after a year applied for her husband and kids to come here they told her on her interview after 6 years that if you wanted to be your kids and husband you would went not stayed here ! I hope everything work in your well sis ! Let me know if I can do anything for you

Yes & also Sad ,
yes i came first alone then invited my family, i am holding Permanent Resident card.
may i know about that lady,
A . in which year she came to canada & got accepted not exactly just estimate if you know ?
B . Did they told her in interview that it will take 6 years to bring your family to Canada ?
C . Or they told her that how can you live without family for 6 years ? i got confused between these two sentence if you can EXPLAIN a bit it might help me , because they didn't told me such thing in interview back in 2007 .
thanks,
if you can email me it will be good because you are a new user & your inbox is now limited until a after a time of usage it will make more space .
wajeaa @ gmail.com

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Wajia jan I will email you when I get a chance

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
sadafN said:
(Protest against the Canadian High Comission for ridiculous Spouse Sponsorship timelines Spouse Sponsorship Processing time at Canadian High Comission in India is 32 months as of January 2014)
[/u]for all afghan applicants that were transfer to them from Pakistan .Comparatively, the spouse sponsorship processing time for India, which lies in the same geographic location is 6 to 12 months. China is 5 months. Government of Canada has to take some steps to reduce the long processing timefor the spouses
of Afghan applicants. And the applications are being mishandled from one visa office to another The Government of Canada claims that spousal immigration is their number one priority, but it seems like this priority is reserved for certain nations, while Afghan is amongst the countries for which the processing time has been swelling over the past few years. Being Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada, we deserve the same treatment and should have the same right to unite with our spouses and children. We should not be subjected to longer..... Everyone please rise your voices

32 months for afghan applicants in india? R u on crack or something ? Where is the proof....

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Request from all,

It is a kind request from All Afghan brothers and Sisters having citizenship of Canada to protest against ridiculous timeline for Afghans. it is your right to ask for it. i request all afghans to get together and specify a specific day to protest over there. i am sure it will help a lot and all of us will have an answer for this phenomena. Please show your unity. Thanks from all.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
abdul786 said:
Request from all,

It is a kind request from All Afghan brothers and Sisters having citizenship of Canada to protest against ridiculous timeline for Afghans. it is your right to ask for it. i request all afghans to get together and specify a specific day to protest over there. i am sure it will help a lot and all of us will have an answer for this phenomena. Please show your unity. Thanks from all.
I am ready any day any time

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
abdul786 said:
Request from all,

You know how afghan families are, they won't let their daughters to go alone and I am sure no one else will be able to go with me either. I wish I could join you guys. :(

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
abdul786 said:
Request from all,

u saying 32 months will apply on our files?