+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
Wow khuda khaweta khob kona. You are so lucky to be with your life partner :)

All the best to everyone in sha Allah we all get done with this long process.
Why doesn't your spouse come as well? There no obligation to stay in Canada. As soon as your application is Received or In Process, its all the applicants side.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Why doesn't your spouse come as well? There no obligation to stay in Canada. As soon as your application is Received or In Process, its all the applicants side.
My husband is in Kabul, and chances of him coming to Canada is very low. They won't approve visit visa knowing his wife is in Canada. I can't go either cause of work as I am also supporting my family in Canada.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
My husband is in Kabul, and chances of him coming to Canada is very low. They won't approve visit visa knowing his wife is in Canada. I can't go either cause of work as I am also supporting my family in Canada.
Yes i meant yourself visiting him. Life in Canada is tough. We always have to be working.

I hope my dream comes true for us by next week!

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Yes i meant yourself visiting him. Life in Canada is tough. We always have to be working.

I hope my dream comes true for us by next week!
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Good morning, its 8am here at Delhi... I just woke up and had dream that some of us ( including us ) got Dm and PPR and we were on the same plane haha.

Anyway, im going back to bed. Slept late watching Big Boss ( Salman Khan show ) .

Talk later guys :D
Oh my god! My last night dream came true! I should be a philosopher!

We got a call just now, NDVO wanted to confirm our address and email. I was curious why they called though

So looking at the email, i noticed it was our PPR email!!!!

Oh Khuda jan, My wife is happy ( I am hiding my smile and acting serious and surprized haha)

I will go VFS office tomorrow and submit it, it has 30days to submit it.

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Not yet :(
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi everyone !

I just got an email from new delhi saying that my husband has a missing police certificate, I sent them the police certificate that I received from ottawa that's translated thru email. Should I also send it thru mail ?

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazar_Sponsor said:

We got a call just now, NDVO wanted to confirm our address and email. I was curious why they called though

Oh Khuda jan, My wife is happy ( I am hiding my smile and acting serious and surprized haha)

Congratulation dear brother, you made us happy as well.

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sassy_1 said:
Hi everyone !

I just got an email from new delhi saying that my husband has a missing police certificate, I sent them the police certificate that I received from ottawa that's translated thru email. Should I also send it thru mail ?
Dear Sassy_1, Every one should submit original police certificate to NDVO through post office DHL or FedEx, but if you are asked specifically to submit via email then send it. if you decide to send the original via post office, inform your husband to send you Ministry of foreign affair document code number, and after that get the original police certificate back from Afghan consult of Ottowa or Toronto, and send to NDVO ASAP, and send the currier receipt back to your case worker with polite email.

The current email which you have received, have they given you any deadline for submission? if yes, definitely they want original not copy.

sarah jan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Lawyers are expensive ( $2000-4000 ) and they won't do anything. They only inform you of where your application reached or When you are worried where your case is. Its up to you really. You can talk to your MP where you can get a Lawyer for Sponsorship or search by Google.

The only forms you really have to Fill are below ( If you Don't have any dependents ). I made copies of mine in my DropBox account except Police Certificate ( which i forgot with all the trouble to finish on time by Family in Law ).

I have tried to Edit and spend 45minutes-1hour trying to make this as Simple as Possible so it does not confuse you. I Hope this helps you fill your forms.

If I forgot anything, please do mention and I will edit my post for Future Members by Adding it to my Dropbox and Linking it to my Signature.

Required 3 Envelopes; 1 Big, 2 Medium and 4-5 Small.

You need this Big Envelope to put the medium and small envelopes inside this to make it easier on Visa Officer evaluate your case. ( It makes it easy on them instead of scattered )

Sponsor's Envolope: ( Medium Envelope )

IMM1344E
IMM5481E
IMM5540E

Option C Print out;

Note of Assessment 2013, you have to call and request to be sent which takes time so do it asap. They will ask some questions so have your previous Notice of Assessment ready that you may have

Photocopies of Sponsor's Passport with Visa

Gifts:

Images and receipt of Gifts you had sent to Applicant

Nikakhat certified; Farsi and English;

Applicants Police Certificate;

Done at Afghan Consulate in Canada, You will need to Provide her Passport/Copy and Taskira copy

Applicant's Envelope: ( Medium Envelope )

IMM0008ENU_2D
IMM5406E
IMM5490E
IMM5669E

Photocopies of Passport and Visas;

Family Members:

Your parents, Sisters and Brothers Work, Full Names, Date of Birth, Place of Birth

Education:

Copy of Her Education, Transcript

In a Smaller Envelope, Label, " Engagement", Wedding", " Trips " and " Chat "

Make sure these are the best photo's; You are smiling, looking at each other ( Best Photos ).

For the Chat, ( Tango, Skype, or Viber which ever you use )

Take screenshot of the longest ones you talk with from phone and move it to your computer and convert to .Jpg file ( it won't open otherwise when you take it to print ). Put into a SD card or USB. You can print them at Walmart, Costco, Shoppers Drugmart, Canadian superstore or any local photo place.

Engagement Photos ( Only 20 Photos )

Wedding Photos ( Only 20 photos )

Trips:

Images of Trips ( 20 ) to place you have spend together

Chat(s);

Photos of Tango, Skype or Viber Chat ( using Screenshot and printing it )

Very Important!!!!

Photo's have to be labeled in the back. It has to mention who the People are, Event and Location.

Double check that you have everything by going through the checklist.

Pay the fee ( $1040 ) at your financial bank and keep the copy they give you )

OMG this is very good and detatils info, thank you so much Mazar_Sponsor for taking your time and coming up with this.
btw what is the drop box?

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
sarah jan said:
OMG this is very good and detatils info, thank you so much Mazar_Sponsor for taking your time and coming up with this.
btw what is the drop box?
Salam Mazar_Sponsor
As long as you are in India and you are not working, so find important and essential information and post it in here.
Thanks and enjoy your stay in India and say salam to Mahtma Gandi haha.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:

AMAZING NEWS CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO. BAKHAIR WA KHOBI BEYAYEN CANADA IN SHA ALLAH.

I HAVE A GOOD FEELING FOR THE REST OF US AS WELL BAKHAIR MESHA KHALAS EROZA.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:

Ohhh my goodness I'm so happy for you congrats ! Wow lucky both of you ! Congrats

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Salam!
Today I was at the Canadian embassy in Kabul getting my daughter's passport, the guy who was helping me told me that family sponsorship for Afghans takes 36 months after some Afghan guy who killed his wife in Canada. .. My wife actually believed this guy... know she thinks it actually takes 36 months.. it's been 1 year now already.. I don't know how long it really takes, I am fed up with this whole process and fn New Delhi people. .

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peerzad said:
Salam!
Today I was at the Canadian embassy getting my daughter's passport, the guy who was helping me told me that family sponsorship for Afghans takes 36 months after some Afghan guy who killed his wife in Canada. .. My wife actually believed this guy... know she thinks it actually takes 36 months.. it's been 1 year now already.. I don't know how long it really takes, I am fed up with this whole process and fn New Delhi people. .
Dear Peerzad, as per your timeline you filled your application in Oct 2013 and you already received PPR Mashallah, and as an example, I have filled my application in October 2012, and recently I got remedial request and not yet PPR at all ....... I would suggest lets be patient, you are lucky person, hopefully everything is going to take place at the right time, think of those who are waiting from last two or three years, lets be strong and trust god only.

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Mazar_Sponsor said:

Omggggg!! Congratulations you gave all of us Afghans so much hope!! I was so worried that the trend of updates was only for Indian citizens.. but you got ur ppr wow congratulations brother. All the best to you and your wife.. wish you a safe return inshahallah. Keep praying for all of us as well.