+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Affect of siblings

Gillriz

May 1, 2021
Hi guys! Does the presence of any sibling negatively affect study visa application?
How many are there who have got Study permit provided that their siblings were in Canada?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi guys! Does the presence of any sibling negatively affect study visa application?
How many are there who have got Study permit provided that their siblings were in Canada?
Depends on your home ties. My wife’s brother is a Canadian citizen and he provided us with accommodation letter. But I also have two properties back home as ties to home country. Both helped me in my application for SP.

Gillriz

May 1, 2021
Depends on your home ties. My wife’s brother is a Canadian citizen and he provided us with accommodation letter. But I also have two properties back home as ties to home country. Both helped me in my application for SP.
Sir! My dad owns a farmhouse(almost 100 buffaloes and cows) and 12 acres of land we are three brothers. Will that be enough?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sir! My dad owns a farmhouse(almost 100 buffaloes and cows) and 12 acres of land we are three brothers. Will that be enough?
Back to your question about siblings, it is considered as family tie in Canada but you can overcome by showing strong family ties back home. second question, VO prefer proof of liquid funds, but other proof of property show your tie, but better be in your name not you father. how old are you [you can not answer that in public, its okey ] but the question is how independent are you

Gillriz

May 1, 2021
Back to your question about siblings, it is considered as family tie in Canada but you can overcome by showing strong family ties back home. second question, VO prefer proof of liquid funds, but other proof of property show your tie, but better be in your name not you father. how old are you [you can not answer that in public, its okey ] but the question is how independent are you
I m 23.. but i myself own nothing!
Suggest me sir what to do?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
If you lack such ties to your country then there is one more thing you can do. Write a strong SOP stating you have better job opportunities back home and by studying in the particular course will help you and will provide you advantages in acquiring a better position. Also mention strong relationships to your father and/or other guardians or family members. Anything that proves your intention is to study and leave will help. All these may or may not help, it will depend on the VO.

AntonPeach

Sep 2, 2014
Hello did you get SP amd staying with your brother? Asking as I invited my brother to study in Canada.. Thank you..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello did you get SP amd staying with your brother? Asking as I invited my brother to study in Canada.. Thank you..
There is no such thing as inviting your brother to study in Canada. Your brother applies for a study permit based on his profile and finances.