+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADR second time for Schedule A Online

Canadapro0910

Oct 29, 2021
Firstly thanks for all your responses. This goes a long way and means alot. I have applied gcms twice and I havent received both in the last 90 days. I even sent them emails regarding the same and I haven't heard back.

@armoured thanks a lot. Regarding 'the note not uploaded properly'- I had a telephonic conversation with ircc agent and she confirmed that she is able to view the attachment both in the email as well as the portal, however, she mentioned that I need to remove the line "I was unable to attach my letter of explanation along with this form due to file limit, hence I have also sent my LOE with details to IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for their additional reference." from the details box of the form and reupload the form in the portal and send the form and LOE via webform as well. But I strongly feel that the answer she gave was not satisfactory and told me that to cut short the call abruptly.

Since its my last time to fix this and if I dont give what the case officer needs, they might ban us for 5 years. We have a very genuine and straightforward case and It is really disheartening to see this extended delay.

I am inclined to consult a lawyer and obtain their inputs however there are tons of stories out there of lawyers being expensive and scamming at the time of need.

Request you to kindly recommend lawyers for me to work with in Victoria,BC.

Thanks again for all your responses. Means a lot.

If there are any other thoughts about this case too, please let me know.

I truly appreciate all your help
Agreed 100% on the lawyer/consultant bit. I believe this group is also a part of a law firm. Might wana try that. Not sure on the details on how to.
Use your last chance wisely.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Agreed 100% on the lawyer/consultant bit. I believe this group is also a part of a law firm. Might wana try that. Not sure on the details on how to.
Use your last chance wisely.
Although I suggested the lawyer as one potential route, I warn I do not know whether there is much they can do nor likelihood of it helping much; but at this stage there aren't many additional options.

One important point: it is not at all clear above whether the reason for the request from IRCC was that the original application did not disclose refusals or issues, or what exactly.

Which leads to a point a lawyer CAN help with: formulating and using the precise and best-phrased language needed to convey that there was no intentional misrepresentation, and/or that any information not disclosed (unintentionally) was not of a nature that would mislead IRCC (according to and under the meaning of the relevant legislative acts - which are quite specific).

One other warning that I think some applicants misunderstand - that the language is fairly broad about disclosing any and all refusals including pursuant to applications for other countries. Many applicants get caught up on thinking a refusal by eg USA or UK doesn't matter but the IRCC forms say they do.

If your previous submissions neglected to disclose refusals to other countries, now's the time to fix this.

And if in any doubt - yep, that's what a lawyer should be able to help with.

Reactions: Canadapro0910

Canadapro0910

Oct 29, 2021
Experts need your help :

As a part of my ADR request, I am trying to upload the imm 5669 form along with a LOE and statutory declaration in the cic portal, however I am getting the following error below.
Please note that the form and LOE were not scanned and are in PDF format
Only the declaration was scanned. I merged all three documents and tried to upload in cic but it didnt work

how i did :
1. Updated 5669 form, saved and validated.
2. Gave 5669 form print to pdf and saved it
3. Had loe and stat.dec in pdf
4. Merged all three into one pdf. Size is 1.15 mb which is within
5. Tried uploading in cic portal and got the following error below.

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error:
“We couldn't upload your file.
Error Description:
You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.
Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.
You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.”

Need your suggestions please !