+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST - MARCH 2022

Donald-duck

Jun 18, 2024
Amen I will surely testify. Lol we started together and now you’re moving Good luck I will surly drop my own timeline too. To motivate someone.
Hey I got my ITA in 2018 and I am waiting for last more than five and a half years. Medical 3 times passed. Multiple ADRs. Now background check Not Applicable since January. And they asked for Schedule A 5669 on 12 June 2024 and I submitted it the next day. What the hell is going on in my case and what are my options?

Donald-duck

Jun 18, 2024
Yeah man just mark my word u will get ur ppr too inshallah if u provide them correct document. Good luck
Please tell me what are my options. I am thinking to go for Writ of Mandamus. Read my case…
I got my ITA in 2018 and I am waiting for last more than five and a half years. Medical 3 times passed. Multiple ADRs. Now background check Not Applicable since January 2024. And they asked for Schedule A 5669 on 12 June 2024 and I submitted it the next day. What the hell is going on in my case and what are my options?

Mohsin037

Feb 13, 2023
I recently received AOR and additional information email. In IMM 5669 address history section, I didn't put the address for the 2 months, 2021/10- 2021/12 so IRCC wants me to clarify the address history gap.

During these two months I was travelling across the USA and staying at different hotels. Before going to USA, I lived in Vancouver for a month and from the USA, I directly moved to Ottawa, didn't go back to Vancouver. However, I already mentioned in the Travel History about this trip.

My question is what address should I need to mention for these 2 months ? The address of the hotels where I stayed in USA or the address of Vancouver where I was living before going to the USA.

Thanks

FNK-RUIRU

Feb 2, 2023
Hi,

I'm a Jan 2023 PR applicant.
My tracker went all green by Nov 2023. While waiting for PPR supposedly, I received ADR in Jan 2024 to resubmit form IMM5604 for my two dependent children newly signed by their mother.
Unfortunately, I couldn't trace her whereabout since she is from a different country and we divorced back in 2021. In 2022 I had managed to track her and she signed the documents but then vanished into thin air. With IRCC time bound request and failure to trace the mother, I moved to court and obtained sole custody of the kids.
I submitted the documents( sole custody court orders) through GCKey and webform just before the deadline. After waiting for two months with no updates on either account I sent a webform requesting the status. The response was they are still waiting for the submission of the documents. I realized I didn't include a LOE to explain the submission of a different document and I resubmitted the document again through webform this time accompanied by an LOE. Since then there is no updates or acknowledgement from IRCC.
The delay is killing me.
Any advice from members here of what could be wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony