+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST - MARCH 2022

EdmundDantes

Jan 27, 2020
Hello prospective permanent residents. Like the name implies the primary focus of this thread would be to share updates / guides to those of us who have received an additional document request on their applications.

On 11th of march 2022, I received an ADR to provide a filled Schedule A form, updated PCC and also to retake my medical exam.

I submitted the additional documents on the 14th of March, after submission I got this update:

Review of additional documents
Not applicable.

My medical was also just been submitted by the hospital today, (I'm yet to see an update on my profile)

I'm currently awaiting an update on my profile.

Anyone else with a similar situation can update this thread, so we can keep up with, and have an idea of processing times.

Anne19

Nov 26, 2021
Hello prospective permanent residents. Like the name implies the primary focus of this thread would be to share updates / guides to those of us who have received an additional document request on their applications.

On 11th of march 2022, I received an ADR to provide a filled Schedule A form, updated PCC and also to retake my medical exam.

I submitted the additional documents on the 14th of March, after submission I got this update:

Review of additional documents
Not applicable.

My medical was also just been submitted by the hospital today, (I'm yet to see an update on my profile)

I'm currently awaiting an update on my profile.

Anyone else with a similar situation can update this thread, so we can keep up with, and have an idea of processing times.
did you get an update? thanks

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
Fantastic! How did you submit your ADR, was it through a webform or gckey?

gilbert2go

May 1, 2023
Hello Everyone, please I want to ask if anyone has idea of how long it will take ircc to respond after updating the additional document requested.
Request letter states that I should send a copy of my current valid passport as the as the one they have had since expired, I uploaded the document requested and it's been 39 days since the uploaded document is under review.
Please does anyone has idea how long it will take ircc respond to updated document and make decision?

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Hello Everyone, please I want to ask if anyone has idea of how long it will take ircc to respond after updating the additional document requested.
Request letter states that I should send a copy of my current valid passport as the as the one they have had since expired, I uploaded the document requested and it's been 39 days since the uploaded document is under review.
Please does anyone has idea how long it will take ircc respond to updated document and make decision?
Hi Gilbert, I want to know when did u receive acknowledgement from IRCC on your above query related to ADR for pp copy renewed. please can you reply as I have a similar concern to which I don't have any update. Thanks in advance.

gilbert2go

May 1, 2023
Hi Gilbert, I want to know when did u receive acknowledgement from IRCC on your above query related to ADR for pp copy renewed. please can you reply as I have a similar concern to which I don't have any update. Thanks in advance.
I received the request letter from IRCC on 10th April 2023 and I uploaded the document requested on 15th of April 2023, ADR status changed to we are reviewing the additional document you provided on 20 April 2023 and the Background check changes from in progress to processing. since then I haven't received any updates till now its been 42 days now.

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
I received the request letter from IRCC on 10th April 2023 and I uploaded the document requested on 15th of April 2023, ADR status changed to we are reviewing the additional document you provided on 20 April 2023 and the Background check changes from in progress to processing. since then I haven't received any updates till now its been 42 days now.
Thank you for your revert.
Oh, nothing much we all can do, hope you get good response soon. For me, we haven't received any acknowledgment email from IRCC and no status changes on AST or GC key since last month. Not sure if we can order Gcms notes, as I m outand applicant.

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Thank you for your revert.
Oh, nothing much we all can do, hope you get good response soon. For me, we haven't received any acknowledgment email from IRCC and no status changes on AST or GC key since last month. Not sure if we can order Gcms notes, as I m outand applicant.
oh, so u also didn't get any confirmation email from IRCC correct?

gilbert2go

May 1, 2023
Have u gotten any update sir ?

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Hi. My application is Work Permit Outland. Though I also received ADR for payments on 20 March. But prior to receiving ADR, I have already figured out what was wrong with my application after a week. I didn't pay fees, thinking that it is the same with LMIA-exempt WP and my employer paid for compliance fee, which are all completely different. I paid WP Fee and Biometrics on 20 March and uploaded;oaded via GCKey the same day. Since then until now, ADR says, 'We are currently reviewing the documents you have provided." BIO and MED completed. But my eligibility (8 weeks now) and BGC (13 weeks now) is still in progress.
I am not sure what do to next and still trying to figure out what other things did I do wrong that is delaying my application. I am just literally waiting for PPR now.
May I just ask, after uploading ADR, how many days or weeks until PPR?

gilbert2go

May 1, 2023
Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents April 20, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this change.
Biometrics - Biometrics January 28, 2022 Completed.
Background check- Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision April 21, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Till now I still haven't heard anything from ircc, please is there anyone who has similar issues or who has gone pass this should tell me what I can do cause it's taking too long and I literally don't know what to do

gilbert2go

May 1, 2023
Have you received any response regarding your application lately?