+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse education to EE profile pre-ITA

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
Hello experts,

I have some confusion on how to add my spouse education detail in my EE profile pre-ITA.
She did 2-years bachelor's and 2-years master's from back home. The WES ECA evaluated both as a Diploma (two years) and a bachelor's degree (four years), respectively.
Now should i add both bachelor's and master's education there or only the highest education level i.e. master's? or should i only mention bachelor as that is the equivalency WES gave?

Currently, i have only entered her highest level of education i.e. masters from back home. For the question "Level of Education" i have answered Master's degree and under that there is a question "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report" for this i have answered Bachelor's. Is that correct?
Should i also add Bachelor's degree too for which ECA given is Diploma (two years) ?

Would appreciate some guidance on this.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello experts,

I have some confusion on how to add my spouse education detail in my EE profile pre-ITA.
She did 2-years bachelor's and 2-years master's from back home. The WES ECA evaluated both as a Diploma (two years) and a bachelor's degree (four years), respectively.
Now should i add both bachelor's and master's education there or only the highest education level i.e. master's? or should i only mention bachelor as that is the equivalency WES gave?

Currently, i have only entered her highest level of education i.e. masters from back home. For the question "Level of Education" i have answered Master's degree and under that there is a question "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report" for this i have answered Bachelor's. Is that correct?
Should i also add Bachelor's degree too for which ECA given is Diploma (two years) ?

Would appreciate some guidance on this.
Add both of these degrees.