+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCOUNTS SUPERVISOR

indianb4u

Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, my wife finished her B.com from nagarjuna university india and worked as assis accountant for one year later worked as accounts supervisor for 4 years, is she eligible to apply fed skilled worker visa ? if yes what will be the NOC number ?? please reply

regards,

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
see if 1111 fits her or 0111.

malli

Star Member
Dec 6, 2008
hi indian b4u
sorry to say you that she cannot apply beacause she is not a chartered accountant . Accountant profession are in the new list of 38 but as per canada occupation list accountant means chartered accountant . Before this list came anyone who is not chartered accountant but has a B. Com degree can apply as a bookkeeper because bookkeeper covered account assistant .
I have applied as a bookeeper on july 08 when the new list of 38 not came but they have announced on 27.02.08 that they are going to change the list of occupation but the list came on 1.12.08 So many of applicants who applied in this time period (27.02.08-30.11.08) there case are stuck in the immigration department . They have nor accepted our application neither rejected . After this period who applied under new list got there case approved (if they are in the list) or rejected( if not in the list) .
You can apply only if you have arranged employment in canada as a bookeeper(account assistant)

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malli said:
hi indian b4u
sorry to say you that she cannot apply beacause she is not a chartered accountant . Accountant profession are in the new list of 38 but as per canada occupation list accountant means chartered accountant . Before this list came anyone who is not chartered accountant but has a B. Com degree can apply as a bookkeeper because bookkeeper covered account assistant .
I have applied as a bookeeper on july 08 when the new list of 38 not came but they have announced on 27.02.08 that they are going to change the list of occupation but the list came on 1.12.08 So many of applicants who applied in this time period (27.02.08-30.11.08) there case are stuck in the immigration department . They have nor accepted our application neither rejected . After this period who applied under new list got there case approved (if they are in the list) or rejected( if not in the list) .
You can apply only if you have arranged employment in canada as a bookeeper(account assistant)
How can u say that "Accountant means Chartered Accountant" in Occupation list. The JD of NOC 1111 are clearly reflecting with Accountant responsibilities and nobody here at this forum who applied through this NOC and got refused on the above basis. If you know anyone pls provide the reference..

Regards

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
i dont think that Accountant only refers to "Chartered Accountant or CPA", as long as you have the same duties mentioned in the NOC then you can apply.

rely

Star Member
Mar 3, 2006
India
B Com accountants were rarely cleared by the visa officer.Mcom accountants yes they do consider.
But currently in my opinion chartered accounatnts, Mba Finance, CS,Mcom should think of applying provided they fulfil employment requirement and other requirements.
rely

indianb4u said:
Dear friends, my wife finished her B.com from nagarjuna university india and worked as assis accountant for one year later worked as accounts supervisor for 4 years, is she eligible to apply fed skilled worker visa ? if yes what will be the NOC number ?? please reply

regards,

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
rely said:
B Com accountants were rarely cleared by the visa officer.Mcom accountants yes they do consider.
But currently in my opinion chartered accounatnts, Mba Finance, CS,Mcom should think of applying provided they fulfil employment requirement and other requirements.rely
You do not need to fulfill employment requiremets to get points for experience

caliber

Star Member
Jun 6, 2009
hi

i have applied under NOC 1111 ACCOUNTATNT and i have done only b.com and 3 yaers of work exprience..as i did consult some lawyers and agnets and they told me to apply on this list. one more thing is that i als ocalled david cohen and the y also told me to apply on 1111 category so i dotn think..
charteredt accountant is not an accountatn bcz he just audit and do final work. so i think the accountatn is that who do all teh raw work and give the final touch..so whoever said that accountatn has to be chartered accountant i think thats wrong..but however if u guys know that someone got rejected bcz of this thing then let me know ..

malli

Star Member
Dec 6, 2008
hi caliber
I am from india when i am an accountant having b.com qualification & 10 yer of experience in my field but my consultants told me that you cannot apply as an accountant because accountant must have qualification of chartered accountant therefore he filed my case as a bookkeeper (account assistant)

Please tell me that if my consultant is wrong

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
1111 is for Accountants and Auditors
For Accountants a bachelor degree is enough
For Auditors one should be Chartered Accountant

caliber

Star Member
Jun 6, 2009
hi

i really dont know but i consulted so lawyes in canada and in usa ..bcz i live usa right now ..but i think chartered accountant may be fall under accountant supervisor or auditor as he has higher authority and if u look at the job duties then u will realiz that the duties r much more clerical and otherwork where second level clerk or general accountant performs. but if u fell that it could be denied tthen let me know bcz i have already sent my application to CIC sydney. so as soon as i reply from them i will let u know ....thanks

ashfaqmehmood

Jul 2, 2009
hi. My name is Ashfaq and i am from pakistan. i have done my MBA in Finance 9 years back. after that i worked as Finance Assistant and now a days From 2 years as Financial Analyst in PTCL.

Can any one assist my that in which accounts catagory/code i fall, and am i eligible for immigration.

please help

Regards,

Ashfaq

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
I dont know what noc you'd fall under. if you want to figure it out before someone replies. Go to the FAQ thread in this forum and there is a link in the first two message to the website where you can figure out your NOC.

Oad71

Jul 2, 2009
Dear All,

this information to those person who like to apply for the categry "Accounts Supervisor", now canadian govt. announced the 38 fast track categry in these 38 fast track all who has 16 years (including all ICMAP/CGA/CMA) of full time education and atleat 4 years of related work exp. they can apply on NOC 1111 or 0111.

Thanks

Vijay

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oad71 said:
Dear All,

this information to those person who like to apply for the categry "Accounts Supervisor", now canadian govt. announced the 38 fast track categry in these 38 fast track all who has 16 years (including all ICMAP/CGA/CMA) of full time education and atleat 4 years of related work exp. they can apply on NOC 1111 or 0111.

Thanks

Vijay

Where its announced ??? could u send us the link..

Regards