ACCOUNTS SUPERVISOR

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nimmiboy said:
Oad71 said:
Dear All,

this information to those person who like to apply for the categry "Accounts Supervisor", now canadian govt. announced the 38 fast track categry in these 38 fast track all who has 16 years (including all ICMAP/CGA/CMA) of full time education and atleat 4 years of related work exp. they can apply on NOC 1111 or 0111.

Thanks

Vijay

Where its announced ??? could u send us the link..

Regards
No such announcement.

PMM

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Quick Search - Results Keyword(s): "1111"

1111 Financial Auditors and Accountants
Financial auditors examine and analyze the accounting and financial records of individuals and establishments to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards and procedures. Accountants plan, organize and administer accounting systems for individuals and establishments. Articling students in accounting firms are included in this unit group. Financial auditors and accountants are employed by auditing and accounting firms throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.

Example Titles
accountant
certified general accountant (CGA)
certified management accountant (CMA)
chartered accountant (CA)
chief accountant
financial auditor
income tax expert
industrial accountant
internal auditor

View all titles

Main duties
Financial auditors perform some or all of the following duties:
Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of an individual, department, company or other establishment to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls
Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices
Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements
May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.
Accountants perform some or all of the following duties:
Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for an individual, department, company or other establishment
Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports
Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures
Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records
Analyze financial statements and reports and provide financial, business and tax advice
May act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings
May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians.
Employment requirements
Chartered accountants require a university degree
and
Completion of a professional training program approved by a provincial institute of chartered accountants and, depending on the province, either two years or 30 months of on-the-job training
and
Membership in a provincial Institute of Chartered Accountants upon successful completion of the Uniform Evaluation (UFE).
Certified general accountants and certified management accountants require a university degree
and
Completion of a training program approved by the Society of Certified General Accountants or Society of Management Accountants and several years of on-the-job training
and
Certification by the Certified General Accountants Association or the Society of Management Accountants.
Auditors require education, training and recognition as indicated for chartered accountants, certified general accountants or certified management accountants
and
Some experience as an accountant.
Auditors may require recognition by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
To act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings, auditors and accountants must hold a licence as a trustee in bankruptcy.
Licensing by the provincial or territorial governing body is usually required for accountants and auditors practising public accounting.
Additional information
There is limited mobility among the three professional accounting designations (CA, CGA and CMA).
Progression to auditing or accounting management positions is possible with experience.
Classified elsewhere
Bookkeepers (1231)
Financial Managers (0111)
Program or other non-financial auditors (in 416 Policy and Program Officers, Researchers and Consultants)

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi PMM

I have done master in computer science and after that I have done advance and PGD In Business Administration now I am working as a accountant I have no back ground of accounting and no degree in business only diplomas in Business now my query is that can i eligable to apply under 38 category or not becuase here every one is saying different comments can you please clear my query.

thx

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali786leo said:
Hi PMM

I have done master in computer science and after that I have done advance and PGD In Business Administration now I am working as a accountant I have no back ground of accounting and no degree in business only diplomas in Business now my query is that can i eligable to apply under 38 category or not becuase here every one is saying different comments can you please clear my query.

thx
As per my understanding under skilled worker category there is no need to have a relevant education but you have a relevant experience of your job. Your diploma could support your application in favor to have a accounting background but its still depend on IO.

Waiting for other seniors reply...

Regards

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimmiboy said:
ali786leo said:
Hi PMM

thx
As per my understanding under skilled worker category there is no need to have a relevant education but you have a relevant experience of your job. Your diploma could support your application in favor to have a accounting background but its still depend on IO.

Hi niimy boy
can u tell me you write IO?

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali786leo said:
nimmiboy said:
ali786leo said:
Hi PMM

thx

Hi niimy boy
can u tell me you write IO?
IO = Immigration Officer

Regards

amh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London. UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2009
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010
AOR Received.
08/10/2010
File Transfer...
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/03/2012
Med's Done....
11/04/2012
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU HAVE EDUCATIONAL BACK GROUND IS NOT RELATED WITH YOUR CURRENT JOB. THEY ONLY TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE NUMBER OF YEARS OF EDUCATION AND YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION SHOULD MATCH THE DESCRIPTION STATED IN THE NOC GIVEN IN MI LIST.

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is there any senior to comments on this topic