+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Account Consolidation - WES - after making payment - Help

mht.dsm

Jan 15, 2017
Hello,

I just made the payment of CAD$322.05.. Payment got deducted from my acount..
I haven't yet received any mail from WES regarding the same.how soon do they send the mail

when i log in to WES over there it gives me 2 options which are as follows:

i) To complete your application please click here.
ii) If you submitted an application and have a WES reference number, please click here.

When i open 1st option its shows Our system indicates that you have already submitted an application to WES.

If you would like to view the status of application or update information or service options, please go to My Account section to make any changes or adjustments.

and when i open 2nd option it says account consolidation Please check back later

Is there anyone who got the same issue ?
I am little worried please help

thanks

trprapplicant

Mar 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello there i have the same problem... is there any solution? i saw so many complaints about such issues on internet.. i have already wrote an email to wes and i have not been able to get even a notice that they intend to solve the problem... have you solved the problem and how please let me know

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
It said the same thing for me, just wait for a few hours and log in again an you will see a screen saying "My orders" and the status of your application

Reactions: ronney300

kunalkhanna

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Request
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
24-03-2018
Hi

It is giving the same error to me as well. Anybody who has been able to get this problem resolved? Please share the procedure.

X

xibalban

Patience is the keyword. Let it rest, come back in a while.

Oh, it's so difficult to get off the internet, but do it!!

movva123

May 2, 2017
Hi Team,

I'm thinking to do a payment of 322 $ to WES in a couple of days . I hope all your issues with payment are clear now ?

Shall i perform the payment or Do i need to perform any ground work.

I'm i good to go ?

Please assist.

Thank you

NouraBBB

Apr 9, 2017
Hello,

I did the payment just now and I got the same issue; account consolidation. Shall I expect things to work out in few minutes/ hours?

Thank you.

May 8, 2017
Hi.. I am also facing same issue... I see in My Account section, "Account consolidation" "Please try again later". Its been more than 12 hours now. Still same. Can anyone tell me who faced this issue before, whether how long it took to rectify for you please...
I forgot to note the reference number :( Is there any way where i can get my reference number?
Payment also got deducted.. or can i get it refunded ? Can someone advice.

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
Hello,

I did the payment just now and I got the same issue; account consolidation. Shall I expect things to work out in few minutes/ hours?

Thank you.
Hello Noura,

I applied for an evaluation today and am facing the same issue. Has it been resolved for you? Any steps that I need to take in order to expedite the process?

Thanks in advance!