+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA Leading to MBA in CANADA

uzair saleem

Jun 25, 2012
HI,
I am writing for my query of ACCA leading to MBA (Finance) in Canada.
Can any one out there please let me know am i eligible to get admission in canadian universities (Specially University of Alberta). Currently i am ACCA qualified and near to my ACCA membership in one or less year's time. Please also let me know do i require GMAT for my admission purpose as ACCA is equivalent to CGA in canada and they do not require GMAT for admission in MBA.

paksis

Aug 17, 2013
business.ualberta.ca/programs/masters-of-financial-management/calgary
chk this
uzair saleem said:
HI,
I am writing for my query of ACCA leading to MBA (Finance) in Canada.
Can any one out there please let me know am i eligible to get admission in canadian universities (Specially University of Alberta). Currently i am ACCA qualified and near to my ACCA membership in one or less year's time. Please also let me know do i require GMAT for my admission purpose as ACCA is equivalent to CGA in canada and they do not require GMAT for admission in MBA.

uzair saleem

Jun 25, 2012
thanks for the reply paksis. but i want to know that whether they take candidates whom are from ACCA background.

paksis

Aug 17, 2013
FOR FURTHER EDUCATION doesn't matter if ACCA is recognized or not. It is a problem only if you try to start working here as a professional accountant
For further education things which matter are;
How many years of education you have after high school i.e. F.A in Pak
What courses you have attended and for how many credits hours (e.g. in ACCA)
What are your grades if applicable
What is your work experience and at what position
Check programs prepare applications, do IELTS and GMAT, arrange bank statement of total tuition fee + 1 yr expense (10,000) and apply before Mar. '15 at the latest.
Good luck

uzair saleem said:
thanks for the reply paksis. but i want to know that whether they take candidates whom are from ACCA background.