+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About WES evaluation

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
Its been more than 4 months i have applied for ECA through WES, i gota mail for the third time for secondary verification and my university responded both of their previous mails yet again they sent the same email. What is the solution for this problem.Will they keep on doing this till my IELTS expires . Is there anyone who can give me the solution.

TannyK285

Mar 22, 2019
Well, according to WES website...
Your evaluation will be completed in 35 business days after receipt, review, and approval of all documents, and payment in full.
So I'm guessing they're stuck on either approval of docs, and/or payment

sh_255

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
So if you have paid the verification fees to your university, then I guess WES might have found any discrepancy in the documents and that is what they want to verify. You can check it at your university. You can also check your application which you have submitted to see if all the information provided is correct just to be sure.

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
University is saying all the documents are correct and verified there is no problem regarding the degree. And my agent had already checked all the documents.

jinderbal

Jul 15, 2019
chandigarh
Anyone here from H.P university with an MBA degree. I am not getting my evaluation done. It’s been more than 4 months. I did everything according to the procedure and deposited my fees. But I am getting only emails from Wes for verification for 3rd time. My bachelors from PTU got verified very quickly. But I am not able to understand what is the problem with my master degree.
Anyone here who can help regarding this ?