waived (rprf encashed 3-mar-12)
Passport Req..
pcc, rprf and pp submitted on 9-feb-12
VISA ISSUED...
03-May12 (DM 29-Mar-12)
LANDED..........
June 2012
Hi Deepak,

I remember reading this article earlier on some other site as well. Its really sad that a few bad apples spoil it for other genuine applicants.

I'm still not able to digest the fact that the NDVO would do these checks after the decision made status appears and all documents (Pcc, Meds, Fees etc)have been submitted.
However, I'm still waiting for the British council's reply on monday before jumping to any conclusions.

Thanks,
Ramon

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/fake-ielts-certificate-scam-exposed-10-held/577999/

http://www.hindu.com/2009/10/31/stories/2009103153090500.htm

http://fakecertificatesblog.com/2010/07/30/india-fake-ielts-certificate-for-sale/

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/9076792/student-in-bribe-scam-tried-to-flee/

http://www.australianmigrations.com/_blog/News_Flash/post/Indian_student_jailed_for_IELTS_test_bribes/

RB_Ramon

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-11 with all documents.
File Transfer...
RBVO 15-Dec-11
Med's Request
24-Jan-12 along with pcc.rprf and pp
Med's Done....
3-Feb-12.....Med received line in Mar-12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-May12 (DM 29-Mar-12)
LANDED..........
June 2012
Hi cocknbull,

Yes it is indeed shocking that something as secure and reliable as the Ielts result can now be doctored. It's really sad for the genuine people who might have to face unnecessary delays as a result..

However I feel i don't need to worry as my result and TRF are Genuine. I'm guessing its just a random checking the NDVO is doing. And i'm just unlucjy enough to be in it. :(

However, I'm still waiting for the British council's reply on Monday before jumping to any conclusions.

Lets hope for the best.

Thanks,
Ramon

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RB_Ramon said:
Hi cocknbull,

Yes it is indeed shocking that something as secure and reliable as the Ielts result can now be doctored. It's really sad for the genuine people who might have to face unnecessary delays as a result..

However I feel i don't need to worry as my result and TRF are Genuine. I'm guessing its just a random checking the NDVO is doing. And i'm just unlucjy enough to be in it. :(

However, I'm still waiting for the British council's reply on Monday before jumping to any conclusions.

Lets hope for the best.

Thanks,
Ramon
Hi!

Yes agreed with you dear. You are victim of some one else's wrong doing. Do not worry at all. You will be all right. Thanks

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
RB_Ramon said:
Thanks Guys,

I spoke to my immigration consultant today and he said he will get caips arranged through the company's Canadian representative in Canada. Although he is still convinced that there is nothing serious in my case and chances of interview are extremely low.
Plus they their consultancy covers these things and i wont be charged anything for this as well. I guess it should be a day or two sooner too with their representative being a Canadian citizen living in Canada. We both are still waiting for that reply from British Council on Monday though.

Also dear cocknbull,
Was this person called for interview before or after the medicals and passports were submitted?

A Bit about the good work by the Canadian representative:
The Canadian representative was very helpful in an earlier situation i faced. My credit card did not work at Cic Nova scotia office and they told me to resubmit the entire file with the 2011-12 forms.BTW my file reached in jun-11.
The Canadian representative was able to convince them to take a draft payment instead even though by that time the Aug 2011 files had started but Cic accepted it. But that was a close call and it was good on Cic's part to let this slide so easily.

Ramon.
Dear dont worry first u got vgood results in ielts chc just check again at last stage and found some difference. in which cateogry u have applied might applicant dont get 8 8 6.5 8 so they recheck and found difference. Now bc ielts will answer u and chc why they have issues this mark sheet if there is difference in online status. if your points dont deduct due to ielts u will get ppr soon. in which noc u have applied put it on with full details.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
RB_Ramon said:
Hi cocknbull,

Lets hope for the best.

Thanks,
Ramon
one thing i miss in first reply jcharmeet was called for interview after mr pp rprf and know one person who got pp back from ndvo without stamp after mr pp request with rejection letter.

RB_Ramon

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
RBVO 15-Dec-11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-May12 (DM 29-Mar-12)
LANDED..........
June 2012
Hi Sameerb,

My Noc is 2151 (Architect)
File submitted to Nova Scotia on Jun-11
AOR from NDVO 15-12-11.
NDVO started processing my file on 20-01-12 ( as per ecas)
Got request letter for pp, med and rprf on 27-01-12( Letter dated 24-1-12)
Submitted my file with previous passports on 9-02-12.
Status change to "Decision made' on 29-03-12. ( Could be earlier also as i checked my ecas after a long while that day)
Received letter from British council on 5-4-12.(Letter dated 4-4-12).

The last line on my ecas is 'Medicals have been received'

The line 'A decision has been made and a visa officer will contact you' is not there.
and there is no address as well. (Although i'm led to believe that these things don't matter that much)

Also one thing to note is the British Council just used the term concerned party and not CHC. (Although the CHC is the only party that this concerns to in my case)
Secondly i live in Delhi and most people here claim to receive the passports within a week itself after 'DM'. But then i might not have researched this claim well enough.
Just waiting for Monday to hear from British council first. Fingers crossed.

Also Can someone please be kind enough to answer me two things:

1)have you yet to hear anyone who got refusal at such a stage? Just curious.
2)Also is it possible that the NDVO has reopened my entire file and are even checking work ex, Degree etc. All my documents are genuine so i don't have any fears, but all this would mean a hell lot of time drained up and at this stage that can be such a killing wait.

Thanks,
Ramon.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
RB_Ramon said:
Hi Sameerb,

My Noc is 2151 (Architect)
File submitted to Nova Scotia on Jun-11
AOR from NDVO 15-12-11.
NDVO started processing my file on 20-01-12 ( as per ecas)
Got request letter for pp, med and rprf on 27-01-12( Letter dated 24-1-12)
Submitted my file with previous passports on 9-02-12.
Status change to "Decision made' on 29-03-12. ( Could be earlier also as i checked my ecas after a long while that day)
Received letter from British council on 5-4-12.(Letter dated 4-4-12).

The last line on my ecas is 'Medicals have been received'

The line 'A decision has been made and a visa officer will contact you' is not there.
and there is no address as well. (Although i'm led to believe that these things don't matter that much)

Also one thing to note is the British Council just used the term concerned party and not CHC. (Although the CHC is the only party that this concerns to in my case)
Secondly i live in Delhi and most people here claim to receive the passports within a week itself after 'DM'. But then i might not have researched this claim well enough.
Just waiting for Monday to hear from British council first. Fingers crossed.

Also Can someone please be kind enough to answer me two things:

1)have you yet to hear anyone who got refusal at such a stage? Just curious.
2)Also is it possible that the NDVO has reopened my entire file and are even checking work ex, Degree etc. All my documents are genuine so i don't have any fears, but all this would mean a hell lot of time drained up and at this stage that can be such a killing wait.

Thanks,
Ramon.
if u are fromdelhi why dont u call me 9873673783

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
cocknbull said:
Hi!

He is called for an interview very recently. He hasn't submitted passports or medicals yet. good luck and all the best to you and please keep updating. Thanks
Dear u say he has not submitted pp and medical but the chc has demand from him and then call for interview.

RB_Ramon

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
RBVO 15-Dec-11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-May12 (DM 29-Mar-12)
LANDED..........
June 2012
Sure sameerb. Will call you in the morning at around 11-12.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
RB_Ramon said:
Hi cocknbull,

Lets hope for the best.

Thanks,
Ramon
Strange ....and Shocking... These things happpens only in India !!! II somehow fail to understand the Social attitude in our country

RB_Ramon

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
RBVO 15-Dec-11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-May12 (DM 29-Mar-12)
LANDED..........
June 2012
STATUS UPDATE

Date of RPRF draft encashment: 03-Mar-12

Reply from British council:
Met the Ielts center Administrator today: They had an issue with the photograph on TRF being old.
They have confirmed to me that the Marks are exactly the same on TRF( Submitted to CHC New Delhi) and on the online records.

The were convinced with my case after my meeting with them and they said they will respond positively to the concerned party within this week.

But,
After meeting them i strongly felt that IELTS department had initiated this check themselves.I Don't think the NDVO had anything to do with it. ( Just a speculation)
The British council must have informed the NDVO of this update some time 1-2 weeks back. (As The purpose of taking the exam clearly mentioned me saying 'Immigration to Canada' on the application for ielts form.)
But this last part is my speculation only .

Well whatever the case it seems to be solved as of now. Lets wait now and keep the fingers crossed.

Also Guys,
Do you think i can establish some evidence and prove ielts was at fault and take some legal action for this delay?
I mean if they had a problem with my photograph they should have told me while taking the exam and not NOW. I shouldn't have to pay the price for their incompetence. Right?

Regards,
Ramon.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
RB_Ramon said:
STATUS UPDATE

Met the Ielts center Administrator today: They had an issue with the photograph on TRF being old.
They have confirmed to me that the Marks are exactly the same on TRF( Submitted to CHC New Delhi) and on the online records.

The were convinced with my case after my meeting with them and they said they will respond positively to the concerned party within this week.

But,
After meeting them i strongly felt that IELTS department had initiated this check themselves.I Don't think the NDVO had anything to do with it. ( Just a speculation)
The British council must have informed the NDVO of this update some time 1-2 weeks back. (As The purpose of taking the exam clearly mentioned me saying 'Immigration to Canada' on the application for ielts form.)

Well whatever the case it seems to be solved as of now. Lets wait now and keep the fingers crossed.

Also Guys,
Do you think i can establish some evidence and prove ielts was at fault and take some legal action for this delay?
I mean if they had a problem with my photograph they should have told me while taking the exam and not NOW. I shouldn't have to pay the price for their incompetence. Right?

Regards,
Ramon.
good u go to the office now the case is clr congrats.No issue from ndvo the pp is coming

RB_Ramon

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
RBVO 15-Dec-11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
03-May12 (DM 29-Mar-12)
LANDED..........
June 2012
Der Sameer Ji,

Thank you so much for your advice. Lets hope and wait now. Fingers crossed..

Regards,

Ramon

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RB_Ramon said:
STATUS UPDATE

But,

Also Guys,

Regards,
Ramon.
Hi!

Congrats on issue being resolved. I see no point in taking any legal action against British Council. Just let it go and pray for yourself that you get your visa which is your ultimate goal. Good luck. Thanks