+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5th draw over. 481 points and 1620 invites..

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
erable_rouge said:
I have two questions:

1) Can we edit the profile once it has been submitted?
2) Which website can provide us our accurate number of points?
Transmitted information cannot be modified. However, after getting the ITA you can update the details.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
Intocanada said:
Transmitted information cannot be modified. However, after getting the ITA you can update the details.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Point one is quite wrong. Actually you can modify details until you are issued ITA. Once you get ITA, you have to stick to the details at that point in time.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
erable_rouge said:
I have two questions:

1) Can we edit the profile once it has been submitted? Yes you can edit your profile anytime..
2) Which website can provide us our accurate number of points? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mesumrizvi said:
Where r u in pakistan? takes mere Rs3-4k to get PCC from karachi within a week.. i hv done for myself many times.
Go to the police station that covers your residential area. If they follow the precise process and don't charge you any thing, it might take two weeks. If they do it for you, it might take 2-3 days and a few thousand rupees. I paid 2k per PC and got at least 4 of those at different times.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
uxd said:
Point one is quite wrong. Actually you can modify details until you are issued ITA. Once you get ITA, you have to stick to the details at that point in time.
Hmm ok. I thought transmitted information cannot be modified. Bcoz I tried it myself and it was not allowing me to update any information. May be I am wrong.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
fkl said:
Go to the police station that covers your residential area. If they follow the precise process and don't charge you any thing, it might take two weeks. If they do it for you, it might take 2-3 days and a few thousand rupees. I paid 2k per PC and got at least 4 of those at different times.
What things will they need?? As i am not in Pakistan right now will it be a problem??

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
dukhi said:
What things will they need?? As i am not in Pakistan right now will it be a problem??
They will need copy of passport, pictures, NIC showing address and plus basically any thing that would prove that you actually lived on that address for the period you need PC for. If they are going through formal process, it would involve filling a form and getting it signed from a neighbor who would certify that he knows you have lived there for the required period.

Not being there physically varies from place to place. I lived in multiple cities of Pakistan and faced different scenarios every where. The police station officer in Karachi (PECHS) got pretty friendly with me (of course having paid 2k per certificate) and i got all certificates i needed easily. Even one for a friend who was in Germany at that time.

However, the one i needed from Lahore had some difficulty with me being absent. Finally they issued a certificate with a stamp saying "Issued in the absence of applicant based upon the documents provided" (which is perfectly okay for CIC).

I think the formal rule says, if the person himself is not in the country (provide proof) and a blood relative should collect it on your behalf. If you cannot arrange a blood relative an affidavit is needed to authorize the person to collect it.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Thank you for your replies everybody.

So, I understand that the profile may be edited once submitted?
uxd said:

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
uxd said:
Any CEC guy here who got ITA BETWEEN 481 and 560?
Bump

Anyone w/o LMIA and gotten ITA for CEC?

Jagan069

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

Congrats to everyone who got ITA .
I have 390 points .
anxious , hping for the best .

Thanks,
Jagan

juhig

Mar 18, 2015
Congrats everyone .. who got ITA :)
Can anyone pls share the list of documents which you have to send to CIC after getting ITA.

vik_m

Mar 16, 2015
doubleym said:
Sweet, 510 points here, got an ITA for FSW :)
Hey..just to check with you along with ITA did you get checklist as well for the requested documents..could you please share.. thanks

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have recently spoken to WES and they told me that my two credentials (Bachelor of Business (Accounting) and Chartered Accounting designation) were assessed in conjunction with each other, so instead of getting the 128 points as indicated on my ITA I should have put down Bachelor's degree >3 years for 120 points - this brings my score down from 514 to 494 - still above the ITA threshold.

As I'm still above the ITA threshold can I still submit my PR application with the amended credentials or do I need to decline the ITA?

atmtaatmta

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
pziegler1986 said:
I have recently spoken to WES and they told me that my two credentials (Bachelor of Business (Accounting) and Chartered Accounting designation) were assessed in conjunction with each other, so instead of getting the 128 points as indicated on my ITA I should have put down Bachelor's degree >3 years for 120 points - this brings my score down from 514 to 494 - still above the ITA threshold.

As I'm still above the ITA threshold can I still submit my PR application with the amended credentials or do I need to decline the ITA?
It is written, that you must decline invittion if your score due to some changes has dropped below threshold.
But your case is somewhat different. Nothing has changed, you have just posted wrong data. I think you better contact CIC on that, because there is a chance they would ban you for misrepresentation.
In fact it may be faster, if you declined the invitation right now and corrected your application. Thus you will be perfectly safe.
You may already start gathering papers nonetheless (if you haven't arealdy), as you will be selected again in the next draw.

Ktay

Mar 23, 2015
Hi all, I'm new here!
I've read this topic and it's very helpful! It's actually giving a lot of hope ;) Congrats to those who got the ITA!

I'm like most of you, currently living and working in Toronto and preparing my EE application.
The problem is that I'll most likely have a maximum of 300 points as I don't have a LMIA..
I was wondering if passing a second language test would give me a lot of points there? Does it worth paying extra $300 to have it?

Knowing that it is my native language I should get a maximum of points with it but as a second test, do you know how much points I can get with it? Is it going to count as a main one or just give me a very few points?

My working visa expires in March 2016 so my question is should I wait and hope a drop of the draw in December? Or should I pay that amount to get extra points? If it can give me 100 points I'll probably go for it, any ideas?!

Thanks!