Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Sarcasm, dude ;)

At least CIC are aware of the technical issues. Means that there's not going to be anyone bitching that their mate got picked but they didn't as their profile wasn't updated :p
That is exactly what I am saying. But instead some have big issue with the guy with the basic score of 187 points. As if that person did not have to go through the pnp round of prooving all his documents to be ok.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
kryt0n said:
Sarcasm, dude ;)

At least CIC are aware of the technical issues. Means that there's not going to be anyone bitching that their mate got picked but they didn't as their profile wasn't updated :p
I got CLB 11 in reading but I read this 2 times to understand what you've said, you better to improve your writing before going for the next IELTS, otherwise it's gonna be waste of your time and money :D just kidding

wlj0918

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsingh17 said:
I predict 1199 (anything is possible with CIC), I'm actually very pissed right now. :-\ ???
Hey - we're much in a same boat :)

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Echetverikova said:
Can they make a draw just for CEC for example an not on Wednesday? Or do all of their draws HAVE TO BE ON WEDNESDAY? Sad
I think Wednesday is the best day for them to make a draw. Monday and Tuesday, discuss and prepare for the new draw; Wednesday, make the draw; Thursday, Friday, issue ITA...

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
vensak said:
That is exactly what I am saying. But instead some have big issue with the guy with the basic score of 187 points. As if that person did not have to go through the pnp round of prooving all his documents to be ok.
A lot of stupid posts in the past hour yes. I would say pointless.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Calgary2014 said:
I got CLB 11 in reading but I read this 2 times to understand what you've said, you better to improve your writing before going for the next IELTS, otherwise it's gonna be waste of your time and money :D just kidding
It's colloquial!

Allow me to ye olde English for you:

For sooth, thou hast not considered my humourous intentions!

Our .... ah, can't be bothered! :p

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
kryt0n said:
Welllll I've just got back from a 6 hour drive across the country, what did I miss?
You missed being called "Buddy", but now everything's back to normal ;) .. buddy!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
astralsource said:
You missed being called "Buddy", but now everything's back to normal ;)
"I'm not your buddy, pal!"

(South Park reference! Please don't be offended :D )

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
kryt0n said:
"I'm not your buddy, pal!"

(South Park reference! Please don't be offended :D )
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BlRdBJuAJjU/maxresdefault.jpg

Pitlord

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
simplynd2804 said:
It's not joke, it's called maintaining balance within country, most people coming to Canada prefer to stay in ON or BC resulting in high increase in population for those two province, meanwhile Gov have to look after other province and maintain the balance of population within country that's why they give higher importance to the people with PNP nomination. And province like Yukon doesn't get to many application so they chose who ever is applying (mostly people with lowest CRS) so that's you see people with 200 CRS getting PNP and resulting in 800 points.
This is very stupid of Government if they follow this idea. Many apply in other provinces and then move to Ontario or BC. You can't blame them. Would anyone immigrate to live in Nunavut? Not really.

This draw today is just to cover unprofessionalism and laziness of administration who didn't make proper changes on time due to weekends off, black Friday etc.

Complete unfairness continue with disgraceful and discriminating selection of individuals that they want and probably who bribed them under the table because they can't reach 200 points.

If they wanted this clear they would publish it all but this is not how individuals in government make money.

There will be 2 draws by the end of the year with 2500 invites just to reach 31000 itas as previous government did. Top 5000 people will get lucky and if I was right 478 will be the lowest this year

People from outside of Canada, learn from this. Canada is not heaven. Lots of corruption and privileged around here

Pitlord

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
moelaghil said:
Hey Pitlord,

It's not unethical at all. Doing a normal draw would've been unethical since many people's profile was not updated because of the bug they have...

This draw is a PNP specific draw, the provinces have guidelines and rules on who to nominate to fit their needs. Maybe the individual with 186 points is more suited for what the province wants vs. what an educated individual with 469 points could offer. Farmers are in high demand throughout Canada, but people with PhDs in theater are not.

If the government is sloppy, slow, unprofessional, corrupted and that bothers you that much perhaps you can find another country to immigrate to. I mean that in the sincerest way possible, as in I can see that a lot more things will bother you if you live here permanently.
If it's true that some people didn't get points that they deserved because of bugs in program they could easily get invited next draw. What is so unfair here?

The fact the you suggest a change of country is the same as a tossing problems under the carpet. They won't solve themselves over there.

We got to push for it. We have to ask questions? Unless this is not your interest and you only care about your ass. There is so many under 450, what do you think about them? Do you think that they are not appropriate for province need?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pitlord said:
This is very stupid of Government if they follow this idea. Many apply in other provinces and then move to Ontario or BC. You can't blame them. Would anyone immigrate to live in Nunavut? Not really.

This draw today is just to cover unprofessionalism and laziness of administration who didn't make proper changes on time due to weekends off, black Friday etc.

Complete unfairness continue with disgraceful and discriminating selection of individuals that they want and probably who bribed them under the table because they can't reach 200 points.

If they wanted this clear they would publish it all but this is not how individuals in government make money.

There will be 2 draws by the end of the year with 2500 invites just to reach 31000 itas as previous government did. Top 5000 people will get lucky and if I was right 478 will be the lowest this year

People from outside of Canada, learn from this. Canada is not heaven. Lots of corruption and privileged around here
1. province can withdraw their nomination if they see that the applicant never had real intention to settle in that province.
2. Withdrawal of PNP can lead to the withdrawal of the complete PR.
3. The changes that they have announced as simple as they sound are leading to several system updates (set of additional questions needed for people with Canadian experience and studies). As a major update of the database behind this does not go smoothly without any issues. (for one you shall consider different systems that people can use to access their accounts, which can simply generate additional errors).
4. Yes there were cases of bribery in some provinces, but in general it is much much more difficult to find any provincial immigration officer to risk that for nominees. What was and is far more common are all kind of fake evidences for points from applicants. That is why it takes time for the applications being checked and verified.
5. When it comes to point system, you can easily end up with something like 300 points after having bachelor degree and 6 + years of experience, just because of your age and language score around CBL7. However such person is very capable to get job and sustain himself.
6. You can easily end at around 200 points as a skilled trade with 6+ years of work experience, language around CBL6 but with only High school or similar degree and with age around 35+. But again, that does not mean that some province is not interested in you if have connections for that province (for example you have work there in your profession for some time, but it just so happens that your profession is not A or B type, so your CRS will be otherwise very poor). That is not called bribery. That is when you proove that you can maintain yourself easily with your trade knowledge.

Again I do not see any corruption as you describe it on a grate scale there.