16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
19-02-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
25-02-2017 (BG IP: 25-02-2017, BG NA: 09-03-2017, BG IP2: 25-03-2017)
Hi everyone

I received ITA today.
In my application there is no field to upload any police certificate. I was expecting that police certificate is required in the application, isn't that right?

Pleeeeaaase advice.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
samanta60 said:
Hi everyone

I received ITA today.
In my application there is no field to upload any police certificate. I was expecting that police certificate is required in the application, isn't that right?

Pleeeeaaase advice.
First you have to fill the categories (Personal History, Study & Languages, Work History, Contact Details etc etc) that you see initially. After you're through filling all the categories then press Save & Exit. The system will then generate another set of categories where you'll have to upload the documents. There you will see the link to upload your Police Certificate.

singhkartik3

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
In view of the below post, it seems that we need to show bank statements for past 6 months. However, in the past 6 months, I have not had much balance in my account.
1. Is it okay if someone from my family can transfer some lump-sum amount in my account temporarily to show the same as a proof of funds ?
2. Is there any justification I shall need to show for suddenly having money in my bank account ?

Thanks

"Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)

"If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile.

Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.

You must scan all proof of funds documents and save them as one file."

Nov 3, 2016
Hello,

I received my ITA on November 2nd 2016 and as I was submitting my application, I was asked to fill my travel history. Could someone please help if I need to mention my stay in Singapore for 9 months. Since my return I was issued a new passport. The visa stamp for Singapore is in my old passport. Do I need to show all my old passports when I submit my application. Pleaseee help.

Oct 27, 2016
Received an invitation today.

But I'm traveling abroad now and I plan to travel for a whole year. Will my current unemployed situation affect my application?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
adventuroustrip said:
Received an invitation today.

But I'm traveling abroad now and I plan to travel for a whole year. Will my current unemployed situation affect my application?
No. When you got your ITA your status was locked. It doesn't matter what you do now.

Just make sure you have a reliable mailing address listed. Happy travels :D

john.smith

Nov 3, 2016
Congrats to everyone for recieving the ITA..

I've a question regarding medical exam.
I'll be travelling to Jamaica for a week in mid of this month and since its Caribbean country and currently there's Level 2 Zika virus reported, is it advisable to undergo medicals after coming back or I can go for medicals before going there and CIC will still consider it as valid?

Any help will be useful.

Thanks

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hi, congratulations to all with ITA - finally!

Would we require hard / original / sealed envelope Transcripts from university at any point now on or a scanned copy along with WES report shall suffice for upload obviously and at a later stage (assuming interview stage) the original copy I have shall be scrutinised?

Seeking clarity - Indian Undergraduate university - shall take a minimum of 15 days after I place a request for the same.......

JW8

Nov 3, 2016
Hi

I inquired about medical exam report in Bangalore, India.
The listed Bangalore medical center by CIC is stating, that they will send my report directly to CIC? Is it the correct procedure?
This means I wont be able to submit soft-copy with my application, as hospital wont be providing me the same.

Please share your thoughts

Thnx - JW8

john.smith

Nov 3, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Is anyone planning to opt for pickup and drop of documents for PCC.
Need info on difference between submitting docs in BLS office as compared to providing them during pickup.

Thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
zshavit said:
Hi,
After ITA Can i make changes in the education part? like change dates of the degree?
Thanks
Why would you need to?

samanta60

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
19-02-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
25-02-2017 (BG IP: 25-02-2017, BG NA: 09-03-2017, BG IP2: 25-03-2017)
zshavit said:
like: dates of the degree from October to October and not sep to sep
I would suggest you to call CIC helpline and ask how to correct that. I personally don't think that would be a big deal, as it doesn't change your points and is a minor info.
Please update us after you manage to solve it. This experience will be useful for others too.