+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3904E Ques Please Help

Talvinder

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
I am sponsoring my wife from India, in this immigration checkist , Part 2) its asking for her Voter ID as well, but she never enrolled for one? is it really necessary to provide it or i can say she never enrolled, because now to get it might take 3-4 months more. please suggest

DaveSav

Sep 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
8/8/2013
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
8/8/2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
28-11-2013
Talvinder said:
I am sponsoring my wife from India, in this immigration checkist , Part 2) its asking for her Voter ID as well, but she never enrolled for one? is it really necessary to provide it or i can say she never enrolled, because now to get it might take 3-4 months more. please suggest
If this is the part you are referring to (below), you only need to provide that if the birth is registered late, and even then it's only an example of what type of identity documents would be needed, but you don't need that specifically.

2 IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS
Birth and/or baptism certificate
Note: If the birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original
documents establishing identity such as:
• old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate), and
• Voter’s ID card

Inder0749

Apr 2, 2014
Hi

It says under the NOTE that if birth is registered LATE ( my wife applied for a birth certificate last week..so will this be considered as late registration), if yes..do I need to send the ORIGINAL voter ID and 10 class certificate with birth certificate?( coz it says other ORIGINAL
documents establishing identity such as: old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate).

If I send originals, where will CIC send it back??

Please provide some insight.

Thanks in advance

DaveSav said:
If this is the part you are referring to (below), you only need to provide that if the birth is registered late, and even then it's only an example of what type of identity documents would be needed, but you don't need that specifically.

2 IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS
Birth and/or baptism certificate
Note: If the birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original
documents establishing identity such as:
• old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate), and
• Voter's ID card

Kev85

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is 3904E same as IMM5443E
or am I missing a form?