+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

21st Draw- 20th November. Scores might drop

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
redfox05 said:
The most sensible and simple thing said on this thread. Thanks.

And yes, I think the mods should allow just one thread, or one forum for predictions. Sigh, its getting too much :p
What you thin mods should do is your view. you can open you own forum. right now I am allowed. Even u speculate !

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
royalking said:
Update on CRS:

CIC spokesperson says CRS point’s requirement likely to go down over time:

At the 23rd Annual Immigration Law Summit held earlier this month in Toronto, Ontario, a spokesperson for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) made some notable comments about the past, present, and future of draws made from the Express Entry pool.

The main takeaway, however, is that the CRS point requirement for Express Entry draws is likely to go down. Foremost among the forecasts made by CIC is that the total intake of economic immigrants to Canada through Express Entry is set to increase once the backlog of applications from 2014 has been cleared.

More recently, however, the CRS points requirement has increased. The CIC spokesperson stated that this is largely due to the fact that many provinces did not open their Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) streams, through which successful candidates may obtain an additional 600 CRS points, until months after the system was launched. As a result, there has been a rush of PNP certificates being issued to proactive candidates in the Express Entry pool. This has had the effect of increasing the number of candidates who have received an additional 600 CRS points.

With both an LMIA rush and a PNP rush out of the way — together with the 2014 backlog being cleared and CIC having previously stated that “Express Entry will become the main source of applications to meet annual immigration levels targets” — CIC has said that it expects the CRS requirement for Express Entry draws to drop over time.
These people would never want the scores to go down. They are pessimistic people who don't want any person to go to Canada after they go. They might be some agents who wants to spread rumors that scores would never drop and want people to opt for LMIA which would earn them. Each and Everyone knows the scores would drop down once the back log is over and the total intake would increase. Even chances of province increasing the number of intakes next year gives fair chance to people below 450. Well said.

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry if I am kind of off topic, but talking about probabilities,

If my score is above the minimum score threshold for a draw (let's say the minimum goes down to 450 and my score is 464), do I have a guarantee to receive ITA?

I imagine the answer is no, but I just want to understand how the draw works. I mean are there many people with high scores like 460 and above who still haven't got ITA?

I hope this doesn't sound to messed up))) hehe

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Well thank you all for your views. LEts expect a draw today, If there is a draw today may be it hurts the Ego of some people. But if there is no draw its okay the probability was 75. I wont speculate or predict on the draw on 27th because even a kid would do that. but I would immediately predict the next one after that.

So good luck for a draw today or else find one on 27th. After all I might be wrong by just 7 days :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sunshinejan said:
Sorry if I am kind of off topic, but talking about probabilities,

If my score is above the minimum score threshold for a draw (let's say the minimum goes down to 450 and my score is 464), do I have a guarantee to receive ITA?

I image the answer is no, but I just want to understand how the raw works. I mean are there many people with high scores like 460 and above who still haven't got ITA?

I hope this doesn't sound to messed up))) hehe
well obviously you get an ITA. And you will get it in near future.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Just few hours to go If at all there is a draw today. See the scores going down to 450's if happens or else on 27th the scores would be anywhere in 460's.

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Just few hours to go If at all there is a draw today. See the scores going down to 450's if happens or else on 27th the scores would be anywhere in 460's.
Do you know the time when and if there is a draw?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sunshinejan said:
Well this is just a speculation. Its not that the Draw will happen today. IF it happens It will be 12. Noon Canada time

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
I see very low probability of a draw taking place today or this weekend. However if it happens, score should be definitely between 452 to 460.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AgentC said:
I see very low probability of a draw taking place today or this weekend. However if it happens, score should be definitely between 452 to 460.
I haven given how I derived the probability . Still probability is not surety . Lets hope for a draw today in goo faith of all those below 450 and waiting since long in the pool.

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
bestofluck said:
What was wrong on the thread. I gave you dates of Draw which was 7 days apart. Anything wrong? Just tell me what was incorrect. You guys have a grudge against me but I cant help it out. Speculation or prediction is nothing wrong. In ur day to day life you peculate many things. So dont be rude and do what you like and let me do what i like. I have given perfect dates of draws. % draws of 20 have been in 7 days period. cant I expect it one more ? I mean whats so scary? Are u afraid I would be right one day ?
Fair said I think. My initial gripe weeks ago was that you made your predictions sound as fact, and fair to you, you have done no such thing this time, and clearly stated it as a guess/said "might drop". So, I'm more chilled nowadays, so meh, I say Live and Let Live 8)

sunshinejan said:
As bestofluck said, its just speculation, noone really knows. However, sounds like your keen to know more, so have a look at this link, and see what its been like in the past. Look at the dates, times of draws, points threshold, and number of applications taken. As with shares and investments, the good old saying applies: "Past performance is not an indicator of future results"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/past-rounds.asp

Other useful links:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
bestofluck said:
Well this is just a speculation. Its not that the Draw will happen today. IF it happens It will be 12. Noon Canada time
P.s. I thought lately it was 12:00 - 14:00 UTC, not Canada time :p
But then when you look further back through the draw history, the draw times have been all over the place. Sometimes in the evening.

amanjpro

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2015
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2016
bestofluck said:
Lets hope a Draw in few hours. All of us wishing at the same time might work.
BTW, how many wishers does it take for CIC to make a draw?