+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

21st Draw- 20th November. Scores might drop

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with your analysis. In the event we want to speculate, all we have are recent trends which broadly are the following:

1) CIC chooses 1,500 candidates +/-
2) Draw takes place every 2-3 weeks (for the last 3-4 months)

To all new Forum members, any other comments on immigrant intake/possible CRS points threshold else may not be based on reality as the score is a function of the number of people they want to take in.

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
JoacRy said:
I agree with your analysis. In the event we want to speculate, all we have are recent trends which broadly are the following:

To all new Forum members, any other comments on immigrant intake/possible CRS points threshold else may not be based on reality as the score is a function of the number of people they want to take in.
The most sensible and simple thing said on this thread. Thanks.

And yes, I think the mods should allow just one thread, or one forum for predictions. Sigh, its getting too much :p

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
One_Topsy said:
I agree! He has a right to opinion.

And while he does, he should learn to offer his opinion responsibly. Just like the EE pool keeps growing, this forum has new member everyday. So therefore, it would not be nice for a new member who created his EE profile recently, doesn't yet understand the system, reads his prediction that the next draw scores will fall dramatically and makes an opinion that CIC uses probability and mathematics to set CRS cut off for the draws..

Basically, his posts may mislead people.

This forum has provided reliable and useful information, let's keep it that way please.
:D

I do agree with this....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
quarko said:
May I delve into the depths of your wisdom? What is a probability to flip tails on a 100-th coin flip, if first 99 were heads?
its 50 an Its 50. the probability is a pure mathematics. Hope u know mathematics or may be you just know English and good at IELTS!

royalking

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Update on CRS:

CIC spokesperson says CRS point’s requirement likely to go down over time:

At the 23rd Annual Immigration Law Summit held earlier this month in Toronto, Ontario, a spokesperson for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) made some notable comments about the past, present, and future of draws made from the Express Entry pool.

The main takeaway, however, is that the CRS point requirement for Express Entry draws is likely to go down. Foremost among the forecasts made by CIC is that the total intake of economic immigrants to Canada through Express Entry is set to increase once the backlog of applications from 2014 has been cleared.

More recently, however, the CRS points requirement has increased. The CIC spokesperson stated that this is largely due to the fact that many provinces did not open their Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) streams, through which successful candidates may obtain an additional 600 CRS points, until months after the system was launched. As a result, there has been a rush of PNP certificates being issued to proactive candidates in the Express Entry pool. This has had the effect of increasing the number of candidates who have received an additional 600 CRS points.

With both an LMIA rush and a PNP rush out of the way — together with the 2014 backlog being cleared and CIC having previously stated that “Express Entry will become the main source of applications to meet annual immigration levels targets” — CIC has said that it expects the CRS requirement for Express Entry draws to drop over time.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
Hi Bestofluck,

I was very much free at office today, so thought of digging some useful links for the probability and draws predictions available on this forum,
Kindly go through all these threads.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/19th-draw-any-guessing-t366147.0.html;msg4714706#msg4714706

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/19th-draw-any-guessing-t366147.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2oth-draw-519-t368521.0.html;msg4725478#msg4725478

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/no-draw-on-30th-a-disappointing-ee-scores-will-be-900-on-13th-nov-t373723.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/20th-draw-anyone-expects-it-on-3oth-october-t372716.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/anyone-expects-a-draw-today-there-has-been-a-draw-on-tuesday-pereviously-t378095.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/13th-november-a-big-draw-awaits-t379124.0.html;msg4769959#msg4769959

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/20th-draw-a-big-one-t370909.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/21st-draw-20th-november-scores-might-drop-t382906.0.html

I was annoyed with the some spam threads(Something in chinese, I really don't understand purpose of those either), then I gladly managed to search for this thread hidden in all those.

All of the above threads are created by "1 person", but you might some useful inputs from the replies in those threads for next prediction.a

I was just thinking "Can't we have just 1 thread,something like 'Prediction of next draw' " ? So that next time someone like me don't have to waste his/her IDLE time to look for helpful links for Future draw predictions, It would be great to have all the "MATHEMATICS"(I really could never understand the probability thing) clubbed at one place.

Cheers...
Good IDea. Appreciated. Next time I will do the same.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
OMG! All of them started by the same guy !!!

@bestofluck -With all due respect, what are you trying to do here? Why so many "prediction" threads and rhetorical and invalid posts? Why are you earning yourself such a huge -ve rating? You are only making it difficult for new people who might think your advice is correct and follow it. Please stop this abomination. You are very welcome to post something that actually makes some sense. Thanks!
Simple, I am waiting here in the pool. Not getting PT from Ontario and so positively waiting here to get ITA when scores drop below 450.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
One_Topsy said:
I agree! He has a right to opinion.

And while he does, he should learn to offer his opinion responsibly. Just like the EE pool keeps growing, this forum has new member everyday. So therefore, it would not be nice for a new member who created his EE profile recently, doesn't yet understand the system, reads his prediction that the next draw scores will fall dramatically and makes an opinion that CIC uses probability and mathematics to set CRS cut off for the draws..

Basically, his posts may mislead people.

This forum has provided reliable and useful information, let's keep it that way please. :D
What was wrong on the thread. I gave you dates of Draw which was 7 days apart. Anything wrong? Just tell me what was incorrect. You guys have a grudge against me but I cant help it out. Speculation or prediction is nothing wrong. In ur day to day life you peculate many things. So dont be rude and do what you like and let me do what i like. I have given perfect dates of draws. % draws of 20 have been in 7 days period. cant I expect it one more ? I mean whats so scary? Are u afraid I would be right one day ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
While I don't subscribe to bestofluck's train of thought, I think he / she has a right to opinion.

Who are we to say this is an abuse of expression. You don't like it, don't read it.

Very clearly written "Scores might drop".

Clear speculation but hey, who says wishful thinking is a crime. Cmon secretly we hope bestofluck is wrong and the scores are lower than 450 :p

My 2 bits - Christmas is coming, nothing is going to change (new year, new hopes, new quota)

peace!

Thanks a lot for being reasonable.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
Simple, I am waiting here in the pool. Not getting PT from Ontario and so positively waiting here to get ITA when scores drop below 450.
"Waiting in the EE pool" is not an excuse for providing false hope.

Done with you. I am reporting you to the mods.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Aragorn165 said:
Actually, this time I do agree with bestofluck's conclusions, if not with how he got there- I think that there is a high probability for the scores to drop in the next draw, whenever that is.
Well thanks this time.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
RamsayBolton said:
I don't think we can predict the draw score at all, for it will change according to CIC's plans. In case of bestofluck, he shouldn't create too many speculation threads, if he wants, he can create a general thread and post all the speculations in there. I also have a quote for him: "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."

Sometimes hope is good, but do not raise your hope too high and put all your mind to it, because when it fails, so does your sanity.
accepted. good advise

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JoacRy said:

The draw takes every 2-3 weeks but the fact is 5 times out of 20 it has happened in a time span of 7 days. see the facts.