+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2121 Question

chandler

Jan 15, 2010
I am a post doctoral fellow working in the field of Biology. I want to apply for a permanent residency in the skilled worker category (NOC 2121).

I am scheduled to take IELTS in December 3, 2011. Can I send my application right now without the IELTS to make sure that my application goes in before the cap limit is reached for NOC 2121? I can send my IELTS score later as soon as it is available (in mid December).

jennermb

Oct 30, 2011
Send EVERYTHING (pls see the document checklist) including the IELTS results. And it should be General, NOT Academic.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandler said:
I am a post doctoral fellow working in the field of Biology. I want to apply for a permanent residency in the skilled worker category (NOC 2121).

I am scheduled to take IELTS in December 3, 2011. Can I send my application right now without the IELTS to make sure that my application goes in before the cap limit is reached for NOC 2121? I can send my IELTS score later as soon as it is available (in mid December).
PR application without IELTS will be REJECTED at CIO.

Mitali

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

chandler said:
Understood. What about police verification certificates? Can those go in later?
Yes, they can submitted later to the overseas visa processing office.

vnreddy12

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Re: 3131 Question

HI everyone in the forum

HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.I JOINED THIS BLOG RECENTLY.I WAS FOLLOWING THE POSTS.THEY HAVE BEEN REALLY HELPFUL.I WILL BE GREATFUL IF YOU ADVISE ME. MY APPLICATION WAS FILED ON 03-11-2011.IAM WORRIED AS I SAW THAT FILE WAS NOT RETURNED TO THOSE FOR THREE MONTHS WHO DIDNT MAKE THE CAP LIMIT..IAM NOT SURE IF I WILL BE WITHIN THE LIMIT OR NOT?

CAN YOU LET ME KNOW THE CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER TO ENQUIRE ABOUT MY APPLICATION TO CHECK IF IAM IN THE CAP.JUST WANT TO CHECK WHEN WILL THEY RETURN MY APPLICATION IF IAM NOT IN THE CAP.WILL THEY RETURN MY IELTS SCORE REPORT?IF YOU CAN FORWARD ME THE CONTACT EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER TO ENQUIRE ABOUT MY APPLICATION

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.ALL THE BEST FOR YOU ALL

THANKS

VINAY