+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
this information I got it at mp office but I call ircc and I heard about my application. It's eligibility not passed. So I don't know who's right
Oh I got it. Actually since beginning on my gckey it says we are reviewing eligibility. But my eligibility was not started. When I call IRCC they were keep saying not yet. Also gcms notes says no. Mp says no. But I just got pre arrival. Maybe they just started eligibility too.

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Oh I got it. Actually since beginning on my gckey it says we are reviewing eligibility. But my eligibility was not started. When I call IRCC they were keep saying not yet. Also gcms notes says no. Mp says no. But I just got pre arrival. Maybe they just started eligibility too.
But i received eligibility i applied on 31 st may 2023

Ezio3000

Apr 13, 2024
My assylum case just got accepted. How should I proceed with the PR application? Should I hire a representative/lawyer? If I do so would I be able to follow my application with my email ,like would I get updates via email? Or Are there people who just help with filling the forms with out being a representative? Also if you think I should get a representative, how would it benefit me? Any feedback is helpful, thank you

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
I received Eligibility Letter after one week that I received prearrival .
not in GCKEY on Email .
You can call IRCC Call center and ask about Eligibility .
I just talked to the agent. She said that yes your eligibility completed and you passed the eligibility. Buy I can’t see any correspondence letter on the system. You may receive letter anytime.