+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hi everyone ,
Had the processing time change again? I’m coming up to one year since applying August 24tg .
Here’s my timeline is this normal? Thanks

Applied August 24th 2023
AOR : January 2024
Biometric: January 18 2024
Requested notes : June 10 2024

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started HIRV:
Criminality: P a s s e d
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress

Star55

Jul 6, 2023
Hi everyone ,
Had the processing time change again? I’m coming up to one year since applying August 24tg .

Applied August 24th 2023

Org Crime:
Hi ,
Completely normal
I applied April 2023 and received pre- Arrival and Eligibility August 2024 my security not started .
As you see people applied in July 2022 received PR Card and Aug 2022 received final decision now .

Reactions: Aman0307

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hi ,
Completely normal
I applied April 2023 and received pre- Arrival and Eligibility August 2024 my security not started .
As you see people applied in July 2022 received PR Card and Aug 2022 received final decision now .
Thank you .
Whats Pre arrival ? Is that also for protected persons?

Star55

Jul 6, 2023
Thank you .
Whats Pre arrival ? Is that also for protected persons?
Yes , I received Pre arrival through Email & GCKey
Below I send the detail of this letter :

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to: • Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connect with employers; and • Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including language training, after you arrive in Canada. Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website. Join us on Facebook ( ) and follow us on Twitter www.facebook.com/CitCanada ( ) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship. www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Hi everyone ,

Applied August 24th 2023

Org Crime:
i have the exact same as u except that i applied on september 30th

Maxnajafi

Feb 19, 2024
Yes , I received Pre arrival through Email & GCKey
Below I send the detail of this letter :

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to: • Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connect with employers; and • Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including language training, after you arrive in Canada. Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website. Join us on Facebook ( ) and follow us on Twitter www.facebook.com/CitCanada ( ) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship. www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I can't untherstand the Pre-arrival for someone how is in Canada, it is for befor you enter Canada. i submited in may 2023 and just they sended me a confermation and G number:confused:

Star55

Jul 6, 2023
I can't untherstand the Pre-arrival for someone how is in Canada, it is for befor you enter Canada. i submited in may 2023 and just they sended me a confermation and G number:confused:
correct .
But this is IRCC stage . received pre- arrival before Eligibility Letter .
You can call IRCC Call Center or request GCMS Notes to know about your assessments .
In Quebec some process maybe longer

Zuzu1111

Jul 24, 2024
correct .
But this is IRCC stage . received pre- arrival before Eligibility Letter .
You can call IRCC Call Center or request GCMS Notes to know about your assessments .
In Quebec some process maybe longer
I didn't even get an email/changes to IRCC website for my eligibility. I recently called them and the person assured me that it was passed on July 23rd. I received my pre arrival on July 24

Reactions: Aman0307 and Star55

Mrnobody07

Aug 22, 2024
Hey there folks.
I have applied in April 23 and got my aor November 23 but haven't received anything regarding eligibility and pre arrival, I did call ircc too but they said everything is normal.
But here I see that folks applied way after me have received their eligibility and pre arrival.
Any ideas how is this possible?
My process center is Mississauga

Star55

Jul 6, 2023
Hey there folks.
I have applied in April 23 and got my aor November 23 but haven't received anything regarding eligibility and pre arrival, I did call ircc too but they said everything is normal.
But here I see that folks applied way after me have received their eligibility and pre arrival.
No worries .
I applied 21 April 23 and received Pre arrival & Eligibility Last Friday . You will receive it soon .

S4m4r

Oct 12, 2023
Hey there folks.
I applied on 26 February 2023, haven’t received Eligibility or pre-arrival yet. Requested my notes and received those today and it say Eligibility/ criminality/ security - not started. Each time I call IRCC they say its under processing time.

S4m4r

Oct 12, 2023
Hi everyone

does anyone know about status NRT: No Reportable Trace (a report given to CIC when CSIS has no adverse information on the immigration applicant. (Googled it)

its for my police clearance on GCMS notes
USA -
Created date - 8/31/2023
update date - 8/31/2023
Validity - 11/29/2023
Status - completer - not reviewed

Australia -
Created date - 8/31/2023
updated date - 8/31/2023
Validity - 11/29/2023
Status - NRT

Jaberabed26

Jul 9, 2024
I applied on 26 February 2023, haven’t received Eligibility or pre-arrival yet. Requested my notes and received those today and it say Eligibility/ criminality/ security - not started. Each time I call IRCC they say its under processing time.
Which province you are??