ECOPR: June 25, 2024
PR Card: July 31

Now onto road to Citizenship!!!
I’m assuming you live in Québec?

Reactions: Aman0307

susanamatya

Jul 8, 2024
Dear Friends,

I applied for my PR application on August 23, 2022, and received the pre-arrival and eligibility letters on November 1, 2023. The processing time for my application ended on July 23, 2024, and the time bar is currently at 100 percent.

For the past 6 months, the status in my GCKey account has been as follows:

• Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: Passed.
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Three months ago, I requested GCMS notes and received a reply indicating that my file appears to be in order. Additionally, I have contacted IRCC twice by phone, and both times the agents informed me that everything seems fine with my file, but they could not provide a timeline for when a decision will be made.

Given that the processing time has exceeded the expected duration, I am concerned about the delay and would like to know if there are any additional steps I can take to expedite the process or if there is any further information or documentation required from my end.

Could you please suggest what should i do further?

Thank you for your assistance.

mian1112

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
Dear Friends,

I applied for my PR application on August 23, 2022, and received the pre-arrival and eligibility letters on November 1, 2023. The processing time for my application ended on July 23, 2024, and the time bar is currently at 100 percent.

• Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Three months ago, I requested GCMS notes and received a reply indicating that my file appears to be in order. Additionally, I have contacted IRCC twice by phone, and both times the agents informed me that everything seems fine with my file, but they could not provide a timeline for when a decision will be made.

Given that the processing time has exceeded the expected duration, I am concerned about the delay and would like to know if there are any additional steps I can take to expedite the process or if there is any further information or documentation required from my end.

Applied on 15 September 2022
Pre arrival 02 November 2023
Eligibility 09 November 2023
Spoke with Agent last week and he said everything is ok and processing time is 24 months so wait is just an option.

here is my detail status in GC key
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the

Sysnco

Star Member
Apr 29, 2024
Did you apply in Quebec ?
Dear Friends,

alidw

Aug 28, 2022
Dear Friends,

Sue them with mandamus

clinton_237

Jun 26, 2021
My application was received by IRCC on September 8th, 2022. The estimated completion date/time of my application according to my portal is August 8th, 2024 which was yesterday. I received the letter of eligibility about 2 months ago which says I'm eligible to apply for a PR. Also, I've received the invitation to pre-arrival services. However, the progress bar on my portal shows that my application is 100% complete but I'm yet to receive an update from IRCC. Do you guys think there is anything to worry about? I'm pretty anxious. Note that I applied as a Protected Person living in Canada .

susanamatya

Jul 8, 2024
My application was received by IRCC on September 8th, 2022. The estimated completion date/time of my application according to my portal is August 8th, 2024 which was yesterday. I received the letter of eligibility about 2 months ago which says I'm eligible to apply for a PR. Also, I've received the invitation to pre-arrival services. However, the progress bar on my portal shows that my application is 100% complete but I'm yet to receive an update from IRCC. Do you guys think there is anything to worry about? I'm pretty anxious. Note that I applied as a Protected Person living in Canada .
same here, my application was received by IRCC on August 23rd, 2022. The estimated completion date of my application according to my portal is July 23rd, 2024 which is already passed but no update

Aman0307

Jun 2, 2024
Do you live in quebec