+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

HumanityFirst786

Star Member
Nov 3, 2023
what about if you have no Ecas as you applied online but gcms said medical passed legibility and all done? as well
It should be on ECAS. Medical is passed and expired on GCMS notes, because you do medical for immigration when you are refugee claimant and it is valid for 1 year, but they still consider it passed for PR. On ECAS when medical is updated, it means officer has started reviewing your application again and will give final decision. Usually people get final decision and P1 email in 7 days. I will prefer to contact IRCC for this update when 7 days have passed after medical, because sometimes they say we sent you email, but sometimes we don't get it due to some technical error and we have to request for another email.

dragonace

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
It should be on ECAS. Medical is passed and expired on GCMS notes, because you do medical for immigration when you are refugee claimant and it is valid for 1 year, but they still consider it passed for PR. On ECAS when medical is updated, it means officer has started reviewing your application again and will give final decision. Usually people get final decision and P1 email in 7 days. I will prefer to contact IRCC for this update when 7 days have passed after medical, because sometimes they say we sent you email, but sometimes we don't get it due to some technical error and we have to request for another email.
I do not see anythin on ecas because I applied online

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
actually when you apply online so you can't link your application with ECAs that is an issue with online applications only see the GCkey portal which never updates you know.. however in GCMS almost everything was done except bg clear wondering what is next

winterangel2022

Star Member
Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
My friend who applied May 26 2022 called ircc and they were told that the application would not be finished processing until October 26, 2024.. the status bar in their gckey account shows 100% complete She got her pre arrival and eligibility letter March 22, 2024. It seems the processing time for refugee to pr applications are now at 29 months.. I want to think it’s because they just recently got the eligibility letter which why they have to wait so long

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
My friend who applied May 26 2022 called ircc and they were told that the application would not be finished processing until October 26, 2024.. the status bar in their gckey account shows 100% complete She got her pre arrival and eligibility letter March 22, 2024. It seems the processing time for refugee to pr applications are now at 29 months.. I want to think it’s because they just recently got the eligibility letter which why they have to wait so long
From which province she applied pr ?