+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My timeline as of now:

Applied: May 06, 2021 (9:33 PM EST) IG (with spouse)
Linked: Jan 10, 2022
AOR: DEC 21, 2021
Medical Passed: DEC 22, 2021
ADR: DEC 22, 2021
ADR confirmation Received: Jan 20, 2022 (we got your documents)
BG check : started on Jan 24, 2022
2nd ADR: Jan 25, 2022
ADR confirmation Received: Jan 26, 2022 (we got your documents and processing)
Called IRCC agent on Jan 31, 2022 as per them Eligibility check passed, security check is under process and criminality haven’t started.
Portal request: Waiting
ECOPR: Waiting

My work permit will expire in April also applied for WP extension but no move in that application as well

Hoping for good
On the online application do you see PASSED below eligibility?

thaboy

Feb 9, 2022
Hi everyone, I've been following this forum since May. Thank you for all your inputs. I will do my part by letting everyone know my timeline, hoping to help someone out there

Stream B: Essential non-health care workers (cashier at grocery store)
Application submitted: 14th May, 2021 - 10pm
AOR: 23rd December, 2021 (sydney office)
Linked: 24th December, 2021
Medical passed: 23rd December, 2021
submitted everything upfront, no ADR requested
GU1 - 21st January, 2022 (background check)
GU2 - 8th February, 2022
PR portal email - 8th February, 2022 (calgary office)
(replied immediately)
PR credentials - 9th February, 2022
ecopr: waiting

Goodluck to everybody. It takes time, but it will eventually come.

ffhxxnlam

Feb 9, 2022
Hello everyone,

I applied for TR to PR under International Graduate stream on May 6, 2021 at 8:22PM EST and I haven’t heard anything from IRCC until now (I checked my email including spam folder everyday!). I have seen people who applied after me and already got their AOR or account linked already and I’m getting very worried. Should I contact IRCC and ask about my application? Any advice is appreciated at this point

Thanks!

ishsethi

Feb 9, 2022
Hi guys,
I got a request letter in my CIC account this evening that says -

Dear Client, This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We have received your TR to PR application, along with a copy of your payment receipt. Due to a system issue at the time you made your payment, our system currently displays your fees as being unpaid. These outstanding fees may include your processing fee, right of permanent residence fee, and/or biometrics fees. In order to continue processing your application, please submit a new payment receipt for all processing fees within 7 days from the date of this letter. Please submit the requested information/documents via your IRCC Secure Account. Find out how: Link your application to your online account If we do not hear back from you by the stated deadline, an officer will review your case and make a decision based on the information available. As a result, your application may be refused. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number. Thank you for your interest in Canada.

I already paid the full amount when I submitted the application. I'm unsure what they are asking me for, are they asking me to pay another $1050 or are they asking me to resend them the receipt (that's idiotic as they already have it but idk).

please advise

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
Hi all, a question about RCMP PCC

I've been in Canada since 2019 (first entry 2017) and haven't left Canada since 2019. I submitted the police certificate from my home country when I submit the application. I am wondering what is the chance that IRCC ask for the RCMP PCC. I heard it took months to get the RCMP PCC so I am thinking to get one now. But I am a bit worried that asking for the RCMP PCC would slow down the background check process since RCMP processes criminality checks for PR applications too.

Any input would be super helpful!

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hi everyone, I've been following this forum since May. Thank you for all your inputs. I will do my part by letting everyone know my timeline, hoping to help someone out there

Stream B: Essential non-health care workers (cashier at grocery store)
Application submitted: 14th May, 2021 - 10pm
AOR: 23rd December, 2021 (sydney office)
Linked: 24th December, 2021
Medical passed: 23rd December, 2021
submitted everything upfront, no ADR requested
GU1 - 21st January, 2022 (background check)
GU2 - 8th February, 2022
PR portal email - 8th February, 2022 (calgary office)
(replied immediately)
PR credentials - 9th February, 2022
ecopr: waiting

Goodluck to everybody. It takes time, but it will eventually come.
Congratulations. Thank you for your timeline.

Freedbate

Sep 28, 2021
I've applied on May 6, 12:40 EST under IG stream. Got the AOR & BIL on Oct 5- BIL submitted Oct 7. After that no updates. I called IRCC on Dec 16 and they confirmed there is a glitch and the application was stuck. She forwarded the application with notes. Till now no updates. I called them yesterday and the rep said the application has been sent to Whitehorse VIRTUAL OFFICE!!. Anyone have any idea about the virtual office process?

Reactions: melorqan

Freedbate

Sep 28, 2021
Hi guys, just wanna ask, it is been 3 months since I received the AOR, and my application is kind of stuck in BG check in whitehorse, there is no update after an ADR for a representative form that has been submitted.

if there is anyone who has the same situation as me?

My FN number start with 0023 and my stream is IG
So far as I know I have a quite simple background, I'm single, and have no complicated travel history, just don't know why it takes so long for the BG check
Yeah, same for me, i guess!!

Reactions: melorqan

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Based on IRCC website:

For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:
  • it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

So, you can request for PCC from your home country now if you are not planning to travel back and stay for more than 6 months. But there is always the chance that the officer requests for a new one. For me he/she didn't.
Thanks!

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
First of all, sorry, but I don't think they will renew this stream. They had problems with people traveling and entering the country due to Covid; that no longer seems to be the case in general. And they have paused the other programs for similar reasons, I think they will start going on with the regular programs.

That being said, the time it takes for the police certificate depends on the country, the method, and where you are. For example, being abroad but having an online account and password, I could get the certificate for my country instantly online. Check the procedure for your case.

The things that take the most time are the language tests, if you need to take one. Appointment times, then the time you have to wait for the results are out of your control. But since the language tests are generally valid for 2 years, take them whenever you can (if you have not done so yet and if you need them). There have been times when the language tests were very hard to schedule due to Covid restrictions. Furthermore, the French tests take considerably longer to receive the results for.
Gee! That's a bummer! Thanks anyway!