+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Stefany

Jul 16, 2019
Thank you very much for that info. It was very helpful and I came to the conclusion of a very important thing for the TR to PR Pathway, that is it doesn't give you the so called "implied status". Implied status is only applicable to other types of permit extension, such as work or study permit extensions and not PR.

With PR, you can however, obtain a Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP), BUT this is only for those who applied to some specific and already existing EE streams and NOT to the TR to PR.

So for those of you like me who are relying on your TR to PR application to get implied status, you will need to apply for an extension of your work permit and ONLY AFTER you get your AOR.

And finally, regarding the 2. point about the policy release Mar. it doesn't apply to me as it's only for those with PGWP that are about to expire.
Hi, I am in the same situation, why you said you can only apply for an extension after you get the AOR??? I have a work permit under LMIA, but for get an extension I though I had to get a new LMIA which is very difficult due to the amount of Canadians and residents that are unemployed right now.

tugba123

Jul 10, 2021
Hello everyone! I will be applying for PR through TR to PR pathway under the international french speaking graduate section. After I apply I need to go to my home country for 2 months for an urgent matter. How long does it usually take people to get accepted into the program? I'm asking because I think I have to be in Canada when I get approved. Also can I leave the country until I get AOR? Thank you in advance!

Reactions: namastevoila

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
There is guy at 2:45 also got from there both showed proofs too they have completely different AOR email tho both of them
I think IRCC need to a release statement regarding means on which basis or criteria they are sending AOR ‘s . But they are just sending without following any timeline and maintaining silence about on which basis they are issuing AOR ‘s . Becoz applicants who submitted everything upfront and applied in first hour still waiting .

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone! I will be applying for PR through TR to PR pathway under the international french speaking graduate section. After I apply I need to go to my home country for 2 months for an urgent matter. How long does it usually take people to get accepted into the program? I'm asking because I think I have to be in Canada when I get approved. Also can I leave the country until I get AOR? Thank you in advance!
Plz call Ircc on monday and explain ur situation. May be they can advise better. Even im planning to call them regarding the same aspect

CaMe879

Jan 23, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied : May 06, 2021 12:25pm
  • Linked: July, 9,2021
  • Medical Pass: July 9, 2021
  • Biometrics: Already submitted
  • AOR: - Not yet
  • PCC Request: July 9, 2021
  • Criminality:-
  • Eligibility:-
  • Security:-
  • Portal Email:-
  • COPR:-
Hi Guys,

Just sharing my current status. I was able to link my application on July 9 but not AOR yet. I got a letter from IRCC on my acocunt requesting the RTPR fee (since I didn't pay it when I applied), to resubmit the Schedule A with handwritten signature and, my police certifcate.

My reasoning is, they are asking for above documents because my application is not complete yet. I guess I will get the AOR until I have those documents uploaded?

Is there anyone who was requested the same documents before getting the AOR?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Thank you very much for that info. It was very helpful and I came to the conclusion of a very important thing for the TR to PR Pathway, that is it doesn't give you the so called "implied status". Implied status is only applicable to other types of permit extension, such as work or study permit extensions and not PR.

With PR, you can however, obtain a Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP), BUT this is only for those who applied to some specific and already existing EE streams and NOT to the TR to PR.

So for those of you like me who are relying on your TR to PR application to get implied status, you will need to apply for an extension of your work permit and ONLY AFTER you get your AOR.

And finally, regarding the 2. point about the policy release Mar. it doesn't apply to me as it's only for those with PGWP that are about to expire.
Thanks. Your sharing that helping me to clarified few points.
The Tr2Pr situation seems to last forever, my PGWP will be expires next year, and I don't know how IRCC will solve it? To this day, nothing has been said.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied : May 06, 2021 12:25pm
  • Linked: July, 9,2021
  • Medical Pass: July 9, 2021
  • Biometrics: Already submitted
  • AOR: - Not yet
  • PCC Request: July 9, 2021
  • Criminality:-
  • Eligibility:-
  • Security:-
  • Portal Email:-
  • COPR:-
Hi Guys,

Just sharing my current status. I was able to link my application on July 9 but not AOR yet. I got a letter from IRCC on my acocunt requesting the RTPR fee (since I didn't pay it when I applied), to resubmit the Schedule A with handwritten signature and, my police certifcate.

My reasoning is, they are asking for above documents because my application is not complete yet. I guess I will get the AOR until I have those documents uploaded?

Is there anyone who was requested the same documents before getting the AOR?
One case here with different mistakes but still got AOR yesterday.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/page-363#post-9536112
Plus your case, I come to believe that IRCC is looking for ways for everyone to have the opportunity to settle down, not trying to exclude us.
You may get AOR very soon.
Let's hope and wait.

@byqc: your quote are proved. :)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/page-377#post-9539165

Last edited:
Reactions: eastgwzh

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Hi everyone,

I tried to link my TR to PR pathway application to my GCKEY account using my last name and first name (as I don't think that I have an application number yet), but at the end I get this error. Does anybody know how I can link my application?

Error:

CaMe879

Jan 23, 2020
One case here with different mistakes but still got AOR yesterday.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/page-363#post-9536112
Plus your case, I come to believe that IRCC is looking for ways for everyone to have the opportunity to settle down, not trying to exclude us.
You may get AOR very soon.
Let's hope and wait.

@byqc: your quote are proved. :)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/page-377#post-9539165