+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

discodeaky102

May 21, 2021
Hi guys, hope you can help me with this issue. I applied for the TR to PR pathway. In the Police Record section, I uploaded the scanned copy of the original of my Police Record from my home country, certified translation with stamps from the Embassy of Vietnam. However, in the original copy that I uploaded, there is a minor mistake in my parent's names. Specifically, my father name on that document was Khánh instead of Khanh, and my mother name was Diệp instead of Điệp. In the IMM5406 form, my parent's names that I input were Khanh/Khanh as my father name, Diep/Điệp as my mother name ( I used the "/" as the form asked me to write their names in my native language, also I didn't include all parts of their names in this post as the other parts were correct).

I called the Embassy and apologized for my mistake, but they say they can't fix the mistake. I have two options, either let it flow and see what will happen, or order an amended one which will cost me more money, of course, although it will come to me in just a matter of a few days.

Sorry for the confusion.
I wonder if this inconvenience has ever occurred to anyone here. Please let me know. Much appreciated.

Francesc2

May 21, 2021
Hi guys, hope you can help me with this issue. I applied for the TR to PR pathway. In the Police Record section, I uploaded the scanned copy of the original of my Police Record from my home country, certified translation with stamps from the Embassy of Vietnam. However, in the original copy that I uploaded, there is a minor mistake in my parent's names. Specifically, my father name on that document was Khánh instead of Khanh, and my mother name was Diệp instead of Điệp. In the IMM5406 form, my parent's names that I input were Khanh/Khanh as my father name, Diep/Điệp as my mother name ( I used the "/" as the form asked me to write their names in my native language, also I didn't include all parts of their names in this post as the other parts were correct).

I called the Embassy and apologized for my mistake, but they say they can't fix the mistake. I have two options, either let it flow and see what will happen, or order an amended one which will cost me more money, of course, although it will come to me in just a matter of a few days.

Sorry for the confusion.
I wonder if this inconvenience has ever occurred to anyone here. Please let me know. Much appreciated.
I would say don't worry about it. If they have any questions or problems, they will let you know. They're not going to reject your application because of a minor issue like this.

Reactions: discodeaky102

discodeaky102

May 21, 2021
Hi guys, I have a question about my TR to PR application, hope someone can answer?
For the Photo/ Id section, I upload a pdf file of my ID picture which was taken at a local passport photo store on the 16th of April. Also, I attached the receipt, the email with my picture that the store sent to me, and an LOE. Due to covid restriction in my place and the fact that the Guide was published so late, I couldn't find any store in my place accepting walk-in service.
In April, I used that photo ID to extend my PGWP, and it was approved.
Anyway, my question is, do you guys think that IRCC will execute my application because I didn't upload a physical picture?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
No AoR email yet ( I checked spam box too). I got an email "your application was successfully linked" after I linked it
Thanks so much, Alberta . Your information releases our stressful waiting :cool:
Mine submitted is 4.00pm EST. May be next week. "finger crossed"

Hi guys,
I added one more column "Link Application to GCKey" next to "AOR (date). Hope you guys fill in, that will give us hope. Thanks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-6vTE489KRAPEXFW8RYwzkuEAtynNFSoTVpw9BDSTHw/edit#gid=0

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi guys, I have a question about my TR to PR application, hope someone can answer?
For the Photo/ Id section, I upload a pdf file of my ID picture which was taken at a local passport photo store on the 16th of April. Also, I attached the receipt, the email with my picture that the store sent to me, and an LOE. Due to covid restriction in my place and the fact that the Guide was published so late, I couldn't find any store in my place accepting walk-in service.
In April, I used that photo ID to extend my PGWP, and it was approved.
Anyway, my question is, do you guys think that IRCC will execute my application because I didn't upload a physical picture?
They dont care, those instructions were copy/pasted from some paper PR stream and they latter changed to say a digital photo is fine.

Reactions: MsAniger