Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey! Kindly add my details to the worksheet

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:45 pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics:
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR:
Google docs link is in my signature.

_olivka_

May 7, 2021
Again, we're not sure. You might wanna ask them once you get AOR.
Are you currently working?
I have been working since January but my contract will terminate in June. :/ I might have another contract but I have already submitted the offer of employment which shows the last day of my work :D

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I have been working since January but my contract will terminate in June. :/ I might have another contract but I have already submitted the offer of employment which shows the last day of my work :D
Best way to deal with it is, once you get AOR, submit webform and ask for a response from an officer. I guess that's when we will know if someone has to be working too.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi,
I am recent graduate applied tr to pr in international graduate steam (recently graduate and applied for PGWP not yet received my PGWP) in imm008 what status should I select (student, worker or other) (I did selected “other” wanna confirm whether it’s correct or not)

thank you in advance
Chose "Economics" then "TR to PR Pathway"

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Another uneventful day for us, hopefully IRCC officers are working full speed to be able to send the first couple thousands AOR's in the next week. Some updates from IRCC agents and misc media (take it with a pinch of salt)

1- Rumors say IRCC will start sending AORs during the weekend, this came from a call centre agent. Could be false.
2- Web forms are not useful right now, webform answers say to wait until AOR
3- According to the application guide, it's highly likely pretty much anyone (minus people missing IELTS) get their AOR and a chance to rectify forms. It's at the officer's discretion.
4- Google spreadsheet has been partially locked because some people claimed to have approvals and AORs but failed to provide evidence, in fact, the usernames didn't even exist. Trolling or bluffing won't be tolerated, there's already enough misinformation so the new rule of thumb to prove an AOR is a screenshot where IRCC's new email address can be seen with applicant's details hidden/blurred.
5- Chatty lawyer made a livestream, he got some backlash from one of his videos but made a Q&A session and said he was expecting updates "shortly". IRCC might have a meeting soon, among other things to discuss the BOWP situation.
....as what you think and hope for :)

May 12, 2021
Looking ahead, Canada needs to end paper-based applications, said Mendicino. Canada is heading towards a modern immigration system.
Currently, Canada’s immigration system is bogged down by paper and is outdated.
All applicants will eventually be able to make their submissions online and track IRCC’s progress. For instance international students will only need to complete one single online application. New Canadian citizens will be able to take their oaths online.

A central part of Canada’s current immigration strategy is to transition those already in the country to permanent residence. This encourages them to settle in Canada and make long-term contributions to Canada’s prosperity.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/05/mendicino-gives-speech-on-modernizing-canadas-immigration-system-0518082.html#gs.0o9atb

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi,
I am recent graduate applied tr to pr in international graduate steam (recently graduate and applied for PGWP not yet received my PGWP) in imm008 what status should I select (student, worker or other) (I did selected “other” wanna confirm whether it’s correct or not)

thank you in advance
Since you completed your program, choose worker.