>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi, unfortunately it's a "do not reply" email and no physical address stated in the letter.
Thanks for the insight to mention my earlier payment, I'll raise another web form and include that. I raised a web form last night attaching the $1400 payment receipt.
I'm still shocked that the officer didn't even acknowledge any payment that I made at all!
Now getting through to IRCc via phone has become almost impossible! I tried almost every other day since May to call them but to no avail!!
Even the web form I raised in April about this same payment was replied to in June!! Only for them to even say that I should send the documents again via another web form!!
Getting through to IRCC is the most frustrating task ever!!
Send to portal email

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys I got BIL yesterday. Submitted BIL today. Just hope she put in right info because I have heard about 2 ppl have had typing error at Service Canada Center.
Fingers crossed
Om Namah Shivaye!

Reactions: Lily444

akash32

Jul 14, 2022
Hi,
I was a silent follower of this forum. I applied for IG May 07 1 AM
AOR: 28th January
ADR: 21st February
ADR: 15th March
Procedural Fairness: April 18
PPR: May 9
eCoPR: May 31st
PR Card: July 11.
Thanks for your support throughout the journey.

I have one question. As I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada they took sworn statement from me that writes I will move as soon as I receive PR.
However, I am having difficulties in leaving my PhD which is about to finish in a year or so. What should I do in this regard? Can I stay in Montreal for 1 year if so where should I contact? My eCoPR document does not contain any condition. However, I gave sworn statment that is a legal commitment from my side. Please kindly advise me what should I do.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi,
I was a silent follower of this forum. I applied for IG May 07 1 AM
AOR: 28th January
ADR: 21st February
ADR: 15th March
Procedural Fairness: April 18
PPR: May 9
eCoPR: May 31st
PR Card: July 11.
Thanks for your support throughout the journey.

I have one question. As I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada they took sworn statement from me that writes I will move as soon as I receive PR.
However, I am having difficulties in leaving my PhD which is about to finish in a year or so. What should I do in this regard? Can I stay in Montreal for 1 year if so where should I contact? My eCoPR document does not contain any condition. However, I gave sworn statment that is a legal commitment from my side. Please kindly advise me what should I do.
If you cannot move out of Quebec due to your Ph.D., you shouldn't have provided a legal commitment that you will move out. Check with your advisor if you can work remotely or otherwise find accommodation as close as possible but outside of Quebec, you can go to university from there as well.

You have given them a legal document stating that you will move out as soon as you receive PR. It would be best if you did not live in Quebec anymore because once you apply for citizenship and provide your personal history & addresses, they might not approve your citizenship. This is just by looking at the provided information. But I would strongly suggest checking with an Immigration lawyer about what can be done in your case. Don't just rely on advice provided online.

Reactions: maxiie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello,
I'm new here, kindly assist with your advice-
I applied for the TR to PR non essential English in June 2021.
I requested for refund of payment in February 2022 because I didn't hear anything and I was told by people that I didn't qualify as I was previously a refugee claimant.
I got AOR and request to link my application in April 2022 which I successfully linked, I then quickly went to pay the PR fees for my family except the right of PR.
In May 2022 I got ADR for payment receipt, I attached the receipt and it showed that they were reviewing my additional document.
To my surprise today July 2022, I got a refusal letter because I didn't pay but I actually paid!!

Please see the letter below- what can I do because I actually paid, attached the receipt when they requested for the ADR and it was done before the 7 days??

"I have determined that your application does not meet one of the selection criteria described by the TR to PR Pathway public policies:  You did not submit evidence that you paid your processing fees at the time you submitted your TR to PR Pathway application. I am not satisfied that you meet the following TR to PR Pathway selection criteria:  Any applicable fees, including fees for processing an application for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa under subsection 25.2(1) of the Act, and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, must be paid at the time of application. A request letter to submit new complete fees was sent to you on 2022/05/11 and you were given 7 days to submit the total amount of the new fees required. As of today, we have not received the complete fees. Article A(16) stipulates: A(16) - Obligation — answer truthfully  16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. For the reasons set out above, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the TR to PR Pathway. I am therefore refusing your application for permanent residence under article 25.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present "

Please how else can I show that I paid?? Has anyone experienced this before?
But, now check with a reputable immigration lawyer and explore options. But, looking at the ADR, the officer specially asked for payment of $ 2490. In some other ADRs, the officer usually mentions attaching a payment receipt without mentioning any outstanding balance. Hopefully, they open up your file and give you PR. It can be quite difficult to go through this situation. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Favourlevel

akash32

Jul 14, 2022
If you cannot move out of Quebec due to your Ph.D., you shouldn't have provided a legal commitment that you will move out. Check with your advisor if you can work remotely or otherwise find accommodation as close as possible but outside of Quebec, you can go to university from there as well.

You have given them a legal document stating that you will move out as soon as you receive PR. It would be best if you did not live in Quebec anymore because once you apply for citizenship and provide your personal history & addresses, they might not approve your citizenship. This is just by looking at the provided information. But I would strongly suggest checking with an Immigration lawyer about what can be done in your case. Don't just rely on advice provided online.
Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Will follow accordingly

Favourlevel

May 11, 2022
I believe that one of the reasons that IRCC has been so forgiving with mistakes (and re-opening or re-evaluating files) is because they are aware that many of the mistakes are their own, and because there are lots of reasons documents can be delayed getting attached to your file via webform submissions because of the enormous back log. So do your best to keep communicating via Webform and the other channels available to you (like MP or immigration lawyer, at least to get the file re-opened). Usually, if I start calling IRCC at 7:55 am (in your timezone) and keep retrying, I'll get through after 10-50 minutes of dialling over and over, then I may sit on hold for another hour or so, or some lines may ask you if you want a call back which I have also done.
I can't even count how many times that I've called today already for instance!
I'll keep trying. I sent a web form last night and I've just sent an email to the MP.
Thanks.

Reactions: CherAmie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I can't even count how many times that I've called today already for instance!
I'll keep trying. I sent a web form last night and I've just sent an email to the MP.
Thanks.
One shortcut way is to press 2 when asked for UCI. Then as soon as the message starts, press 330, and it will take you to the PR card line queue. Once the agent picks up the call, request the agent that you have been trying all day. Can you please please do me a small favour and transfer my call to the PR queue? If you ask them nicely, they will transfer your call.

Reactions: Favourlevel

Favourlevel

May 11, 2022
One shortcut way is to press 2 when asked for UCI. Then as soon as the message starts, press 330, and it will take you to the PR card line queue. Once the agent picks up the call, request the agent that you have been trying all day. Can you please please do me a small favour and transfer my call to the PR queue? If you ask them nicely, they will transfer your call.
Thanks for tip! Will try that too!