+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am writing on behalf of my brother. He applied under Essential Non-healthcare stream on May 6 9:20PST.
I was able to link his application yesterday and it shows medical passed . We haven't received AOR yet. Any idea how long it takes to get AOR after linking the application?

Thanks in advance!

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
International Graduates Stream at 12:21 EST
Submission Confirmation e-mail received right after
Sent some additional docs through IRCC Webform but bounced back with their generic reply
No AOR
No ghost updates or whatever
Not possible to link to GCKey
No results show on Client Application Status

Going great so far :) it's been 3 months 6 days.

I thought these streams are to be the sort of "accelerated" programs that would allow us people's submissions to be processed faster.
I am with you in the same boat applied at 12:20 pm est in IG

Novera

Jul 26, 2021
Every time I try to call IRCC it says all the lines are busy and to call back later. I haven't been able to reach them once.

This is the number I've been calling > 1-888-242-2100 and pressing these options > 2-1-3-0

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Every time I try to call IRCC it says all the lines are busy and to call back later. I haven't been able to reach them once.

This is the number I've been calling > 1-888-242-2100 and pressing these options > 2-1-3-0
Option is 1-888-242-2100 wait 2:57 secs then enter UCI then # then 1 and last these options > 3-2-2-0. Try multiple times if call wont connect don't give up

Reactions: Novera

Nit1010

Aug 12, 2021
Hi guys! I applied under IG category at 9:35am PST and haven’t heard anything yet. Can anyone pls explain the next procedure step by step. Will I get an email to link my application? If not how do i link my application using my GC key account? When will i get aor as in before or after the email?
Thanks in advance :)

byqc

May 26, 2021
I believe sending a LOE after you receive AOR should be the right way to make sure it is fixed. Was this visa refusal mentioned on your previous applications? Once you have AOR they will accept the form and do what you need.
Thank you for your advice. In past applications for Study Permit and PGWP, I always reported past visa refusals.
I will send LOE and another Schedule A once I have AoR or get linked.

byqc

May 26, 2021
It is great that Client Support Centre had added note to your file. For your information, every application that has received in IRCC system (means submitted through online portals) are automatically allocated a "File No. with an X" e.g. XE0000000 and once an application is load into GCMS the "X" is removed from your "File No." As a result, your "File No." stays the same, but only excludes "X".

I would strongly suggest you to send a Webform after you are able to link your application to GCKey Secure Account. Webform team at IRCC will be able to acknowledge any supplied information and/or document(s) you have attached with Webform.
Thank you for your advice. I will send another Schedule A once I get linked.
It was really surprising that IRCC could recognize my application. I got the positive reply email last Friday though I will have another couple of months until I get linked (I am trying everyday and no good result so far, just like others who applied the latter half of 12pm EST on May 6).