+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
Just received a strange Email from IRCC that requests my work experience from 4-5 years ago, they ask my other work experience from NOC 7295, but I applied under a different NOC of 6332, they are saying I might not be eligible because they want the work experience that I had 2 years prior to applying to TR to PR.
Anybody knows what it means? what to do?

• Wow
Reactions: Ash05

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Just received a strange Email from IRCC that requests my work experience from 4-5 years ago, they ask my other work experience from NOC 7295, but I applied under a different NOC of 6332, they are saying I might not be eligible because they want the work experience that I had 2 years prior to applying to TR to PR.
Just Kindly let them know that you do not intend to use the hours if experience they are demanding( yet, provide them such) and calculate the experience hours you want them to use for the qualification and provide the proof of that work experience as well and; an immigration lawyer as well if it is possible.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
How much exp you have as 7295 btw?

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
Just Kindly let them know that you do not intend to use the hours if experience they are demanding( yet, provide them such) and calculate the experience hours you want them to use for the qualification and provide the proof of that work experience as well and; an immigration lawyer as well if it is possible.
I mean in the criteria they want 1 years of full time under a specific criteria, and later in the requirements section they list a weird 3 year requirement prior to application or something of the sort, its hard to understand especially when you applied under a single job and now they want a different previous one.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
I mean in the criteria they want 1 years of full time under a specific criteria, and later in the requirements section they list a weird 3 year requirement prior to application or something of the sort, its hard to understand especially when you applied under a single job and now they want a different previous one.
No, they wanted 1 years worth of experience in 3 years in designated NOC's for non health care workers. Part time,full time, different jobs all allowed. How much experience in their required NOC's you had in those 3 years.

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
Yes, then let them know. Notarize your statement as well.
Ok this might sound crazy but apparently when filling my application for Tr to Pr I applied under a 2011 standardized NOC rather then a 2016 NOC, which forced them to look into my previous job which had a different not applicable for the program NOC.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Ok this might sound crazy but apparently when filling my application for Tr to Pr I applied under a 2011 standardized NOC rather then a 2016 NOC, which forced them to look into my previous job which had a different not applicable for the program NOC.
Order GCMS notes, contact a lawyer.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Recently we received a letter asking for a letter of explanation re whether we want to continue with our application or not. we said yes.

Now they sent us other letters (Additional Information Required) requesting payment of the fee (again) and further documents which were already submitted in 2021 when we created the TR to PR account.

They want us to fill in and send all the forms, paystubs, T4s for 2019 2020 2021 etc.

They also want my husband to upload his IELTS result: "Original IELTS or CELPIP language proficiency results (photocopies are not acceptable). Please provide the official language test report form from the testing agency. This must be received at this office by: 2023/06/08"

The problem is that his IELTS was taken in March 2021. So the 2 year has expired.
The question is: I know that there is no particular letter of AOR for TR to PR so the rule that 'the account and submitted docs being locked after AOR and IELTS doc's expiry doesnt matter" may not apply here. is that true?
do they want the IELTS result valid at the time of application maybe?
Also with Tr 2 PR I know that they are more flexible. Would they accept a reservation for IELTS scheduled to next week (along with the 2021 IELTS result)?
Thank you!!!
Re-submit the original documents. Others have also re-submitted original IELTS without any problem.

Reactions: Tubiti and Ash05

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I got approval email on May 29(8:00 am) and replied same day in 10-15 mins. May 30, I got an email saying portal has been created but nothing yet I got login details for portal.

called Ircc on May 31 and agent told login details has been already sent so wait some time.

i am worried now. How can i get login details for portal now???
Check your junk/spam folder. If you didn’t get anything, reply to the email address that you received the approval email from stating that you have not received your portal credentials yet an IRCC call centre agent says they’ve been sent. Ask them to please confirm your email and resend the credentials.

Reactions: Paurvi

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello everyone,

Can anyone please help me with better understanding of requested GCMS notes? I am little confused about the following notes the officer made on my file. Do you have any clue what this could possibly mean?

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/04/24
Updated Date: 2023/04/24
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: Montreal Call Centre
Text: Referral, Incoming Correspondence - Verification, sent to Whitehorse regarding BF/Due date
2022/06/01 has passed.VAXXXX/PSU

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2022/11/21
Updated Date: 2022/11/21
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: Ottawa HMB
Text: Reassessment Granted: Client is eligible for the Temporary Public Policy in effect from October 6, 2022
to October 6, 2024. Reassessment granted.

Thank you very much for any response to that!
Note 2 is simply an acknowledgement that you qualify for the temporary policy in place stating that if you haven’t left Canada and your medical is not older than 5 years, you do not need a new one. That’s why some people see their medicals toggle back & forth.

Not sure on Note1–did you call the call centre around April 24? The note may have something to do with your questions to them. On one occasion I talked to the call centre and they made a note that they had looked up some details in my file & ‘verified’ them.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I just received another request letter just now that they require a Police certificate that I already provided on May 26th on the ADRequest on May 17th.
IRCC confirmed its receipt on May 26th and now they are requesting it again(same document 1 week apart)!
Could it be because it's issued in 2021? I have never been to that country since I left in 2017
what should I do ? @CherAmie @Ash05
Resubmit your original PCC valid at the time of your application. Attach a letter stating that this is the second time you are responding to the request only a week a part and provide the dates of the requests and your responses. State that you haven’t been back to XYZ country since 2017.

Reactions: Natty/@ and Redan33

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
A reminder that meeting the hours requirement does not necessarily make you eligible. You also have to have worked those hours over at least a one year period in one or more combined essential worker NOCs. They might have been asking about the other jobs to ‘help’ you get greater than a year of eligible work hours.

I would add the following for clarity:
  • if you worked more than one eligible NOC, you may combine the hours to achieve the needed 1560 hours minimum
  • however, you must also have worked for at least 1 year, and you can count up to 3 years of hours to reach the 1560
The confusion of 'only counting 30 hours/week' comes from the minimum 1 year requirement. For example, if you worked 40 hours per week for 40 weeks, you will have achieved 1600 hours which is more than 1560, BUT it is not worked over a full year, so they will only count 30 hours of the 40 weeks worked, which is 1200 hours. Why are they counting only 30 hours/week? Because it is a simple way to ensure that you have worked a minimum of 1560 hours over at least one year (52 weeks x 30 hours/week = 1560 hours). So, although they will discount hours over 1560 if worked over less than one year, they will allow you to add more hours to reach the minimum 1560 hours from eligible work done in any of the two earlier years.

I believe some officers have been stricter than others on this matter so if you are close to the right numbers, there may not be an issue.

Reactions: Ash05

Paurvi

Jun 10, 2022
Check your junk/spam folder. If you didn’t get anything, reply to the email address that you received the approval email from stating that you have not received your portal credentials yet an IRCC call centre agent says they’ve been sent. Ask them to please confirm your email and resend the credentials.
I did it twice no reply:(

Reactions: CherAmie