+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 applicants with Background verification- In Progress

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Damn okay good to know I’m not alone. Hope we see some movement soon.
I know someone from Scarborough office, Sept 2019 applicant who got test invite last month.. This guys said he recently went to the Office at STC just to look and they are so backlogged they have boxes of applications lying in the lobby area downstairs.

• Wow
Reactions: CaBeaver and Kornet

Dr Nonsky

Feb 9, 2016
I know someone from Scarborough office, Sept 2019 applicant who got test invite last month.. This guys said he recently went to the Office at STC just to look and they are so backlogged they have boxes of applications lying in the lobby area downstairs.
That is ridiculous!!! Can they employ more hands? A lot of people are looking for jobs.

bhang22

Jul 5, 2020
March 2020 Applicant, Kitchener Office. BG verification status was updated to "Complete" on 26th January 2021, but after that there is no further progress at all for 7 months. Does this delay happen because Kitchener one is especially slower than other offices? Plus, I was required no fingerprint at all.

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
It seems June 2020 is the shitiest month when so many of the applications were picked up for security checks! I see so many people here on the thread and on the forum saying their application month is June and still BG is in process!! And the scary part is, No clear due date is in sight.

Reactions: novascotia27

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
To those who requested notes for security; what did you write when requesting notes? I mean what’s the reason why I’m requesting this information?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yes, got my gcms note but unfortunately they redacted the entire history which is against the access to information since they only should redact the sensitive history related to security not everything. I have also ordered notes from csis and waiting to receive those, soon it will pass the 30 days deadline and yet I haven’t received request for extension or the notes. Once I receive those then I will follow up with IRCC to see what’s the reason for significant delays. These notes and communications are very important for the next steps and possibly FC process. I have been waiting for 14 months and IRCC fails to fairly process the application while they I see many recent applicants receive test invite. This is a discriminatory.
Hey! I got my whole History section redacted too. I am inland applicant. It’s like 50 blank pages but only R10 was done so I have no clue what info they cut put in those 50 pages because my application never been processed (just R10).

Did you get any idea what are they hiding? Also, did you try to order other notes?