+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Positive energy@On what basis you applied was it refugee basis if it is they can easily see you were studying in uk
Not refugee. It was through
AINP.
What I think was that I paid for the wrong application. As the letter said the required fees was $255 but I paid $155 which I didn’t know

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Ah just pay it again and put another application that's all and you can still work and stay on the basis of your recipt
But what documents that you provided they not satisfied with did you ask what documents did you provided that they not satisfied

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Ah just pay it again and put another application that's all and you can still work and stay on the basis of your recipt
But what documents that you provided they not satisfied with did you ask what documents did you provided that they not satisfied

They didn’t say but I think because I paid $155 and not $255

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
W
Do you think I can still work because they said my temp residency status is already expired?

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Please see there full email

This letter refers to your application for a Work Permit.
Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.
[X] Applicable fees in the amount of $ 255are required. This amount includes the correct fees for yourself. Payments must be made online at www.cic.gc.ca
[X] We also wish to advise you that your temporary resident status expired on August 3, 2019.​
You may apply for restoration if, within 90 days from the expiry of your temporary resident status, you submit:
  • a completed application form;
  • applicable fees for restoration and for the immigration document(s). Payments should be made online at www.cic.gc.ca. When you are finished, you must print the receipt of payment and include it with your application.
  • all required documents in support of your application.
Please consult the section “Restoration of status” in the application guide: “Applying to change conditions or extend your stay in Canada”. Restoration applies to each member who has lost his or her status. Please note that there is no guarantee your application will be accepted.
Should you choose not to apply for restoration of your status, you will remain a person without legal Temporary Resident Status and as such will be required to leave Canada immediately. If you do not leave Canada voluntarily, enforcement action may be taken against you.

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
They clearly say they are not satisfied with the documents you provided what documents they are not satisfied with mate

New

Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.
[X] Applicable fees in the amount of $ 255are required. This amount includes the correct fees for yourself. Payments must be made online at www.cic.gc.ca
[X] We also wish to advise you that your temporary resident status expired on August 3, 2019.
You may apply for restoration if, within 90 days from the expiry of your temporary resident status, you submit:
  • applicable fees for restoration and for the immigration document(s). Payments should be made online at www.cic.gc.ca. When you are finished, you must print the receipt of payment and include it with your application.
Please consult the section “Restoration of status” in the application guide: “Applying to change conditions or extend your stay in Canada”. Restoration applies to each member who has lost his or her status. Please note that there is no guarantee your application will be accepted.
Should you choose not to apply for restoration of your status, you will remain a person without legal Temporary Resident Status and as such will be required to leave Canada immediately. If you do not leave Canada voluntarily, enforcement action may be taken against you.

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
New

[X] We also wish to advise you that your temporary resident status expired on August 3, 2019.

Do you think I can still go back to work on Monday? I am not sure if I can still work.
I was also wondering they already contacted my employer

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Inland ainp my friend edmonton
Applied March 16 2018
Aor 10 april 2018
ADR request 28 may 2019
Submitted 18 june 2019
Was waiting for medical till last week and then decided to give medicsl upfront
Last week Monday done medical .
Waiting on ppr

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Inland ainp my friend edmonton
Applied March 16 2018
Aor 10 april 2018
ADR request 28 may 2019
Submitted 18 june 2019
Was waiting for medical till last week and then decided to give medicsl upfront
Last week Monday done medical .
Waiting on ppr

Woow nice. I think you are there already.
I did my medical on Aug 02, 2019

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
I hope so stI'll waiting my friend let's see wats happen just apply through represenative again then you can work on the basis of new application get help from rep first