+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Dr.Kobra

Oct 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/05/2017
Doc's Request.
24/07/2017
AOR Received.
30/05/2017
Med's Done....
30/03/2017
As it troubled us all... Why we got stuck?
We discussed..... we guessed...
I also wrote that I know what went wrong...
Tried to pm you on this...
But better is to tell all in waiting to know and atleast be at peace...

So this is what we got to know...
Lima points were lowered... All fraudster went the students visa way....
Trump motor mouth.... Caused a panic... All students preferred Canada
Result... 1.5 lac Applications in August...
The word I heard is 'office memo'... To leave rest and work student visas... All VO from economy and family class were shifted till 31 October...

We saw.. after 22 August.. only 1-2 PPR per week for 200 days old Applications... Till October 31

This story confirms... With the flow of work since November 1.. and the flood of PPR...

I also know that all pending work will be done by December 15... That's the deadline...

Be calm and wait... All your applications are good and nothing is wrong... We all will be done with by December 15...

It was important for the cursed souls.. to know this story... As we are the most troubled ones..

Some how the officer who has our batch of files has not started work... Once he does .. we will sail off in speed.. keep you calm people...

God bless you all
Thanks for sharing. I know you are under no obligation to share this, but would have loved to read this as soon as you got the information. Each passing day is killing my morale exponentially, to the point of apathy.
Still thanks for the information. Hope things go as you predict.

SREEPRIYA

Mar 30, 2017
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
22-08-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
As Saurabh mentioned in his post, it has been collectively decided to mail both Ndvo & Ottawa at the same time to create some flurry in the ranks. Only the time to drop this package is to be decided. Since last Saturday Ndvo was working, we hope they will work this one too. If luck is on our side, we will see our much needed updates else lets do it on Sunday evening. So that our package gives them Monday Blues.;):)

As far as calling Ottawa is concerned, I have a different view. The response from them totally depends on the dumb-head attending our calls. I was super excited in August to know that my file has been transferred to Ottawa, only to be sickened by the e-mail confirmation that the file is still in CIO. This happened to many and that's why I woudn't trust those buggers.o_O
Very well said!
I think we should e-mail NDVO today if you guys have not already. And Ottawa too today evening.
If the format is ready, post it here, so all can e-mail at the same time. Let's do it ASAP, as now its the beginning of working hours!
Let's do it sincerely guys, God forbid they decide to ignore us again this week!

Reactions: karshar

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
As it troubled us all... Why we got stuck?
We discussed..... we guessed...
I also wrote that I know what went wrong...
Tried to pm you on this...
But better is to tell all in waiting to know and atleast be at peace...

So this is what we got to know...
Lima points were lowered... All fraudster went the students visa way....
Trump motor mouth.... Caused a panic... All students preferred Canada
Result... 1.5 lac Applications in August...
The word I heard is 'office memo'... To leave rest and work student visas... All VO from economy and family class were shifted till 31 October...

We saw.. after 22 August.. only 1-2 PPR per week for 200 days old Applications... Till October 31

This story confirms... With the flow of work since November 1.. and the flood of PPR...

I also know that all pending work will be done by December 15... That's the deadline...

Be calm and wait... All your applications are good and nothing is wrong... We all will be done with by December 15...

It was important for the cursed souls.. to know this story... As we are the most troubled ones..

Some how the officer who has our batch of files has not started work... Once he does .. we will sail off in speed.. keep you calm people...

God bless you all
Hi, the only message I got from you was, "I KNOW THIS TROUBLES YOU, THATS WHY FILE GOT STUCK". I honestly thought this was another troll. I did not appreciated the joke on such a grave serious matter so I decided to ignore this joke. Maybe the rest of the message didn't reach me.

Anyway, its good you shared it here, after all everyone needs this reassurance:). Thank you for sharing this information, it makes sense and seems likely the cause.
But now only the question is why is the "damn slow Visa Officer" not opening our files.... I really hope he does open the files now!

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Lakhanpal.saurabh

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I am up for this, you tell me when and will email them again. Hopefully this time will see some positive response as NDVO is still out of its sleep mode.
Thanks mate! I think we should e-mail them today like now in working hours, first NDVO then Ottawa.

Reactions: karshar

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Already emailed NdVO, shall email ottawa as well
That is great my friend, let's e-mail Ottawa as well today evening as well.
Guys also make sure everyone mentions that "we have patiently waited for 5 months but no updates for us since last 4 months and that we are reaching the 6 month period promised by CIC" , you can use your own wordings, but do mention this. This is important.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
i wrote to cic as well as ndvo regarding this delay abt a week ago... i mentioned that I'm nearing the 6 month deadline and there has been no activity whatsoever in my account since 2.5 months now. CIC reply was the standard - ur case is in Delhi office and u can reach them directly. Still no reply from Delhi office.
You are right they never entertain single queries as such, but if its a collective effort then it might get us their attention at least.
Also e-mail NDVO my friend.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
AoR - 17th June
Current stage - NA2
VO - NDVO

What sequence is NDVO following?
No sequence as such. Random is the only word.
We are planning to e-mail them, you also do that my friend, if you have not already.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Got PPR during 16 Nov tsunami

Time line -
AOr 4 April 2017
Med pass June 6
ip1 - never saw it was very short
file transfered to NDVO on 19 july
ip2 on 16 oct- file approved on same day, confirmed via email
PPR 16 nov

self employed dentist, FSW, single applicant
Finally!!!! Congratulations!!! Have a great life in Canada!:)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Guys I'm Sudeep, new to this forum.. My AOR is June 7 and I'm in IP1 in Ndvo, file transfer end of August.

I just put in gcms request yesterday, will this speed up the process any chance?
Not much my friend, we are planning to e-mail them, collective e-mails might get us their attention, so we can try that.