+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 BEIRUT OUTLAND FAMILY SPONSORSHIP

FAjAlame

Apr 9, 2018
Hello everyone! New person in the thread here. My name is Fatima. Waited a year, sponsored my husband in Lebanon, had a joint engagement/wedding ceremony, wore two dresses (neither are white) two rings, two cakes, 100 guests. Honeymoon photos at his place. I didn’t send the photos because I am not wearing my scarf in them. Our application was refused because the officer did not believe we were married. I have just sent in a new application with more proof and explanations of everything that my previous representative failed to provide. I applied on my own this time and explained everything! Waiting! Getting impatient. I need emotional support. I told them I will be bringing honeymoon photos to the next interview if it is requested.

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Hello everyone! New person in the thread here. My name is Fatima. Waited a year, sponsored my husband in Lebanon, had a joint engagement/wedding ceremony, wore two dresses (neither are white) two rings, two cakes, 100 guests. Honeymoon photos at his place. I didn’t send the photos because I am not wearing my scarf in them. Our application was refused because the officer did not believe we were married. I have just sent in a new application with more proof and explanations of everything that my previous representative failed to provide. I applied on my own this time and explained everything! Waiting! Getting impatient. I need emotional support. I told them I will be bringing honeymoon photos to the next interview if it is requested.
Welcome Fatima

I hope this time will be accepted

Try from now to save all communications, maybe visiting him will help, letters from Family and friends

Good luck

FAjAlame

Apr 9, 2018
Awe
Welcome Fatima

I hope this time will be accepted

Try from now to save all communications, maybe visiting him will help, letters from Family and friends

Good luck
Wish you all luck! Any news yet from any of you? Which steps are you guys on? How long did it take between each step?

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Application sent: 21 November
AOR1 : 24 November
Sent to Beirut VO : 12 december
Sent to CSQ : 12 december
Medical and they receive it : 12 december
Request interview: 9 march
Interview passed : 20 march
Preservice letter : one week after

Waiting now for background and security check

Reactions: lama.abdul

alisaw

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
beirut
App. Filed.......
20-07-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
18-08-2017
Med's Request
31-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-08-2017
Interview........
23-01-2018 passed
Passport Req..
26-10-2018
Today my husband got a call from immigration and they were asking him about his current job and what he used to do before.

He tried to find out what’s happening with the security check and they said they are still working on it.

Did anyone get a call as well? it might be a part of the security check.
thats normal my wife got a call right after interview the day they started her bgc check too about what she was doin after collage bgc check started since feb 1 still waiting goodluck

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Today my husband got a call from immigration and they were asking him about his current job and what he used to do before.

He tried to find out what’s happening with the security check and they said they are still working on it.

Did anyone get a call as well? it might be a part of the security check.
My husband called him too to ask him about his address before he is 18th birthday

Do they call many times !? Or we will only once when they start the bgc ??! I am always checking the site if there is any document required

On ecas we still with 4 lines ( medical is the last one)

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Another question

Someone tolds me the security check all depends where are you coming from Lebanon (el janoub, beyrouth....)

Is this true ??

alisaw

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
beirut
App. Filed.......
20-07-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
18-08-2017
Med's Request
31-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-08-2017
Interview........
23-01-2018 passed
Passport Req..
26-10-2018
they call only once when they check the bgc forms to make sure nothing is missing thats when they start the bgc check

Reactions: zeinaCanada

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Hello...

New week will start, no news until now, I am trying not to be calm less anxious

I received the GCMS notes but it was before the interview, I knew only why they requested an interview

I am waiting until next month to order new one to have more information about waht they think about the interview and where we are on the process

Good luck all I think beirut VO takes more tume after the interview for background check than other VO that they request an interview at the end of the process

alisaw

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
beirut
App. Filed.......
20-07-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
18-08-2017
Med's Request
31-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-08-2017
Interview........
23-01-2018 passed
Passport Req..
26-10-2018
hello zeina i need ur help of ordering GCMS notes
can i opder that on behalf of my wife

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
hello zeina i need ur help of ordering GCMS notes
can i opder that on behalf of my wife
Hi ali

Yes you can that’s what I did

You have to fill and ask your wife to sign this form, she can send you a scan of the form

After you can order from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

It takes at least 2 weeks

This thread will help you

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

Let me know if you need anything else

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
It's been exactly 7 months today since our application began processing.. hopefully we hear something soon because I miss my husband! We gotta stay strong and inshalla we hear something soon!

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Well I hope this month you will receive news ... and they are moving faster on the BCg, you and Ali are the first I apply on November, so I think I will not have news until late june

@alisaw did you order the notes ?!?

alisaw

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
beirut
App. Filed.......
20-07-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
18-08-2017
Med's Request
31-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-08-2017
Interview........
23-01-2018 passed
Passport Req..
26-10-2018
Hello everyone! New person in the thread here. My name is Fatima. Waited a year,
sponsored my husband in Lebanon, had a joint engagement/wedding ceremony, wore two dresses (neither are white) two rings, two cakes, 100 guests. Honeymoon photos at his place. I didn’t send the photos because I am not wearing my scarf in them. Our application was refused because the officer did not believe we were married. I have just sent in a new application with more proof and explanations of everything that my previous representative failed to provide. I applied on my own this time and explained everything! Waiting! Getting impatient. I need emotional support. I told them I will be bringing honeymoon photos to the next interview if it is requested.
salam
i think honeymoon picture will make huge diffrent
im married from leb my wife had an interview she didnt were white
even we lived togather in leb for sometime i visited twice after marriage alots of pictures and many western union my wife was red flaged and had an interview she took with her many picture and western union chats but what made the diffrent was they honey moon pictures officer was looking deep into them we went for honey moon after i sent my application one my sec trip to lebanon she was lookin inti which hand was the ring in the picture any small detail will make a diffrent if have any question let me know i wish u all luck

alisaw

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
beirut
App. Filed.......
20-07-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
18-08-2017
Med's Request
31-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-08-2017
Interview........
23-01-2018 passed
Passport Req..
26-10-2018
to avoid the interview try sendi g honeymoon picture with ur file or to the embessy an interview may delay ur application 3 to 4 month at least good luck