+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Mar 21, 2013
HI

It Sounds good 2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER) has been started. am ready with everything. but i am in confusion about Language test. IELTS has two types of tests. (IELTS general & academic) . which 1 i have to write? already i have written Ielts General and having overall score 6.5. if it is Academic should i again write exam.?

and i had a Doubt about French is that necessary for NSNP ?

Thank you

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
vandhanapuanirudh said:
HI

It Sounds good 2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER) has been started. am ready with everything. but i am in confusion about Language test. IELTS has two types of tests. (IELTS general & academic) . which 1 i have to write? already i have written Ielts General and having overall score 6.5. if it is Academic should i again write exam.?

and i had a Doubt about French is that necessary for NSNP ?

Thank you
Hey please follow this other link about nova scotia

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2014-applicants-nova-scotia-nominee-programwithout-job-offer-t187058.0.html

talking about IELTS boths are accepted
French is not needed

suzith

Mar 21, 2014
do i need to submit Educational credential assessment along with NSNP RLMD application?
Is this mandtory?

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
suzith said:
do i need to submit Educational credential assessment along with NSNP RLMD application?
Is this mandtory?
For NSNP application they did not asked to submit. Why you want to send them even they did not asked?

CIC might ask for assessment report but again it would be far from your standing as still application is not submitted

shainest_0131

Sep 14, 2013
Hi rndxpert.

Can you let me know if i really need a 3 months bank history in completion of our requirements? I thought that bank statement is enough.

Chennhel

Apr 15, 2014
shainest_0131 said:
Hi rndxpert.

Can you let me know if i really need a 3 months bank history in completion of our requirements? I thought that bank statement is enough.
Hi,

Please refer to this link:

novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/FINAL_RLMD_stream_February_2014.pdf

raminz

Apr 20, 2014
Hi

In NSNP form there is a section for Funds. they have asked for bank statement , property and also investments ..in A In property can i show house which is owned by me ?? how can i show that how much does it cost or how can i prove the value of my house?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
raminz said:
Hi

In NSNP form there is a section for Funds. they have asked for bank statement , property and also investments ..in A In property can i show house which is owned by me ?? how can i show that how much does it cost or how can i prove the value of my house?
You need to hire someone to value the house and give you the report, after that translate the document if not in English or French
In my country there is a government office that register all the properties in the country, who is the owner and the value of the property (I showed that)

Meraj Haider

Apr 21, 2014
hi... I also recently apply for NSNP.. my question is that I mentioned that my cousin is living in Halifax.. is this info give me any benefit?

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
raminz said:
Hi

Hi raminz.

You need to hire a Chartered Surveyor to value the present value of your House.If he is providing you the report in the Regional language , you need to use the authorized translator to translate into English and get it Notarized !

Regards

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
Meraj Haider said:
hi... I also recently apply for NSNP.. my question is that I mentioned that my cousin is living in Halifax.. is this info give me any benefit?
Hi Meraj Haider,

Absolutely , It adds lot of value to the application and also it emphasizes that you are intending to settle down there !

Regards

wasim_ahmad1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Calgary
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi guys,

My friend wants to apply Under Nova Scotia Nominee Programme. He has bachelor & masters civil engineering degree also have over 5 years experience.

He has all the documents ready to apply other than IELTS. The IELTS test he gave is 2.5 years old. And the next available date is May 10, 2014. As CIC NSNP mentioned in their website that they will accept other proof of language proficiency. Can he provide educational transcripts from both universities and his employer to prove his English skills? He is currently working in Saudi Arabia. Can someone answer my question please?

Secondly I have another question about the CAP they put on. Is 150 for all 42 NOCs or its for one NOC? 150 for all 42 sounds stupid. But can you guys please confirm.

All replies would highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
cherrydhiman said:
My application reached few days back :) for NS immigration

When Can i expect response from NS immigration
Hi cherrydhiman,

From the statistics available in this forum, some of the Applicant applied in the first week of March have got a Pre-approval mail from NSIO in this April.
Please go through the forum discussions and you will have an idea of how long it does take !

Regards

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
wasim_ahmad1 said:
Hi guys,

My friend wants to apply Under Nova Scotia Nominee Programme. He has bachelor & masters civil engineering degree also have over 5 years experience.

He has all the documents ready to apply other than IELTS. The IELTS test he gave is 2.5 years old. And the next available date is May 10, 2014. As CIC NSNP mentioned in their website that they will accept other proof of language proficiency. Can he provide educational transcripts from both universities and his employer to prove his English skills? He is currently working in Saudi Arabia. Can someone answer my question please?

Secondly I have another question about the CAP they put on. Is 150 for all 42 NOCs or its for one NOC? 150 for all 42 sounds stupid. But can you guys please confirm.

All replies would highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Hi Wasim ahmad1,

1. IELTS is a must for NSNP, as per the Final Guidance published by NSOI on April 2nd - If your first language is not English or French, the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration requires all applicants in the Regional Labour Market Demand stream to submit written proof, explanation or language testing results demonstrating that a minimum standard of CLB/NCLC Level 5 has been met.Language tests must not be more than two years old at the time NSOI receives your complete application.Accepted Tests are IELTS - General & CELPIP - General .

2. The total Number of Application accepted under this program is - 150 only.

Regards