+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

wasim_ahmad1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2011
Calgary
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Pearl8811 said:
Hi Wasim ahmad1,

1. IELTS is a must for NSNP, as per the Final Guidance published by NSOI on April 2nd - If your first language is not English or French, the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration requires all applicants in the Regional Labour Market Demand stream to submit written proof, explanation or language testing results demonstrating that a minimum standard of CLB/NCLC Level 5 has been met.Language tests must not be more than two years old at the time NSOI receives your complete application.Accepted Tests are IELTS - General & CELPIP - General .

2. The total Number of Application accepted under this program is - 150 only.

Regards

Thanks Pearl8811 for your reply. You wrote "written proof, explanation or language testing results" would a letter of explanation that language of instruction at the university was English where my friend graduated. Also the company he is working has English as a language of communication. He can also attach the letter from the university. He has given two IELTS in last five years which has 6 & 7 grade, he can attach their result with the application.

As I said he does not want to delay his application because of the cap of 150. He had also booked the test of 10 May which he can provide at the later stage. What do you suggest, will above mentioned proofs work in his case.

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
wasim_ahmad1 said:
Thanks Pearl8811 for your reply. You wrote "written proof, explanation or language testing results" would a letter of explanation that language of instruction at the university was English where my friend graduated. Also the company he is working has English as a language of communication. He can also attach the letter from the university. He has given two IELTS in last five years which has 6 & 7 grade, he can attach their result with the application.

As I said he does not want to delay his application because of the cap of 150. He had also booked the test of 10 May which he can provide at the later stage. What do you suggest, will above mentioned proofs work in his case.
Hi Wasim,

1. New Option introduced on 23/04/14 , There is a new fsw scheme with 50 occupations is open with 25000 cap, ask your friend to prepare his application for that. He will have the time to take May 10 - Scheduled IELTS exam as told by you .

2. In regards to your point, NSNP he can try , by taking reference letters from the company he worked and from the Academician !
I would suggest to take a professional help, If he is opting for this route !

Regards