+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hrjaydip said:
Friend yesterday I call to NSOI, she replied that they have heap of files and they will finish nomination upto first week of july, so wait for positive reply.

One more thing is use Magicjack for free International call, its too good....
Thanks for sharing.....
And can u plz tell me more about Majicjack.......Is it like Viber, line, etc. Or u can call anyone using Magicjack.....means is it necessary to have Majicjack at the other end??

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl8811 said:
HI

I think he can go for a judicial review within 28 days, May be you could ask your friend If that(Fund) is the case attaching all the required documents for reconsideration of the application.

Hope this helps :)
He tried almost everything.... He e-mailed them, many times but there was no reply, then he called them, and they told him that the file once refused cannot be entertained in any way......so he move on to FSW now....

hrjaydip

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
I dont know that NSOI have magicjack but she received my call through magicjac. So try it for international call and enjoy it.

soft_guy

Apr 2, 2014
What does the WES email say? It could just be a regular email they send to all their users. Why did it appear special to you?

BALBOUL1 said:
::)Guys...I think they are processing all the files....they are verifying every single document..
why I am saying that.
1.My application was recieved on April 10.
2.My document complete including the ECA which was done last year by WES.
3.WES did credential assessment and since they send the report I never hear any thing from them.
4.2 days ago I recieve email from WES , like an advertisement about thier services.
TO CONCLUDE:I think NS they contacted them to verify my document which I sent, that, s why they remember me in thier media emailing list.
Just a simple thinking give me a great hope.
What do you think guys.

jas_Dubai

Jun 6, 2014
If applications are being rejected because of NON VERIFIABLE FUNDS(missing info about bank's address and contact details) then all the 3000 applications that NSNP has must be straight away declined because all the applicants have send in their academic degrees and education certificates and no university in this world writes its address or phone number on the degrees and certificates. And my question is how would the NSIO verify that???. Even those are non verifiable!!!. Therefore, every application must be declined. I am confused about the over all evaluation process!!!

It makes no logic to decline an application on the grounds of non verifiable funds because first of all, the reason is explained above and secondly. even if such a small info is missing such as bank's name and contact details, the applicant can be contaced through email and asked for this small info.
Every applicant has worked hard towards preparing his file for NSNP and his/her application should not be rejected for such a small reason. If funds are not proper then that is a valid reason of refusal, otherwise the above reason makes me sad!!!!!

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
Pearl8811 said:
Bro Binuky,

Have you received any news on your file bro :)
Not yet frnd. I filed fsw 2014 also. File recevd 5/5/14. Waiting with hope. I expect PER next week if there is no issues with my file

BALBOUL1

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soft_guy said:
What does the WES email say? It could just be a regular email they send to all their users. Why did it appear special to you?
The question why it appear now

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
jas_Dubai said:
If applications are being rejected because of NON VERIFIABLE FUNDS(missing info about bank's address and contact details) then all the 3000 applications that NSNP has must be straight away declined because all the applicants have send in their academic degrees and education certificates and no university in this world writes its address or phone number on the degrees and certificates. And my question is how would the NSIO verify that???. Even those are non verifiable!!!. Therefore, every application must be declined. I am confused about the over all evaluation process!!!

It makes no logic to decline an application on the grounds of non verifiable funds because first of all, the reason is explained above and secondly. even if such a small info is missing such as bank's name and contact details, the applicant can be contaced through email and asked for this small info.
Every applicant has worked hard towards preparing his file for NSNP and his/her application should not be rejected for such a small reason. If funds are not proper then that is a valid reason of refusal, otherwise the above reason makes me sad!!!!!
I disagree with your analysis because any valid bank statement/reference should bear its contact details. have you forgotten that a bank statement/reference comes with the BANK letter heads which includes every contact details of that BANK.

MY 2 CENT THOUGH

soft_guy

Apr 2, 2014
The issue of 'verifiable' may be related to the fact that the funds included some sources (other than banks) which may not have address etc.

evelyn24 said:
I disagree with your analysis because any valid bank statement/reference should bear its contact details. have you forgotten that a bank statement/reference comes with the BANK letter heads which includes every contact details of that BANK.

MY 2 CENT THOUGH

vams23

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Hi, new on this forum. My application reached NS on 3/4/2014. What's would be the status? Guys who received pre screening mails- what is the Email ID

cherrydhiman

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Hello all ,as per ns office it will take around 2 months
To review the file of applicants whos application package reached 20-28 april

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
sunnytheshine said:
Y i m not getting my pre-screening mail :mad:

Even my file reached on 10 march .. f**king annoying
maybe there's just a delay...give it a little more time...it will come when it comes...
you haven't received a rejection letter or similar yet which means you are still in the race......

just chill... :)

soft_guy

Apr 2, 2014
Does that mean those applications get opened at all?

cherrydhiman said:
Hello all ,as per ns office it will take around 2 months
To review the file of applicants whos application package reached 20-28 april

hrjaydip

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
soft_guy said:
Does that mean those applications get opened at all?
From which date we have to calculate for 2 month processing time, whose application received in the second phase?