+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Mar 17, 2014
Hi,
Did any one get reply from NS immigration office about there submitted application.
My application recevied by Mr Parker on 12 March as per Fedex notification, no communication from immigration office till date.if any one us has any communication plz share :)

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
kanwarvishal007 said:
Hi,
Did any one get reply from NS immigration office about there submitted application.
My application recevied by Mr Parker on 12 March as per Fedex notification, no communication from immigration office till date.if any one us has any communication plz share :)
Hi,

You should received an Acknowledgement of Receipt from them after a month, then you will get a reply if you got nominated after 3-6 months from the time they received your application. They also email you, if they need more documents.

Goodluck!

Wajiddvm1

Mar 17, 2014
Hello all forum

I am a veterinarian. can I apply NSNP? my second question is that Farm Managers (Animal Science) also require Licence for there job?

Regards

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Wajiddvm1 said:
Hello all forum

I am a veterinarian. can I apply NSNP? my second question is that Farm Managers (Animal Science) also require Licence for there job?

Regards
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/immigrateregional-labour-market-demand/
Hi,

To answer your question, see the lists of jobs that are included in the stream.Also most of this jobs needs to have a license or Canadian Equivalent Education. You can submit your credentials in wes.org Goodluck!

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
regarding the 150 cap ...just thinking FSW mentioned the caps (300 per noc) before the opening date, SINP mentioned the cap (100 all) before the opening date why is NSNP operating differently why arent they following the feds and other province (sask)which recently opened for non job offer applicants? why do we have to call to get info abt ? strange.... and to add to it they update the list and almost double the nocs lolz wat r they thinking? SINP's 100 slot crashed out the first day or so if i m not wrong i think ram also applied there for 150 slot how many applications are they gonna read thru 300 to get the MR/MS RIGHT. thats gonna be lot of reading imagine being an immi officer and going thru settlement plans :D :D

happy applying!

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
sanv said:
regarding the 150 cap ...just thinking FSW mentioned the caps (300 per noc) before the opening date, SINP mentioned the cap (100 all) before the opening date why is NSNP operating differently why arent they following the feds and other province (sask)which recently opened for non job offer applicants? why do we have to call to get info abt ? strange.... and to add to it they update the list and almost double the nocs lolz wat r they thinking? SINP's 100 slot crashed out the first day or so if i m not wrong i think ram also applied there for 150 slot how many applications are they gonna read thru 300 to get the MR/MS RIGHT. thats gonna be lot of reading imagine being an immi officer and going thru settlement plans :D :D

happy applying!
Absolutely. In fact SINP was 250 and the site crashed and they published that the cap has been filled. All within a week's time

David_C

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Dear all,

I am glad to see that NOC 2171 is finally on the list. I am looking for some time to different Canada immigration programs and could not find this NOC.

I kindly ask you to help me with two questions.

1. Is there a place where we can see the CAP applications situation ? I am in process of changing my passport and it will be done in two weeks. I want to make sure that if I prepare my application till then, it won't be too late.

2. I have 2 years of experience as SAP consultant, but in my contract for the first 6 months I was categorized as Data Entry Clerk. I can get a referece letter from my employer to state that I was and IT Consultant. Will i have a problem with difference between the job in reference letter and employment contract ? Because I've read that i need to send also the contract copy translated.

Thank you so much for your help,

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
David_C said:
Dear all,

I am glad to see that NOC 2171 is finally on the list. I am looking for some time to different Canada immigration programs and could not find this NOC.

I kindly ask you to help me with two questions.

1. Is there a place where we can see the CAP applications situation ? I am in process of changing my passport and it will be done in two weeks. I want to make sure that if I prepare my application till then, it won't be too late.

2. I have 2 years of experience as SAP consultant, but in my contract for the first 6 months I was categorized as Data Entry Clerk. I can get a referece letter from my employer to state that I was and IT Consultant. Will i have a problem with difference between the job in reference letter and employment contract ? Because I've read that i need to send also the contract copy translated.

Thank you so much for your help,
No Place to see the caps.

As far as your reference letter states your roles and responsibilities and the same is matching with the CIC description, you are good to go

harry_kooner2k

Jun 10, 2013
Hey all,

Somebody post here the below:

"You need your bank account with 3 months showing the funds you are going to support your application. And this funds need to remain in your bank account through all the process."

Can anyone tell me what he meant by 'whole process'
thanks in advance

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
harry_kooner2k said:
Hey all,

Somebody post here the below:

"You need your bank account with 3 months showing the funds you are going to support your application. And this funds need to remain in your bank account through all the process."

Can anyone tell me what he meant by 'whole process'
thanks in advance
Whole process means the process beginning with the documents sent to NS till your approval from CIC

jaydave26

Jan 1, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all ,

I am little bit confused for the fees ..

Do i need to pay all fess while sending application to Nova Scotia or i have to pay all fess after getting nominated by the nova scotial.??

can any one tell me the procedure step wise??

thanks in advance..

harry_kooner2k

Jun 10, 2013
ram040479 said:
Whole process means the process beginning with the documents sent to NS till your approval from CIC
Hey thanks ram,

It means one has to keep the funds for approx. 18 months in his/her bank account continuously(18 months = 2-3 months of NS nomination + 15 months of CIC approval). Am I right dear?

Good luck to you.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
jaydave26 said:
Hi all ,

I am little bit confused for the fees ..

Do i need to pay all fess while sending application to Nova Scotia or i have to pay all fess after getting nominated by the nova scotial.??

can any one tell me the procedure step wise??
thanks in advance..
If you have the money towards fees. Please send it to me. :p :p :p

Just kidding mate. No money to be paid to NSNP. Fee Payment will be only towards CIC which is a long way to go and is after you receive nomination from NS