+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolleo said:
Yes ,I have received the nomination from nova Scotia .the news that no one got nomination is totally rubbish .sorry couldn't reply earlier I got a mail from them on 7 th of may
confirming the same .
Hello coolleo many many congratss......
May be I was wrong but I think I should share the information (whatever i got) and this is the beauty of the forum that we could clarify our doubts/info........
Once again many many congratsss buddy....

coolleo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/09/2014
File Transfer...
14/10/2014
Med's Request
13/3/2015
Med's Done....
17/3/2015
Interview........
08/12/2014
Passport Req..
29/05/2015
Nrsing3152 said:
Hello coolleo many many congratss......
May be I was wrong but I think I should share the information (whatever i got) and this is the beauty of the forum that we could clarify our doubts/info........
Once again many many congratsss buddy....
Thanks a lot ...... :D :) :)

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
coolleo said:
Yes ,I have received the nomination from nova Scotia .the news that no one got nomination is totally rubbish .sorry couldn't reply earlier I got a mail from them on 7 th of may
confirming the same .

Great congrats! How long between your prescreen mail and nomination letter?

zyber12

Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney AU
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Interview........
Isaiah 41:13
LANDED..........
Matthew 6:33...
coolleo said:
Hiii,
I have been little busy because I got married sometime back otherwise I like to be active here .
1 .I have not applied to cic yet ..because i wanna know how i should add my wife in the application.
2.They have mentioned 6 months .
3.new cic forms from the website .

Regards
Coolleo
congrats..though the letter is very informal. why they are asking if you lodged your application to CIC and yet they are nominating you...why they are making a follow up, didn't have a record of application received?

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssbsmile said:
Hi Guys
I think there is no scope for those who applied in April, They are not making any pool of pre-screening mails NOC wise to choose best, if anybody fit in their assessment criteria they will nominate him/her immediately.
Dont loose hope buddy......according to the sheet there are only 2 nominations untill now....at this speed they will surely reach upto the end of April....just relax and wait......

And if u do me a favour, I'll be very thankful to u......please upload my data on the spreadsheet....

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nrsing3152 said:
Dont loose hope buddy......according to the sheet there are only 2 nominations untill now....at this speed they will surely reach upto the end of April....just relax and wait......

And if u do me a favour, I'll be very thankful to u......please upload my data on the spreadsheet....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL to Upload detail in Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dqN_etyH7cVRsxorUznCpxU2gH2H9TjjJeZsz5DEg3c/edit?usp=docslist_api

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolleo said:
confirming the same .
congratulation Coolleo

could you please add a snapshot from the nomination letter

after removing your personal details?

and is it correct by this email you can apply for federal part?

ebonnie

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 21,2014
Nomination.....
7th march,2015
Med's Request
18/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
9/03/2016
Can't seems to post here what ve I done?

ebonnie

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 21,2014
Nomination.....
7th march,2015
Med's Request
18/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
9/03/2016
Good to be back here,i read almost every minutes just to get updates n follow up on our application but couldn't post but happy to be back now..@nrsing rily appreciate ur contributions and I knw how u feel now wanting to disclose ur source which is good but we want u to let us know updates so we can have hopes.

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ebonnie said:
Good to be back here,i read almost every minutes just to get updates n follow up on our application but couldn't post but happy to be back now.. @ nrsing rily appreciate ur contributions and I knw how u feel now wanting to disclose ur source which is good but we want u to let us know updates so we can have hopes.
Thanksss....

David_C

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Guys, please let me know your oppinion regarding this thing. I am preparing my file for FSW, and I wonder if should I specify that I've applied to NSNP or not.

On the other hand, my application was received on the 2'nd of April. Do I still have a chance ? I've seen that article that the cap was raised to 600 ... is it true ?

Thanks,

ebonnie

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 21,2014
Nomination.....
7th march,2015
Med's Request
18/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
9/03/2016
David_C said:
Guys, please let me know your oppinion regarding this thing. I am preparing my file for FSW, and I wonder if should I specify that I've applied to NSNP or not.

On the other hand, my application was received on the 2'nd of April. Do I still have a chance ? I've seen that article that the cap was raised to 600 ... is it true ?

Thanks,
Where did u see the article plz?

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually I got to know that they want to advertise more (actually required) nominations but..........1. Judging the mood of the local population toward immigrants......
2. Ongoing strikes in Halifax against the govt. policies......
they feel a cap of 150 is ok....
But they are dying for immigration and thats reality......so to change the demeanour of locals towards immigrants they are spreading these news which we come across almost daily in The Chronicle Herald............
The Federal govt. is already eager for raising the cap, its just finding the way to give its consent openly......because it might raise anger in the locals and they may shed this on the innocent immigrants instead of govt. in one way or the other.......
So govt. is very cautious as any negative feedback from immigrants may further harm their immigration process.......

ebonnie

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 21,2014
Nomination.....
7th march,2015
Med's Request
18/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
9/03/2016
Hummmm! Well said, just to wait for their decisions...nothing we can do now

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
David_C said:

Thanks,
In my opinion, at the FSW level - nothing hurts. CIC works for all provinces and does not have a choice Province. The only snag is that if the two works out, you may have to notify them to drop the processing of one. Hope this helps