+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

trini_ac

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Been following this thread since the beginning. I think this is geared towards people who are bringing their family with them. NS will probably look at the average income for the profession you are intending to work in and they will only take the primary applicants future income into consideration for this. This will especially matter for people who's profesions are regulated and had to put an occupation they could work in while getting license.
That's my take on it anyway.

tetunte said:
I think they are not going to put in the guide 2 different
Tables of fund

The first one is to apply in my case we are a family
Of 4 , so to apply i need to prove 20 000 cad

But they will check if my future income will cover
The lowe income for example i need to have job
That pay me at least 3,583 cad per month to
Cover the 43000 requested if they check
That my profession allows me to earn this probably
I pass this point

gaurav28

Apr 15, 2014
i was also confused abt that link...
dey r talking abt annual income of an applicant i guess.
i thnk dey wl check if we can make enough money in canada after nomination in NOC we have applied, according to their financial condition
like single person need to earn 24000$ min annualy.
and income increases according to their family size.
so no worries related to this link.i hope

rahimvirani

Apr 16, 2014
According to me which I got by reading the application guide is we need to show the fund as per the FSW program while sending the application to Nova Scotia but after getting nomination from nova Scotia and while apply @ CIC we need to show the fund as per Low Income Cut off.

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please read the link title carefully where income of proof mentioned it's title is Sponsorship of adopted children and other relatives — The sponsor’s guide (IMM 5196 Temp)
This not for individual who apply for any PR case.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
MY GOD!! you guys will never listen to anyone :mad: ...very annoying :mad:
Even I mentioned it earlier too, Guys just care about your Files and PR first and then at the end think about your relatives to whom you guys want to SPONSOR by maintaining such funds!!!!! sorry to say but Please avoid increasing the page numbers by discussing such odd topics which keeps no relation to this entire process, by doing so you are creating problems for others who may find it difficult to go back if they want to check some useful information on this page!! hope you guys got my point!! :D

PS: The Funds you guys are discussing about DOESN'T apply on NSNP/Federal for this category, It's for those who want to sponsor their family members in Canada on Temporary Visa's after you get ur PR!!! ;D

erin22

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
gaurav28 said:
i was also confused abt that link...
dey r talking abt annual income of an applicant i guess.
i thnk dey wl check if we can make enough money in canada after nomination in NOC we have applied, according to their financial condition
like single person need to earn 24000$ min annualy.
and income increases according to their family size.
so no worries related to this link.i hope
Full time workers in Nova Scotia earn more than 24k$ annually (even the minimum wage ones)

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Finance007 said:
Dear Seniors

The Property certification will work for NSNP only but not for CIC right?

For CIC I am arranging a new Bank Account with the required funds but issue here is; there wont be any history as it will be just new, whereas CIC needs 3 months statement.

Pl Advise...
Property Valuation Report is okay for NS application. By the time if you are doing an arrangement to open a new bank account, the same will resolve issue of a CIC application as it will grow older after 3 months and you will be eligible at the time of CIC application. So don't worry and start your arrangement as soon as possible.

Good Luck

deeptj

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
NS RMP said:
Hi Please inform what if I have sent IELTS Academic result with application as it was not mentioned before. Also they are saying CIC will need so do I have chance to send general result when I send my file to CIC if I get nominated My IELTS band is 6.5 academic. I tried for giving IELTS general now but till June 2014 all centres in my city are full. Lets put it to destiny as I feel they should not change the requirements suddenly.
Dear as they already mentioned that they can change the game rule at any time we can't challenge them. But you should try at ur best. Good luck.

khilav

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
vineet.kapoor said:
Can we e-mail the application ??
Gentleman,

I think you don't read the guide properly and asking unnecessary questions. How can you e-mail your application ?

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I second to that....Cheers..... ;D :p ;D :p

sher_singh said:
MY GOD!! you guys will never listen to anyone :mad: ...very annoying :mad:
Even I mentioned it earlier too, Guys just care about your Files and PR first and then at the end think about your relatives to whom you guys want to SPONSOR by maintaining such funds!!!!! sorry to say but Please avoid increasing the page numbers by discussing such odd topics which keeps no relation to this entire process, by doing so you are creating problems for others who may find it difficult to go back if they want to check some useful information on this page!! hope you guys got my point!! :D

PS: The Funds you guys are discussing about DOESN'T apply on NSNP/Federal for this category, It's for those who want to sponsor their family members in Canada on Temporary Visa's after you get ur PR!!! ;D

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Hey man,

You got any confirmation. are you happy ????? that's why I am asking you.

FIL_CAD said:
I second to that....Cheers..... ;D :p ;D :p

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Q: What will happen to my application after you reach 150?
A: There has been very high interest in the RMLD. Once we have identified the 150 nominations, people will be contacted as to next steps.

I thinks that this really means, "We are not going to pool applications for next year", but again first 150 complete applicants are not necessary
whom are going to get nomination. for example they need a lot of nurses in NS , what happen if the first 150 complete applications are IT,
they cannot choose only IT, they need to balance. remember 43 NOC, and only 150 nominations, probably 3.8 applicant for each NOC.

Even though they changed the FAQ, For me is not clear if they really started pre-screening.

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
hello, I am preparing the settlement plan, my occupation is regulated, and I have one question please, regarding to the question mentioned below is it a trap question ? as I know that I should confirm that I will work in the regulated occupation which I submit the application for, if anyone can clarify I will be so thanks.

If your occupation is regulated, in which related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia based on your training and work experience?

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
tetunte said:
Q: What will happen to my application after you reach 150?
A: There has been very high interest in the RMLD. Once we have identified the 150 nominations, people will be contacted as to next steps.

I thinks that this really means, "We are not going to pool applications for next year", but again first 150 complete applicants are not necessary
whom are going to get nomination. for example they need a lot of nurses in NS , what happen if the first 150 complete applications are IT,
they cannot choose only IT, they need to balance. remember 43 NOC, and only 150 nominations, probably 3.8 applicant for each NOC.

Even though they changed the FAQ, For me is not clear if they really started pre-screening.
In my view, they will be increase the Capping because of huge application and also demand in the province...

If you see, FAQs are getting updated often and narrowing down the requirement, for example, now they only considering the IELTS GT.

I would have a hope of quota increase...best of luck guys..

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Samoo2014 said:
hello, I am preparing the settlement plan, my occupation is regulated, and I have one question please, regarding to the question mentioned below is it a trap question ? as I know that I should confirm that I will work in the regulated occupation which I submit the application for, if anyone can clarify I will be so thanks.

If your occupation is regulated, in which related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia based on your training and work experience?
Hey too much over-thinking, just describe alternative works that you could do according with your experience, they want to know how you are going to put bread on the table, meanwhile you get your credentials.