+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2013 July application tracker to CIO Nova scotia

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
GT1234 said:
May be that's changed now.

I was also exploring the Opportunities Ontario website, and found that this 2 year experience and some of the other info they have requested is listed as a requirement for a foreign worker. It could be the case that I am being considered as Foreign Worker now???? but I didnt apply under that stream..

Talked to another agent, as usual, they know nothing...dumbasses
That does not sound right at all. I would send them notification that you have not applied under foreign worker, but through a Master's Graduate stream and to please clarify the justification for this requirement. Hopefully the will cooperate and clarify this.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
GT1234 said:
I got this weird email....Does not make any sense..I submitted all this informtion when I applied for nomination..now after waitin for 18 months, they want me to again spin the wheel and gather this information....this is so FRUSTRATING :mad: :mad:

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the following documents. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.
· A copy of your curriculum vitae.
· If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).
· Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.
· Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.
· Proof of education including transcripts.
Hi GT1234,

I'm also waiting for PR n now worried about this 2 year thing.. can please share ur profile like what have u done in undergrad n any experience after undergrad n what u did in masters n what job u r doing ... u can send me PM if u dont want to share info here ..

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
GT1234 said:
I am checking other forums here, seems like an issue with June/July applicants again
Hi GT1234,

I'm also waiting for PR n now worried about this 2 year thing.. can please share ur profile like what have u done in undergrad n any experience after undergrad n what u did in masters n what job u r doing ... u can send me PM if u dont want to share info here ..

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
taurus1985 said:
Hi GT1234,

check your inbox

rreebb

Jul 8, 2014
GT1234 said:
I am checking other forums here, seems like an issue with June/July applicants again
And I have heard that some candidates even got their passport returned and asked to provide the same information, cause CIC says 'the previous decision was immature'. I seriously hope CIC is making a mistake!

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
rreebb said:
And I have heard that some candidates even got their passport returned and asked to provide the same information, cause CIC says 'the previous decision was immature'. I seriously hope CIC is making a mistake!
According the link provided to me by GT1234, I hope its a mistake because these are the requirements when u r applying as a foreign worker under OPNP...

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
I have sent them an email asking for the need of additional documents as this was not listed/communicated earlier on the official website.

Let's see if they check and reply.

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
GT1234 said:
I have sent them an email asking for the need of additional documents as this was not listed/communicated earlier on the official website.

Let's see if they check and reply.
I hope we can resolve this. The last thing we need is a rogue application processor on our hands.