Ecase Status is now"Decision made" .. YAHOOOO
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
skMarch31 said:
They are still working on July applicants dont worry you will get PPR soon. If I were you I would definitely meet the MP saying that your application is not even in inprocess..What are you waiting for.. go and meet the MP
i am thinking about doing that but i am saving it to the right time.

i am giving it another week or so then i will email them and accroding to the reply i will see if there is need to contact MP or not.

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
skMarch31 said:
They are still working on July applicants dont worry you will get PPR soon. If I were you I would definitely meet the MP saying that your application is not even in inprocess..What are you waiting for.. go and meet the MP
Don't they want you to wait until the posted processing time has passed before approaching your MP to look into it? (17 months)?

What exactly can I expect the MP to do?

Thanks.

AINP2014

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-9-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-9-2013
Med's Done....
30-9-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
hfinkel said:
Don't they want you to wait until the posted processing time has passed before approaching your MP to look into it? (17 months)?

What exactly can I expect the MP to do?

Thanks.
i am expecting this response from MP that's why i am posponing using this card.

the MP can check the status with CIC office directly and even can talk to the officer.

let's see what will happen in the coming two weeks ..

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
AINP2014 said:
i am expecting this response from MP that's why i am posponing using this card.

the MP can check the status with CIC office directly and even can talk to the officer.

let's see what will happen in the coming two weeks ..
Sounds like a plan.. In my experience, My brother met the Mp and I received PPR next day.. I dont know if both these events are related?

AINP2014

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-9-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-9-2013
Med's Done....
30-9-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
skMarch31 said:
Sounds like a plan.. In my experience, My brother met the Mp and I received PPR next day.. I dont know if both these events are related?
i dont think so .. may be i am wrong ..

i think your case was finalised already .. if that happened after a week or so , it may relate to the visit.

what did your brother say to the MP? i mean how did he represent the case so MP convinced to call CIC officer?

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
AINP2014 said:

i think your case was finalised already .. if that happened after a week or so , it may relate to the visit.

what did your brother say to the MP? i mean how did he represent the case so MP convinced to call CIC officer?
He have all the details like fine nunber and status, all the dates etc to the Mp on a printed sheet. The MP said we will let you know the exact status in few days.. And next day i received the email

ivan124

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-15-2013
Med's Request
07-16-2013
Med's Done....
07-21-2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-18-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
AINP2014 said:

MP's can only seek out the information from CIC like how much long will it take for the application to be finalized or what reasons are causing the delay in processing. MP's can't force or tell the CIC to expedite your application.

It also depends on MP on how much he is willing to help, most MP's end up saying that "the processing time listed on the CIC's website is 17 months and you will have to wait till then and if you don't hear from them then you can come back and visit us". It does depends on the VO too, if the MP gives him a call and your VO gets pissed of then believe me man you will be in a trouble. Contacting the MP should always be kept as a last resort.

In case of SKMarch his application was already finalized and there was no influence of MP on his case whatsoever !!!

AINP2014

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-9-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-9-2013
Med's Done....
30-9-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
ivan124 said:
MP's can only seek out the information from CIC like how much long will it take for the application to be finalized or what reasons are causing the delay in processing. MP's can't force or tell the CIC to expedite your application.

It also depends on MP on how much he is willing to help, most MP's end up saying that "the processing time listed on the CIC's website is 17 months and you will have to wait till then and if you don't hear from them then you can come back and visit us". It does depends on the VO too, if the MP gives him a call and your VO gets pissed of then believe me man you will be in a trouble. Contacting the MP should always be kept as a last resort.

In case of SKMarch his application was already finalized and there was no influence of MP on his case whatsoever !!!
i agree with you ivan ..

i donty want to use that card and affect the processing, they will take the time they need to finialise the application , noone will force them to expedite .. and it may cause a negative impact.

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
ivan124 said:

I agree with you Ivan..

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
ivan124 said:

My standards and expectations are really low, I guess. If I have a nice xmas present at the end of the year in December, then I will be grateful.

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Hello,

I desperately need help
I got nominated through provincial nominee program in Canada and i am married person.I haven't include my wife in my Provincial nominee.
I provide all details of her in my PNP. I don't have good relationship with my wife so i decided to give her a divorce. Due to rules in my country i have to wait for 1 year to get divorce from her.
I also exclude her in my permanent residence application. There is a question in application" Reason why your wife is not accompanying you to Canada" I gave answer " Divorce process is going on

I submitted my PR file on 29th August 2013 and i got my medical alone and i did that. Since October there is no process till date and now i got email from CIC today about my spouse and asked me to submit proof or documents which i don't have yet

I don't have divorce certificate and now next month i am going to put a divorce case in a court. CIC asked me to submit proof but i don't have that.
So how i respond CIC?HuhHuh?

Here is Mail i got from CIC.

In assessing your application we note that you have a non-accompanying dependent, your spouse. In order to continue the processing of your application, we request that you read the following information and take appropriate action.

All family members, whether accompanying or not, are required to be examined to ensure that they are not inadmissible. If your family member is found to be inadmissible, you will be found to be inadmissible as per section 42(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which stipulates the following:

42. A foreign national, other than a protected person, is inadmissible on grounds of an inadmissible family member if
(a) their accompanying family member or, in prescribed circumstances, their non-
accompanying family member is inadmissible

There are only two exceptions to this: a spouse from whom you are legally separated or a child who is in the sole legal custody or guardianship of someone other than you or your current spouse or partner. In these two instances, their inadmissibility would not render you inadmissible. However, because separated spouse can reconcile and custody arrangements for children may change, examination is required in order to safeguard the future right to sponsor them in the family class.

You must make every effort to have your non-accompanying family members examined. You cannot simply choose not to have them examined. If you are unable to meet this requirement, you must satisfy an officer that extenuating circumstances prevent you from doing so. An officer will then determine if the non-accompanying family member can be excluded as a member of the family class.

If a non-accompanying family member is not examined, including a spouse from whom you are legally separated or a child who is in the sole legal custody or guardianship of someone other than you or your current spouse or partner, you will not be able to sponsor that person at a later date as a member of the family class. If you try in future to sponsor a person who was a non-examined non-accompanying dependent, that person will not meet the definition of a member of the Family Class because that person will be described under section 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations which stipulates the following:

117(9) A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if:
(d) subject to subsection (10), the sponsor previously made an application for permanent residence and became a permanent resident and, at the time of that application, the foreign national was a non-accompanying family member of the sponsor and was not examined.

If you wish to be able to sponsor spouse as a member of the family class in the future please ensure she completes a medical examination and/or provides specific the information/documents required for specify criminal and/or security screening, as per instructions provided on our website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

If spouse is unwilling or unable to be medically examined and/or undergo criminal and/or security screening, despite your best efforts, please provide a letter and supporting documentation explaining the circumstances and sign the attached declaration acknowledging (PAGE 4) that you will not be able to sponsor him/her as a member of the family class in the future. Please provide this within 60 days of the date of this letter.

This red color paragraph is what i concern.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
vish549 said:
Hello,

I desperately need help
I got nominated through provincial nominee program in Canada and i am married person.I haven't include my wife in my Provincial nominee.
I provide all details of her in my PNP. I don't have good relationship with my wife so i decided to give her a divorce. Due to rules in my country i have to wait for 1 year to get divorce from her.
I also exclude her in my permanent residence application. There is a question in application" Reason why your wife is not accompanying you to Canada" I gave answer " Divorce process is going on

I submitted my PR file on 29th August 2013 and i got my medical alone and i did that. Since October there is no process till date and now i got email from CIC today about my spouse and asked me to submit proof or documents which i don't have yet

I don't have divorce certificate and now next month i am going to put a divorce case in a court. CIC asked me to submit proof but i don't have that.
So how i respond CIC?HuhHuh?

Here is Mail i got from CIC.

In assessing your application we note that you have a non-accompanying dependent, your spouse. In order to continue the processing of your application, we request that you read the following information and take appropriate action.

All family members, whether accompanying or not, are required to be examined to ensure that they are not inadmissible. If your family member is found to be inadmissible, you will be found to be inadmissible as per section 42(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which stipulates the following:

42. A foreign national, other than a protected person, is inadmissible on grounds of an inadmissible family member if
(a) their accompanying family member or, in prescribed circumstances, their non-
accompanying family member is inadmissible

There are only two exceptions to this: a spouse from whom you are legally separated or a child who is in the sole legal custody or guardianship of someone other than you or your current spouse or partner. In these two instances, their inadmissibility would not render you inadmissible. However, because separated spouse can reconcile and custody arrangements for children may change, examination is required in order to safeguard the future right to sponsor them in the family class.

You must make every effort to have your non-accompanying family members examined. You cannot simply choose not to have them examined. If you are unable to meet this requirement, you must satisfy an officer that extenuating circumstances prevent you from doing so. An officer will then determine if the non-accompanying family member can be excluded as a member of the family class.

If a non-accompanying family member is not examined, including a spouse from whom you are legally separated or a child who is in the sole legal custody or guardianship of someone other than you or your current spouse or partner, you will not be able to sponsor that person at a later date as a member of the family class. If you try in future to sponsor a person who was a non-examined non-accompanying dependent, that person will not meet the definition of a member of the Family Class because that person will be described under section 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations which stipulates the following:

117(9) A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if:
(d) subject to subsection (10), the sponsor previously made an application for permanent residence and became a permanent resident and, at the time of that application, the foreign national was a non-accompanying family member of the sponsor and was not examined.

If you wish to be able to sponsor spouse as a member of the family class in the future please ensure she completes a medical examination and/or provides specific the information/documents required for specify criminal and/or security screening, as per instructions provided on our website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

If spouse is unwilling or unable to be medically examined and/or undergo criminal and/or security screening, despite your best efforts, please provide a letter and supporting documentation explaining the circumstances and sign the attached declaration acknowledging (PAGE 4) that you will not be able to sponsor him/her as a member of the family class in the future. Please provide this within 60 days of the date of this letter.

This red color paragraph is what i concern.
R u inland applicant or outside ?

vish549

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
taurus1985 said:
R u inland applicant or outside ?
Hello tauras,

I am inland applicant. came as a student and now on work permit. I thinking to hire lawyer or some agent.

I don't want to do any mistake.

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
vish549 said:
Hello tauras,

I am inland applicant. came as a student and now on work permit. I thinking to hire lawyer or some agent.

I don't want to do any mistake.
I think in your case hiring a lawyer is the wise thing to do. None of us is a lawyer here. Any one who give you any advise will be from his or her own exp. and every case is different. So I guess hire a lawyer.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
skMarch31 said:
I think in your case hiring a lawyer is the wise thing to do. None of us is a lawyer here. Any one who give you any advise will be from his or her own exp. and every case is different. So I guess hire a lawyer.
thats my opinion too on this .. hire a professional //