Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/vo0di9.png[/IMG]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chickadee said:
I was not telling you this to complain about my mishaps, but to let you know that things can happen and get in the way.

You asked "Why would it take a while to send?" and I answered why. That's all.
I am hoping that everything goes right and that we get AIP very soon.
Ok thanks, I'll keep it in mind. I guess that is why we have the spare copy of the CSQ!

I hope, it all goes fine.

kidvicious1

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2012
AOR Received.
12/10/2012
Med's Request
14/12/2012 AIP
Med's Done....
12/04/2012 Re-done Jan 2012
Interview........
24/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
So much writing and reading to keep up with lately........ good I guess :D Ty for responses to visitor permit also.
Chickadee - the (app made) for CSQ is changed to the received date once people let us know - the CSQ is in general one month to six weeks for everyone I ever saw so far though. I took over the table from someone else and this was how they laid it out. So CSQ is equal to received date UNLESS I write app made? That ok ?

QUEBEC INLAND APPLICATIONS SENT IN 2012 CHART

Name App Received AOR In Process MICC & CSQ AIP Decision Made PR/LANDED

Coucou FEB 2 MAY 25 MAY 15 JULY 11 SEP 21 15 JAN
perkele FEB 15 MAY 31 MAY 30 JUN 20 SEP 25 Interview DEC
mdna MAR 10 JUN 26 JUN 26 OCT 4 OCT 17 OCT 22 NOV 19
sommer MAR 28
chickadee May 16 SEP 18 SEP 26 FEB 7
kidvicious1 JUN 13 OCT 12 OCT 12 NOV-DEC DEC 14
TH78 JULY 19
Rossal OCT 17 DEC 7
chrischengwy OCT 4 DEC 14 DEC 14 JAN 24 (app made)
Loops AUG 14 NOV 19 NOV 19 FEB 8
CherieCoca JAN JUN 18 JUN 18 JUL 16 (Interview OCT Local Office)
Serenity492 SEP 28 DEC 10 DEC 10
JG84 AUG 15 NOV 22 NOV 22 FEB 12
Sbea026 SEP 10 JAN 14? JAN 14? FEB 1 (app made)
kanadskazena NOV 26 JAN 16 FEB 6 FEB 12 (app made)
Mateo25 JULY 26 NOV 15 NOV 15 FEB 12 FEB 15
Simon88 SEP 14 SEP 14 SEP 14 FEB 7

END OF 2011 INLAND APPLICATIONS

Name App Received AOR In Process MICC & CSQ AIP Decision Made PR/LANDED

lyn28 3 NOV 2011 FEB 4 JAN 30 MAY 5 AUG 31 OCT 13 DEC 6
Tow75 28 OCT 2011 JAN 19 APR 20
Vinlander 2 DEC 2011 FEB 21 MAY 8 SEP 10 OCT 14 NOV 27

Chickadee

Jul 8, 2012
South Carolina, United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-16-2012
AOR Received.
09-18-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
05-15-2012
Interview........
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
LANDED..........
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
kidvicious1 said:
Chickadee - the (app made) for CSQ is changed to the received date once people let us know - the CSQ is in general one month to six weeks for everyone I ever saw so far though. I took over the table from someone else and this was how they laid it out. So CSQ is equal to received date UNLESS I write app made? That ok ?
Sure! You are awesome, thanks!!!!

mateo25

Feb 7, 2013
hi everyone, i have so many good news.
i had been reading this forum for the last months and it has helped me a lot. but i never wrote here before. i will explain a little about us.

-we sent the application july 26 2012 (applications, photos, medical exams, criminal records etc etc)
-we received a letter november 15 2012 confirming that they received our application.
-we received a second letter december 13 2012 asking me to apply for the CSQ
-we sent the CSQ application january 10 2013
-we received a third letter january 21 2013 telling us that our file was transfered to CIC montreal to take a decision and they might ask for an interview
-we received a call february 5 2013, telling us to go february 12 2013 for an interview

-tuesday 12, we went to the interview, the agent was SUPER nice (like never before) we arrived and she explain us how the interview will be and asked us for the proves and more papers. they interview took around 30 min each so total around 1 hour. she said, she didnt find contradictions or anything bad, but that she need it the CSQ to take a decision, and something nice is that minutes after our interview she received the csq from MICC and call us and tell us that she sent us a letter that we got approved.

-we received the CSQ february 12 2013 (the same day that our interview lol)
-february 15 2013, we received the letter saying "we are pleased to inform you that you meet all preliminary elegibility requirements of the category and therefore your application for permanent residence is approved". (im wondering if this letter is what you call the AIP?) also they sent with the letter a credit card authorization form to pay the permanent residence.

i will send the payment authorization tomorrow, and then we will just wait for more news. i hope everything will be fast.

also, im wondering if im able to apply for the carte maladie with the papers i have?

thanks and good luck to all

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
kidvicious1 said:
So much writing and reading to keep up with lately........ good I guess :D Ty for responses to visitor permit also.
Chickadee - Can you please update my info as well? I received my CSQ on February 8th :) Thanks!!!!

Guys I have a question, when you get CSQ and/or you are asked to send any documents like police checks or medical, should you see that info when you access to ecas? Does it appear in there that they are waiting for those documents? In my case my CSQ is already done and I was asked for medicals, but in my account it is still as application received and nothing else. I remember when I first apply for a work permit there was a list of documents you where missing or asked for again I wanna know if its the same ... Im kind of worried since I dont see anything on file but I dont know if its normal ... Tnx guys!!

kidvicious1

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2012
AOR Received.
12/10/2012
Med's Request
14/12/2012 AIP
Med's Done....
Interview........
24/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
Loops said:
Chickadee - Can you please update my info as well? I received my CSQ on February 8th :) Thanks!!!!

Guys I have a question, when you get CSQ and/or you are asked to send any documents like police checks or medical, should you see that info when you access to ecas? Does it appear in there that they are waiting for those documents? In my case my CSQ is already done and I was asked for medicals, but in my account it is still as application received and nothing else. I remember when I first apply for a work permit there was a list of documents you where missing or asked for again I wanna know if its the same ... Im kind of worried since I dont see anything on file but I dont know if its normal ... Tnx guys!!

I'm not Chickadee but I will update your stuff onto the table ;)

It will not appear that they are waiting for medicals, it will only say app received / sponsorship approved etc etc. I sent my meds in January and they haven't changed ECAS to say meds received either so assuming they won't let you know that via there. If you're really worried, call CIC - they are able to see whether your meds are there or not, etc. They let me know when I asked to confirm.

kidvicious1

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2012
AOR Received.
12/10/2012
Med's Request
14/12/2012 AIP
Med's Done....
Interview........
24/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
-february 15 2013, we received the letter saying "we are pleased to inform you that you meet all preliminary elegibility requirements of the category and therefore your application for permanent residence is approved". (im wondering if this letter is what you call the AIP?) also they sent with the letter a credit card authorization form to pay the permanent residence.

also, im wondering if im able to apply for the carte maladie with the papers i have?

thanks and good luck to all

Yes this looks like the AIP stage, as they now requested PR payment. However, just to make sure - check your ECAS status by logging into the CIC website application checker. That will tell you for definate.

Yes you should be able to apply for the medical card now, go to the RAMQ with your AIP letter and CSQ letter.

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
kidvicious1 said:
I'm not Chickadee but I will update your stuff onto the table ;)

It will not appear that they are waiting for medicals, it will only say app received / sponsorship approved etc etc. I sent my meds in January and they haven't changed ECAS to say meds received either so assuming they won't let you know that via there. If you're really worried, call CIC - they are able to see whether your meds are there or not, etc. They let me know when I asked to confirm.
LMAO!!

Sorry I got all confused with the previous posts!!! :p Tnx for the invoice! I'll give them a call tomorrow and ask a few things as well :)

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In case anyone was interested to know:

The CSQ is sent electronically to the CIC, at the same time when they mail us our copy. So even that it is not showing on the CIC's system, they do have it. It is just waiting to be processed and added to your file.

Also I have a question:

The Right Of Permanent Resident Fee, I didn't pay mine when I sent the application but the CIC say that I can pay it at the landing interview, because I applied for sponsorship in Canada. They said that it won't delay me getting the PR as you can pay it at the interview.

Is there anyone that can verify this information?

Chickadee

Jul 8, 2012
South Carolina, United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-16-2012
AOR Received.
09-18-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
05-15-2012
Interview........
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
LANDED..........
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
jg84 said:
In case anyone was interested to know:

The CSQ is sent electronically to the CIC, at the same time when they mail us our copy. So even that it is not showing on the CIC's system, they do have it. It is just waiting to be processed and added to your file.

Also I have a question:

The Right Of Permanent Resident Fee, I didn't pay mine when I sent the application but the CIC say that I can pay it at the landing interview, because I applied for sponsorship in Canada. They said that it won't delay me getting the PR as you can pay it at the interview.

Is there anyone that can verify this information?
I am not sure if we paid this...
Is that the "Acquisition of permanent resident status", which costs 490$?

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chickadee said:
I am not sure if we paid this...
Is that the "Acquisition of permanent resident status", which costs 490$?
Yes it is the $490.

I'm sure you've paid it all. The $490, you don't have to pay at the beginning but on the updated CIC website, it says we strongly recommend you to pay it at the beginning.

Inland applications though isn't to bad as you can pay it at the landing interview. Outland you cannot, it has to be paid beforehand, which delays you getting PR.

Simon88

Feb 18, 2013
Mtl, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2012
Doc's Request.
15-08-2012
AOR Received.
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
15-08-2012
LANDED..........
10-06-2013
Hi,

my name is Simon and I am currently sponsoring my spouse (Like the rest of you, I presume). However, in my case, my wife is a refugee that has been denied refugee status so this might be slightly different than for all of you. (Just wondering, how many are in the same boat as us?) I wanted to join this forum and contribute a bit since I find that this is such a great encouragement to see that my spouse and myself are not alone in this waiting process. Having been through multiple lawyers who were not helpful, I just wanna say thank you for all those who are writing and sharing their experience to the large audience. Here are my stats:

Application Received: 2012/09/14
MICC for CSQ: 2013/01/15
CSQ accepted: 2013/02/07
AIP:
Interview:
PR:

I just called not long ago to see whether they have received my CSQ or not and they told me that it could be in already although my file is not being reviewed yet until the CIC website says that the application for September 14th are reviewed. And according to jg84, it would make sense that my CSQ is sent electronically and thus they are just waiting.

kidvicious1

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2012
AOR Received.
12/10/2012
Med's Request
14/12/2012 AIP
Med's Done....
Interview........
24/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
Hi Simon88, I am not in the same situation as you but best of luck with your sponsorship :D I added you to our tracking table already.

Simon88

Feb 18, 2013
Mtl, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2012
Doc's Request.
15-08-2012
AOR Received.
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
15-08-2012
LANDED..........
10-06-2013
Actually, my application has been processed in 2012/11/30.

I forgot to mention that when I called the CIC this morning, the person told me that I am approximately 3 weeks from having my file reviewed. So I'm guessing that for all those who's application were received around September 15th, CIC would review them at the same time as mine?