LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
I did that. finger cross they will post a reply one day..
even I think they won't send me any email. but still I must have hope.
thanks buddies for ur quick and immediate reply.
YS

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
This is really frustrating, waiting for more than half year for each phase is just too much, 8 months to receive medicals that's just too much, 8 month's to receive PPR is just too much, another 4 months to receive passport back is just too much....

Some of us should start receiving medicals this month (February)....... any signs???? any news????

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No news here, :(
There are some 2005 applicants that they are waiting for medicals more than a year, yet there are some others who received theirs within 5 months, and actually they are in Canada right now.
Why is it like that? Do they filter people based on their occupation or something? for example if one has occupation listed in 38 jobs list or now 26 jobs list has any privilege over others?
I think there must be something; it is so strange for me.
If it is like that, it is extremely unfair. When we applied on 2006 there was no difference between applicants, and the only rule was first in first out.

What do you think guys?

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to them, that's only the backgroung security check lengthening the procedure, some applicants' documentation is satisfying and quite clear for the officer and some other make them doubt, so it shouldn't concern the occupations and the like bro.

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
My address also re-appeared.
I had had change of address and change of name spelling.

alb07

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-sep-2013
Many thanks youskal 4 ur reply. Meanwhile i'm a residence of the DR of Congo & have a job temporary residence card. Kenya is the CIC office responsible for processing congo residents applications, but i made no transfer & prefare 2 stay in contact with the office in damascus as the processing time line is not wide different. I'm FSW 2007 appl. Any comments or guide pls

alb07

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-sep-2013
Moreover, does any body know wether the next batch of ULs will include the rest of all old applicants till feb 2008. Goodluck guys

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends I need to request for a GIAPS but I dont have anyone in Canada, is there a ways to do by myself?

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi All,

My guess is next batch should include all applicants up until feb 2008, and should be around june or july, this is of course back to some analysis from threads, nothing official, and you never know.

@Deep_pan, things are slow, after years of waiting now comes months of waiting, I don't know why things doesn't get resolved in weeks period.

@armintaba, from outside canada, 2 of the good services are caipsnotes.com and caips.ca

BR

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear all,

I got some news on Backlog from different thread. I do not its source ..

Recently officials from the London Visa Office visited the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi and had invited CSIC members for a brief meeting. They confirmed that currently their focus is on recently lodged applications, followed by applications lodged before June 2010. They also confirmed that old rule applications(lodged before 27th Feb 2008) will not begin processing before 2012. So its a confirmed wait for another 12 months!!

Advise all of you to do some R&D on it to get more details.

Regards,
Mayank

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
mayankpandya said:
Dear all,

I got some news on Backlog from different thread. I do not its source ..

Recently officials from the London Visa Office visited the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi and had invited CSIC members for a brief meeting. They confirmed that currently their focus is on recently lodged applications, followed by applications lodged before June 2010. They also confirmed that old rule applications(lodged before 27th Feb 2008) will not begin processing before 2012. So its a confirmed wait for another 12 months!!

Advise all of you to do some R&D on it to get more details.

Regards,
Mayank
This is one of the worst things that happen and seems so illogical. Why should they process later guys sooner and keep older applications still waiting?